MA is leading an unfair game

Status
I had a friend who was banned and put under investigation for having 3 accounts and trying to hack Entropia Universe to get free stuff in the game.
When his account was banned he messaged them and told them what all he was doing and apologized, they contacted him back the next day and accepted his apology and told him not to let it happen again and said that he was only allowed to have 1 account and to pick one and they would Delete the other avatars he had and allow him to keep the one he picked, this was like 4 days total. I don't even think they asked him to verify his identity, thought he might have all ready.
Soooo.... Eh.

I had a friend who was banned and put under investigation for having 3 accounts and trying to hack Entropia Universe to get free stuff in the game.
When his account was banned he messaged them and told them what all he was doing and apologized, they contacted him back the next day and accepted his apology and told him not to let it happen again and said that he was only allowed to have 1 account and to pick one and they would Delete the other avatars he had and allow him to keep the one he picked, this was like 4 days total. I don't even think they asked him to verify his identity, thought he might have all ready.
Soooo.... Eh.

If I had a few different avatars and I played with them, then of course I long ago admitted this, but I have nothing to confess because there is nothing illegal I did not. Will soon be a year and a half as they just blocked my account and supposedly spend their mythical investigation, for a period of time you can investigate any criminal case not to mention my case, it's just discrimination against me and my avatar

If I had a few different avatars and I played with them, then of course I long ago admitted this, but I have nothing to confess because there is nothing illegal I did not. Will soon be a year and a half as they just blocked my account and supposedly spend their mythical investigation, for a period of time you can investigate any criminal case not to mention my case, it's just discrimination against me and my avatar

Its more funny that a year and half later you still claim have nothing to do whit Natalija xpronto Litvinova :laugh:

I know them both, there are two brothers, we were in on soc some time ago, I talked them on skype even, so I can admit that they are two different men.

This is definately against forum rules, reported and deserves a - REP.

Well I am not russian, but I know a lot russians from games aswell in my RL that are really nice persons.

Enjoy your ban, discrimination has no place here!

Only people who play CS and Dota actually understand what he said.
Russians are great people I am 100% of that but its for the best of the whole internet if they play on local servers dota and cs.go.
When 9 people say hello guys, you just don't say privet suka blyat.

Here is some funny dota video which can be fake but it reflect the reality of the game so well.

Yes, I see the haters every day more and more. I wish I could look each of you in the face when you see me again in the game. :)

You can only wish.dream on and enjoy your ban

hi

Only people who play CS and Dota actually understand what he said.
Russians are great people I am 100% of that but its for the best of the whole internet if they play on local servers dota and cs.go.

Here is some funny dota video which can be fake but it reflect the reality of the game so well.

I know this wont go down well with haters/trolls/sweaters etc but whynot make Messi a PCF mod? at least a trial? . Just a idea

I know this wont go down well with haters/trolls/sweaters etc but whynot make Messi a PCF mod? at least a trial? . Just a idea

Hell no.I will not accept that even if I get paid.Its against all my beliefs.
But thanks mate :)

Russians are great people I am 100% of that

People are neither good nor bad, neither great nor small, because they are from a particular nationality, or from a particular sex, or from a particular sexual taste. People are not good because being black or because being Earthlings or Martians. The category of good or bad person is not generalizable, because it is individual and depends upon each person and its particular decisions. :cool:

Perhaps your account falls into one of the many that were classed as inactive on the financial report:

"approximately 3.9 million SEK (last year 7.3 million SEK) of net sales is related to
inactive users, i.e. a user whose account has not been active for at least one year. Remaining
funds in these accounts have been moved from player debt to net sales. "

lol, you think it it wont go down with JUST the haters/trolls/sweaters?

Yeah go on, let's chase away the last few remaining PCF users as well!! Make Messi a mod!
:thumbup:

Thanks Messi you know what i talk about . I will let you beat me in dota 2 if i met you sometime :)

Well some fans of gangster style or rapers, say HI (censored by system) after you say hello, I see no difference here :)
Different people have different opinions what is OK and what not.

Finally have had time to watch the Vid and well yes its really fun, but cant see nothing in that Vid that would be worth a ban of one of this players, as requested by those posts that are finally have been deleted.

In some teams especially in PvP games its not uncomon to see more slang or gangster style comunitcation.
I really dont worry about that.

Beside that US players are fairly good in flaming, bitching, cursing and badmouthing in that games aswell.

As I am not russian nor US I have to say that people from my country (Germany) do that fairly often aswell, so there is no difference in nationaillity.

Ergo: ban all nations, game dead LOL

If you didnt play Rust you dont know what salty player is xD

And new news here Andre? What says your lawyer? What happens now?

I'm tired of waiting and signed a contract with a lawyer, last week, waiting for news from him as from MA news is not a year and apparently they do not gather

Hmm maybee he has get new Information from the lawyer...? No idea what i belive or not :cool:

lawyer says. communications scattered. game broken. testing game. fairness balanced. hooked addicted. business failed. self fired. not interested. just play.

the letter MA did not answer and now only remains to sue, it's not fast

Hi,

I'm not online playing anymore, only for selling some skills now and then. Over the last couple of years I have withdrawn more than a million peds, and I always got my money back within the respected duration.

Normally I don't post these things, but I'd like to reassure everyone with doubts that in my case there was no faul play from MA's part when I tried to get back some peds to the real world. I had for for more than 10 years in this game and I still wish I would be playing. MA has treated me correctly all the time, except perhaps for reactions to support cases … that took so much time from time to time (some never answered) that I consider it a risk to be helped if something goes wrong.

I've never been blocked and always played by the rules, even sending bugs I found to MA (like the one where you got free space skills from killing merps with a rocket launcher). Even when "bending" the rules, like the "renting a privateer" bug years ago, I asked permission in advance (flying a ship without the deed was not possible back then if you didn't know about the bug).

If you did nothing wrong, I hope you are unblocked fast. It was always my fear to by caught up in this type of positions as I was trading a lot with people I didn't know. Fortunately I was never part of some scam or faul players.

Regards,

Atami

Hi,

I'm not online playing anymore, only for selling some skills now and then. Over the last couple of years I have withdrawn more than a million peds, and I always got my money back within the respected duration.

Normally I don't post these things, but I'd like to reassure everyone with doubts that in my case there was no faul play from MA's part when I tried to get back some peds to the real world. I had for for more than 10 years in this game and I still wish I would be playing. MA has treated me correctly all the time, except perhaps for reactions to support cases … that took so much time from time to time (some never answered) that I consider it a risk to be helped if something goes wrong.

I've never been blocked and always played by the rules, even sending bugs I found to MA (like the one where you got free space skills from killing merps with a rocket launcher). Even when "bending" the rules, like the "renting a privateer" bug years ago, I asked permission in advance (flying a ship without the deed was not possible back then if you didn't know about the bug).

If you did nothing wrong, I hope you are unblocked fast. It was always my fear to by caught up in this type of positions as I was trading a lot with people I didn't know. Fortunately I was never part of some scam or faul players.

Regards,

Atami

Feels good when we hear more of that especially when the message comes from 10 year + avatars that put in and out a huge amount of money and has a real legitimacy unlike unknown avatars or biased friends or soc friends who lent him money/items now he can't get back.
I hope to see more people like this posting and when new registered users read I hope its clear for them who to believe.
Mindark simply does not fuck up with the money you're trying to withdraw legitimately unless you did a bunch of stupid shit (market manipulation + & multi accounting and others in this case we don't know right now.

I personally reported the avatar twice (once for eomons 2015 (vtool hunt 20 eomons on 10 hp during the wave - the case is already super well known by everyone who did hunt in that period and other time for mob trapping) obviously not the cause of his ban but I am super glad I've helped.

Reactions: SHY
Status
Back