MA is leading an unfair game

Status
if the sum of the 40kpeds equals the sum collected on the 2 avatars but retrieve on 1, there is no chance that it advances quickly your answer

Share your problem with Bramley HunterZ Tex it could be 9years since he's waiting :)

Share your problem with Bramley HunterZ Tex it could be 9years since he's waiting :)

who is it ? that guy play Hunterz soc ?
if this is the player whom I think has blocked it on immediately and it was due to the fact that they used a bot. I wanted to say that it's a completely different situation

Last edited:
What's happening with the game? what are you doing MA?
Trust is it important part of the relation between players and MA. Who will invest money in this game, if MA don't explain the blame and don't show him evidence.
Anybody know theory of adam smith's invisible hand. Not many people understand that, how is it work. So many participants in the eu market who influence on price any items, why ma is thinking that andrey had done some think illegal. Only blah blah blah there is nothing concrete, iam about MA, and the players just pour water here.
In my opinion MA should be extremely clear to say what is happening why the avatar is blocked or to unblock it and apologize, if not, time to think about the trial.

I saw some names pass by of a few resellers. I guess they get banned cause of using multiple avatars. When 1 of them get locked they use an other avatar to trade in auction..
For me its very obvious. Cause they set orders on the same items. Like aud's. Cld's..but also conductors/springs. And ofcourse the explosive p.IV bp. and some other items.
The avatars have the same behaviour in the price they set orders. They are online the same time. Not tracable by player register.
I know cause i have been here trading in auction for years now.
Right now the most active avatar is Alex Star Grey. I bet its an alt of 1 of the guys that is banned, almost 100% certain.

I saw some names pass by of a few resellers. I guess they get banned cause of using multiple avatars. When 1 of them get locked they use an other avatar to trade in auction..
For me its very obvious. Cause they set orders on the same items. Like aud's. Cld's..but also conductors/springs. And ofcourse the explosive p.IV bp. and some other items.
The avatars have the same behaviour in the price they set orders. They are online the same time. Not tracable by player register.
Right now the most active avatar is Alex Star Grey. I bet its an alt of 1 of the guys that is banned, almost 100% certain.

:laugh: ever tried selling ep3/4 bp? within 30mins star alex will undercut you even if he already has like 3 up.

What's happening with the game? what are you doing MA?
Trust is it important part of the relation between players and MA. Who will invest money in this game, if MA don't explain the blame and don't show him evidence.
Anybody know theory of adam smith's invisible hand. Not many people understand that, how is it work. So many participants in the eu market who influence on price any items, why ma is thinking that andrey had done some think illegal. Only blah blah blah there is nothing concrete, iam about MA, and the players just pour water here.
In my opinion MA should be extremely clear to say what is happening why the avatar is blocked or to unblock it and apologize, if not, time to think about the trial.

Wait , wait , wait a min and what about

Another Greatest Trade

:laugh::laugh:

Russian Gamers in their finest

Last edited:

Great points also have you checked auction recently i dont see any explosive offers from him
They will end up not so untouchable :laugh:

Seems jealous of others' success makes people blind and paranoid... Are you really think that only one big fat russuan megamind use hundreds of accounts for trade?

Seems jealous of others' success makes people blind and paranoid... Are you really think that only one big fat russuan megamind use hundreds of accounts for trade?

Jealous ? Are you turn everything out in money or what
For what i should jealous to him ? That he is locked for a year or what :D
But i have been fook upt 3 times and all of them from Russian players !

Killing tamable mobs that i tame at the moment
Stealing mobs i try to kill multiple times - Caperons also by you Zayka :laugh:
Lost 40 Arkadia deeds in one of Andreys family member via auction order witch i completely find as my mistake but am still salty for it.

And to come here and blame Mindark and cominuty for the shits he done . Damn thats nasty
No wonder the only ones support him is Russian players

I look nothing not is changing here) but many of you not understand the crux of the issue and this may happen with each of you believe me. The main problem is that there is no connection with the support. I said earlier if you have any problems ask questions and I will answer them easily. Oleg, about the fact that there was one video in 10 years that I shot of the mob that got stuck and I killed him I'm not atrical, although I think 99% of players have experienced this and there is no problems and again, this style of play, not put on afterwards. About the fact that some players are here 24/24 7/7 I do not see any problem and again many avatars of ubers play 2-3 people and everyone knows about it since it is in fact not a fun. I work, so personally I don't see anything illegal.Just need a response from support if they block me then we will sue if there is no play on, but I can't fall to the court until a decision on support and so I sit and wait. It turns out you invest in the game and your money 9 months someone uses.

Also talkin about paranoid after that is posted from you .. make you look like retard i swear :lolup:

''this may happend with each of you believe me '' haha seriously ?

I understand MA that they want to find the scammers here and lock them up forever but because this affects honest players and to investigate the year is clearly not in favor of their reputation, infinity I don't know you well but you're an old player and I'm personally not seen when you put orders for CLD and you also buy and resell them and maybe other things and that this can be called manipulation of the market ??
we are all what we always buy and sell, I do not see anything illegal, it's just a market economy, each of us is always looking for thing cheaper.
Alex Star Grey this player also plays pretty long and has a few avatars but I don't know him very closely and Yes, he always buys something and sells but I also have nothing bad in it do not see. I have been playing this game for more than 10 years and I can remember many players who traded on the market.

Last edited:
Jealous ? Are you turn everything out in money or what
For what i should jealous to him ? That he is locked for a year or what :D
But i have been fook upt 3 times and all of them from Russian players !

Killing tamable mobs that i tame at the moment
Stealing mobs i try to kill multiple times - Caperons also by you Zayka :laugh:
Lost 40 Arkadia deeds in one of Andreys family member via auction order witch i completely find as my mistake but am still salty for it.

And to come here and blame Mindark and cominuty for the shits he done . Damn thats nasty
No wonder the only ones support him is Russian players

And that isn't me and brother wanna have their accounts ?? it's two different player and person in General, so so if you the same family that you can't play together in this game ?? Yes, this is complete nonsense, you have a biased attitude to the whole Russian community dude, go drink Valerian, maybe that slightly helps you calm down. So if necessary I can cite many examples of old players who have played together, hunted in the team almost every day and everything was fine and not only brothers but in some cases the husband with the wife and it, too, in your opinion the accounts ? Yes, I look if someone says something against you Maс Farmer that you immediately find a problem in this avatar as you wrote about the Zayka (Stealing mobs i try to kill multiple times - Caperons also by Zayka you) I just really think you're obsessed dude, and you obviously need to see a doctor because you're upset at all.

Can you imagine MA coming forward with Andrey's full story ?:laugh::laugh::laugh:
This thread, originally intended to make MA loose credibility in the community, does quite the opposite, with each day passing, with every bump given :)
Keep it up...

Can you imagine MA coming forward with Andrey's full story ?:laugh::laugh::laugh:
This thread, originally intended to make MA loose credibility in the community, does quite the opposite, with each day passing, with every bump given :)
Keep it up...

The problem is that there is no feedback from MA, if they wanted they blocked you and you sit in the dark and can not do anything about it, and you are not banned and not released. I'm a patient man but there is a limit, if there is some sort of wine and tell me all there problems if I can not interpret the rule explain but just tell me when you're 11 months and you do not explain, and you write and in response to silence, I think it's not right.

I understand MA that they want to find the scammers here and lock them up forever but because this affects honest players and to investigate the year is clearly not in favor of their reputation, infinity I don't know you well but you're an old player and I'm personally not seen when you put orders for CLD and you also buy and resell them and maybe other things and that this can be called manipulation of the market ??
we are all what we always buy and sell, I do not see anything illegal, it's just a market economy, each of us is always looking for thing cheaper.
Alex Star Grey this player also plays pretty long and has a few avatars but I don't know him very closely and Yes, he always buys something and sells but I also have nothing bad in it do not see. I have been playing this game for more than 10 years and I can remember many players who traded on the market.

Andrei do not fuck your brains, they are not looking for scammers they fuck you without taking off your pants.
Why are you talking to deer like a mac farmer????? Take advice from a lawyer and start writing official letters for MA.....:cool:

Andrei do not fuck your brains, they are not looking for scammers they fuck you without taking off your pants.
Why are you talking to deer like a mac farmer????? Take advice from a lawyer and start writing official letters for MA.....:cool:

I'm certainly not going to get the lawyer because if you go to court it will take another year and hope that this will not happen and MA still take action on my issue this month.

I'm certainly not going to get the lawyer because if you go to court it will take another year and hope that this will not happen and MA still take action on my issue this month.

Dude stop posting stupid shit here trying to get attention.
If you want to be transparent about it post a screenshot with ALL YOUR support cases before you open then and then another screenshot with each support case about your situation in full detail so we can all see what they have to say about it.I'm sure they did give you a statement about the trouble you got into.

So far only questionable people defended you , people that appear in google searches related to boting/3rd party software or shady activities, most likely all of them got locked once or more for such activities.
Very high chances you owe them items/peds they burrow you hence their determination to help you but if you look from outside you look like clowns trying to convince old dogs about things you didn't do.

Market manipulation has nothing to do with what you describe and your friends are so dumb that they actually believe saying you are not a scammer makes us think you did not market manipulated some shit so you can withdraw peds (hence the insta lock ding ding).
I know not playing EU can be difficult but washing your shit here won't impress anyone.A lot of people will find your story encouraging that Mindark actually take this things seriously in this regard.

Ok . Let’s put it this way , people know that you and your brother manipulated the market, or better said you and you with your “brother account “ let’s be honest everybody can make 10 accounts on various family members but play them alone. Anyhow , the thing is that you won’t be unlocked, because you cheated multiple times, if MA unlock you they will lose a lot of trust again and people will begin to try and cheat. Simple .
Take this and move over .

Dude stop posting stupid shit here trying to get attention.
If you want to be transparent about it post a screenshot with ALL YOUR support cases before you open then and then another screenshot with each support case about your situation in full detail so we can all see what they have to say about it.I'm sure they did give you a statement about the trouble you got into.

So far only questionable people defended you , people that appear in google searches related to boting/3rd party software or shady activities, most likely all of them got locked once or more for such activities.
Very high chances you owe them items/peds they burrow you hence their determination to help you but if you look from outside you look like clowns trying to convince old dogs about things you didn't do.

Market manipulation has nothing to do with what you describe and your friends are so dumb that they actually believe saying you are not a scammer makes us think you did not market manipulated some shit so you can withdraw peds (hence the insta lock ding ding).
I know not playing EU can be difficult but washing your shit here won't impress anyone.A lot of people will find your story encouraging that Mindark actually take this things seriously in this regard.

no problem, I'll post all correspondence with MA, I hope it will be able to help advance the cause and provide maximum transparency, and im not Clown:mad:

Ok . Let’s put it this way , people know that you and your brother manipulated the market, or better said you and you with your “brother account “ let’s be honest everybody can make 10 accounts on various family members but play them alone. Anyhow , the thing is that you won’t be unlocked, because you cheated multiple times, if MA unlock you they will lose a lot of trust again and people will begin to try and cheat. Simple .
Take this and move over .

I look you are very competent, take and check the tracker, I probably played with four hands and or wait, I certainly used the bot, how many haters :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well 1 year is a serious time.

If you are telling the truth and you are really inocent (what I do not believe), then the lawyer can help you.

Not consulting a lawyer after 1 year conected to the stated value of your account, just makes you look even more shady.
If you have nothing to hide, you can consult a lawyer and very likely get your rights, but if you have something to hide and you are not inocent, well then it makes sence not consulting a lawyer as it would be waste of money and time.

If you ask me, this thread could be locked as everything is already said, and it surely will not change MAs position in your case.

Naive Krasnodar boy :laugh:

Interesting, sounds like there are other accounts involved and MA can't unlock any of them until they all can show they belong to real individual people?

Interesting, sounds like there are other accounts involved and MA can't unlock any of them until they all can show they belong to real individual people?

I also wonder, but they do not say and do not say I think

In this case we get the information that multiple accounts have abuse and manipulation the auction and also the economy of Entropia Universe. And the Support think that you Andre and your brother are a part of this multiple accounts and because of this the have locked you both.

- the need from every account that is involved in this case a ID to proof
- the need to check every pec / trade from all this accounts

I can not belive that the locked you over one year without to now that you have something to do with this case? In any way do you have to be involved or? Or maybee you earn to much money ingame, that is not possible to get on the legal way or without big investment?

You have say me we talking about 200,000K PED - 1000 € are 11467,00 PED --> 200,000K PED are something like 17,500 € --> 20.099,36 US-Dollar

It is incomprehensible why someone with such a sum does not exercise his rights with a lawyer or just waiting for 1 year? If you are not involved or have nothing to do with the market manipulation, why do not you do anything?

How much you have Deposit yourself from this 20.099,36 US-Dollar? I apologize for asking, but can you show us screenshots from your transaction history? I ask because you have brought the matter into the public and I think that all would like to see this detail. Thank you in advance.

PS: I think as long as the ID verification of all accounts involved could not be checked, all involved accounts remain locked.

How much are you withdrawing? US$20k ?

PS: If yes, that's not even a big sum good enough to bring a company to court, unless you are claiming under local small claims court. Lawyer fees will kill you first. And the chances are low on winning. I strongly advise you to put this matter off the public and stop posting about having a lawsuit (only to frustrate everyone). You won't get anything at the end. Settle your case peacefully behind the scene with MA.

Status
Back