MA is leading an unfair game

Status
Lal.

Withdrawing is not a problem. Andrey have withdrawn 8x times the money he have deposited ...
And me 13x times the depo amount. So that is not an issue at all!

Problem is the ignoring part from MA. But yeah... The case is closed now as its already gone or going to sue.
So lets see the outcome

Lal.

Withdrawing is not a problem. Andrey have withdrawn 8x times the money he have deposited ...
And me 13x times the depo amount. So that is not an issue at all!

Problem is the ignoring part from MA. But yeah... The case is closed now as its already gone or going to sue.
So lets see the outcome

because we know how much you would have withdrawn if they banned botting :confused:

There is still no permanent ban for Andrew?!
Maybe he really is not guilty? :scratch2:

stop lying u got perma

Yoohoo!

Well was an interesting read. I don't know Andre personally but I have seen his name in the game.

People who know me, know that I have been around for a long time and I have dealt with many many traders on the auction. Fighting eachother constantly. Having meetings with eachother. Making price arrangements.. Whispers to please do the same price and stop fighting plz.... Nowadays I really don't have to anymore. Sometimes i Still order something here and there and usually end up fighting for a bit.. To me it's just business. You get used to it. Most of the names passed here are daytraders who always resell the stuff they order on a daily basis. Be it deeds or minerals or.. well anything that has a legitimate demand.

Just keep fighting them.. Usually they outorder you with 0,01 or so but if you raise high enough they stop or they sometimes flood you out of the way too. Either way worked for me. I never had problems with these guys myself although it can be annoying.

Fun fact for you guys about who ever i dont even care Natalya Xpronto is... There was a time when AUDs really spiked hard on demand after coming from 40-45ea just after becoming tradeable.. At some point they caved in again and i remember talking to a socm8 back then about AUDs becoming cheaper again... The price was around 54ped per deed again.. my socm8 was gonna wait a bit longer but I had ped free at that time and so i decided to order some. I mean they came from 80 back to 54.. That alone peaked my interest! I placed the leading order and, to no surprise, someone else outordered me right away. So i kept fighting him for a bit, not giving up. And i noticed that Xpronto was placing packs on as I was fighting. At some point.. after an hour of fighting or so... I got my orders flooded. I think it was Xpronto who wanted to flood me out of the way.. (Usually they flood my orders to get rid of me) But I kept making new orders and was like tyvm come again and he did. I packed thousands of auds for 54.. At some point the selling stopped and figured I got enough of them.. Then a month later i stopped playing for other reasons.. Came back like 4-6 months later and was happy to see auds back at 75-80each. So yeah I think it was Xpronto that made me a lot of money on AUDs. I think it was. So thanks for that if it was you :p
I always traded in the game. In the past I really had to as a non deposittor. And knew others who did the same thing so why not I if that is a good way to build up PEDs to enjoy playing with. Nowaydays I tend to trade long term and only sell when there is a genuine demand indicator.

Anyways thought it would be fun to share that experience with you. You can trade and order in this game.. Its just business.. But I always try to be respectful. Sometimes I see stories here about ppl making a mistake and trying to contact the buyer but the buyer will just shut up and be greedy and keep his winnings.. I mean.. Its the game that offers it and the trader didn't make the mistake. But the thing is... When they make a mistake themselves.. like what happened to some big traders in the past.. they will scream and whine like babies on the forum... So I kinda disrespect that. If they take the mistake its all good but if they make a mistake themselves.. whine whine..

Once i got a pm from someone who made a mistake to one of my orders back in the day. I made a deal with him and paid him most of it back. He agreed also acknowledging his own mistake. was content. No whine needed or a support case... So even though I have traded a lot in the past. I still respect others too.

Fishing for mistakes is what happens. The game offers it. I hate it too because I find it unfair for ppl that invest into deeds for full price and then due to too many downward spikes... see the prices on their investment fall again.. Usually it wont matter and the prices adjust back.. But yea it still is somewhat flawed to me on these 0ped tt deeds , for instance. But also.. be vigilant people.. triple check... be smart.. understand the game mechanics.. Do your homework too...

So Andre is still waiting? Sure takes a long time... It took me a while to read through all of it. Was interesting stuff.. Whatever you did they sure need their time to investigate. Im in no place to judge so I wont. I just know MA has always been fair to me.

Will supscribe out of curiosity.

Richie

Yoohoo!

Well was an interesting read. I don't know Andre personally but I have seen his name in the game.

People who know me, know that I have been around for a long time and I have dealt with many many traders on the auction. Fighting eachother constantly. Having meetings with eachother. Making price arrangements.. Whispers to please do the same price and stop fighting plz.... Nowadays I really don't have to anymore. Sometimes i Still order something here and there and usually end up fighting for a bit.. To me it's just business. You get used to it. Most of the names passed here are daytraders who always resell the stuff they order on a daily basis. Be it deeds or minerals or.. well anything that has a legitimate demand.

Just keep fighting them.. Usually they outorder you with 0,01 or so but if you raise high enough they stop or they sometimes flood you out of the way too. Either way worked for me. I never had problems with these guys myself although it can be annoying.

Fun fact for you guys about who ever i dont even care Natalya Xpronto is... There was a time when AUDs really spiked hard on demand after coming from 40-45ea just after becoming tradeable.. At some point they caved in again and i remember talking to a socm8 back then about AUDs becoming cheaper again... The price was around 54ped per deed again.. my socm8 was gonna wait a bit longer but I had ped free at that time and so i decided to order some. I mean they came from 80 back to 54.. That alone peaked my interest! I placed the leading order and, to no surprise, someone else outordered me right away. So i kept fighting him for a bit, not giving up. And i noticed that Xpronto was placing packs on as I was fighting. At some point.. after an hour of fighting or so... I got my orders flooded. I think it was Xpronto who wanted to flood me out of the way.. (Usually they flood my orders to get rid of me) But I kept making new orders and was like tyvm come again and he did. I packed thousands of auds for 54.. At some point the selling stopped and figured I got enough of them.. Then a month later i stopped playing for other reasons.. Came back like 4-6 months later and was happy to see auds back at 75-80each. So yeah I think it was Xpronto that made me a lot of money on AUDs. I think it was. So thanks for that if it was you :p
I always traded in the game. In the past I really had to as a non deposittor. And knew others who did the same thing so why not I if that is a good way to build up PEDs to enjoy playing with. Nowaydays I tend to trade long term and only sell when there is a genuine demand indicator.

Anyways thought it would be fun to share that experience with you. You can trade and order in this game.. Its just business.. But I always try to be respectful. Sometimes I see stories here about ppl making a mistake and trying to contact the buyer but the buyer will just shut up and be greedy and keep his winnings.. I mean.. Its the game that offers it and the trader didn't make the mistake. But the thing is... When they make a mistake themselves.. like what happened to some big traders in the past.. they will scream and whine like babies on the forum... So I kinda disrespect that. If they take the mistake its all good but if they make a mistake themselves.. whine whine..

Once i got a pm from someone who made a mistake to one of my orders back in the day. I made a deal with him and paid him most of it back. He agreed also acknowledging his own mistake. was content. No whine needed or a support case... So even though I have traded a lot in the past. I still respect others too.

Fishing for mistakes is what happens. The game offers it. I hate it too because I find it unfair for ppl that invest into deeds for full price and then due to too many downward spikes... see the prices on their investment fall again.. Usually it wont matter and the prices adjust back.. But yea it still is somewhat flawed to me on these 0ped tt deeds , for instance. But also.. be vigilant people.. triple check... be smart.. understand the game mechanics.. Do your homework too...

So Andre is still waiting? Sure takes a long time... It took me a while to read through all of it. Was interesting stuff.. Whatever you did they sure need their time to investigate. Im in no place to judge so I wont. I just know MA has always been fair to me.

Will supscribe out of curiosity.

Richie

stop lying u got perma

Alina not need to worry for me, I simply await the court and believe me when all will end I you all will talk, and the avatar I have active simply MA nothing me to answer but nothing wait that will tell court, they not lead nor no investigations and simply stalling time and not want give me money.
Аbove in the pictures you can see that the account is active and the threads are open and there is no response for a long time

Well, It's taking way too long.. Whether you crossed the line or not.. They should tell you if the ban is perma or not. Not beat around the bush and/or stall it. Crazy to see the logs you post here.. Trying to get in touch with them and wanting to know the outcome. And I can't blame you for wanting to know, tbh.. I know a lot of big traders and investors that got banned.. Some got back into the game with another name.. It's crazy.. A lot of shady stuff still happens if you ask me.. But who am I to judge. I play my own game and only hear these stories. I also still love this game. Best is to be fair and trade fair. Not cross the line with many alts and do bug abuse and market manip in order to be leading in trading. That does not end well.

But that's just something we all know. Emotions can run high in this game. Jealousy and greed can be a trigger for a lot of traders.. Trade/Invest smart but do it fair. That will get you a long way in this game.

It's not this game btw. I played many games and most not being a RCE.. People still trade and sell credits or items in a black market kind of fashion. People selling their accounts... stuff like that. It's human nature to do these things. Some people only care about making money, even if it means others have to suffer for it.. While others try to help other people all the time..

Good luck with the support ticket train, though. Hope you will know the outcome soon.

Well, It's taking way too long.. Whether you crossed the line or not.. They should tell you if the ban is perma or not. Not beat around the bush and/or stall it. Crazy to see the logs you post here.. Trying to get in touch with them and wanting to know the outcome. And I can't blame you for wanting to know, tbh.. I know a lot of big traders and investors that got banned.. Some got back into the game with another name.. It's crazy.. A lot of shady stuff still happens if you ask me.. But who am I to judge. I play my own game and only hear these stories. I also still love this game. Best is to be fair and trade fair. Not cross the line with many alts and do bug abuse and market manip in order to be leading in trading. That does not end well.

But that's just something we all know. Emotions can run high in this game. Jealousy and greed can be a trigger for a lot of traders.. Trade/Invest smart but do it fair. That will get you a long way in this game.

It's not this game btw. I played many games and most not being a RCE.. People still trade and sell credits or items in a black market kind of fashion. People selling their accounts... stuff like that. It's human nature to do these things. Some people only care about making money, even if it means others have to suffer for it.. While others try to help other people all the time..

Good luck with the support ticket train, though. Hope you will know the outcome soon.

when they closed those supports im sure they gave an answer , he is just playing the victim card

Hi,

wasent InvisibleAndre camping CP for a good ammount of time? Dont remeber right name who it was, lol.

While i was doing there 1y ago my 5K stage Krelting, i think i saw him/someone on the bigger maturity of Kreltin grinding and jumping backwords, as i was trying couple of times the bigger ones.

Somwhere is a vid of Dasp at F.O.M.A. how one guy hunting them with back jumping style and he was teleproting somehow, to avoid decay.

At some point this guy stoped to be there. Duno exactly time, but till i finished my 5K Kreltin, he didint comed back or he did 2-3 months break xD

Might InvisibleAndre was doing it the same way on big Krelting and got catched with 0 decay costs or very low.

When am wrong, pls correct me.

Kreltin 63 158 PED, 614 globals, him 5th favorite mob :)

greetings forest900

Hi,

wasent InvisibleAndre camping CP for a good ammount of time? Dont remeber right name who it was, lol.

While i was doing there 1y ago my 5K stage Krelting, i think i saw him/someone on the bigger maturity of Kreltin grinding and jumping backwords, as i was trying couple of times the bigger ones.

Somwhere is a vid of Dasp at F.O.M.A. how one guy hunting them with back jumping style and he was teleproting somehow, to avoid decay.

At some point this guy stoped to be there. Duno exactly time, but till i finished my 5K Kreltin, he didint comed back or he did 2-3 months break xD

Might InvisibleAndre was doing it the same way on big Krelting and got catched with 0 decay costs or very low.

When am wrong, pls correct me.

Kreltin 63 158 PED, 614 globals, him 5th favorite mob :)

greetings forest900

Many hunters were running and shooting proterons like this. Those who didn't see them call it exploit because if they have high movement speed and its looking like they teleport.

If Andre has started the process with regards to suing, then it is in MA's best interest to no longer communicate with him via support messages. They will leave everything up to the lawers now and the outcome will only be known once its all over, which could be years.

If Andre has started the process with regards to suing, then it is in MA's best interest to no longer communicate with him via support messages. They will leave everything up to the lawers now and the outcome will only be known once its all over, which could be years.

that's right, but I had no choice but to do it, all that asked MA I did everything but just sit and wait for years I'm not ready and I'm sure of my truth and victory.
and Yes it can take 1-2 years

that's right, but I had no choice but to do it, all that asked MA I did everything but just sit and wait for years I'm not ready and I'm sure of my truth and victory.
and Yes it can take 1-2 years

If you have already filed a law suit, and you have already done everything required of you, and you know they will not likely respond to you until the investigation is complete, and you know it can take several years, then why are you still posting on this thread? It would seem to me that the thread has run it's course and should be closed, especially if it could potentially interfere with the investigation.

If you have already filed a law suit, and you have already done everything required of you, and you know they will not likely respond to you until the investigation is complete, and you know it can take several years, then why are you still posting on this thread? It would seem to me that the thread has run it's course and should be closed, especially if it could potentially interfere with the investigation.

I agree.. and I think this thread should be closed.

Since it appears this issue has been escalated to a legal dispute, I will now lock this thread.

If the thread starter wishes to comment further after any potential resolution has been reached, please contact me via PM.

:locked:

Status
Back