PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Results 401 to 410 of 410
  1. #401

    hi

    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only people who play CS and Dota actually understand what he said.
    Russians are great people I am 100% of that but its for the best of the whole internet if they play on local servers dota and cs.go.
    When 9 people say hello guys, you just don't say privet suka blyat.

    Here is some funny dota video which can be fake but it reflect the reality of the game so well.
    I know this wont go down well with haters/trolls/sweaters etc but whynot make Messi a PCF mod? at least a trial? . Just a idea

  2. #402
    Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Mega's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    England
    Avatar
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Posts
    14,915
    Blog Entries
    6
    Images
    1703
    Quote Originally Posted by treeloggerbigbi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know this wont go down well with haters/trolls/sweaters etc but whynot make Messi a PCF mod? at least a trial? . Just a idea
    Absolutely not.

  3. #403
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    2,186
    Images
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by treeloggerbigbi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know this wont go down well with haters/trolls/sweaters etc but whynot make Messi a PCF mod? at least a trial? . Just a idea
    Hell no.I will not accept that even if I get paid.Its against all my beliefs.
    But thanks mate

  4. #404
    Stalker Xavier_Jr's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2009
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Xavier Jr Riquelme
    Society
    Guess Who
    Posts
    2,502
    Blog Entries
    4
    Images
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by treeloggerbigbi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know this wont go down well with haters/trolls/sweaters etc but whynot make Messi a PCF mod? at least a trial? . Just a idea
    Then Messi could be like Darkaruki

  5. #405
    Stalker Xavier_Jr's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2009
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Xavier Jr Riquelme
    Society
    Guess Who
    Posts
    2,502
    Blog Entries
    4
    Images
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Russians are great people I am 100% of that
    People are neither good nor bad, neither great nor small, because they are from a particular nationality, or from a particular sex, or from a particular sexual taste. People are not good because being black or because being Earthlings or Martians. The category of good or bad person is not generalizable, because it is individual and depends upon each person and its particular decisions.

  6. #406
    Old Alpha Darth Revan's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Canada
    Avatar
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Posts
    807
    Images
    9
    Perhaps your account falls into one of the many that were classed as inactive on the financial report:

    "approximately 3.9 million SEK (last year 7.3 million SEK) of net sales is related to
    inactive users, i.e. a user whose account has not been active for at least one year. Remaining
    funds in these accounts have been moved from player debt to net sales. "

  7. #407
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,314
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by treeloggerbigbi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know this wont go down well with haters/trolls/sweaters etc but whynot make Messi a PCF mod? at least a trial? . Just a idea
    lol, you think it it wont go down with JUST the haters/trolls/sweaters?

    Yeah go on, let's chase away the last few remaining PCF users as well!! Make Messi a mod!

  8. #408
    Thanks Messi you know what i talk about . I will let you beat me in dota 2 if i met you sometime

  9. #409
    Slayer GoNi's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Calypso, Sakura City
    Avatar
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Posts
    7,520
    Images
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When 9 people say hello guys, you just don't say privet suka blyat.
    Well some fans of gangster style or rapers, say HI (censored by system) after you say hello, I see no difference here
    Different people have different opinions what is OK and what not.

    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here is some funny dota video which can be fake but it reflect the reality of the game so well.

    Finally have had time to watch the Vid and well yes its really fun, but cant see nothing in that Vid that would be worth a ban of one of this players, as requested by those posts that are finally have been deleted.

    In some teams especially in PvP games its not uncomon to see more slang or gangster style comunitcation.
    I really dont worry about that.

    Beside that US players are fairly good in flaming, bitching, cursing and badmouthing in that games aswell.

    As I am not russian nor US I have to say that people from my country (Germany) do that fairly often aswell, so there is no difference in nationaillity.

    Ergo: ban all nations, game dead LOL

  10. #410
    Provider
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    London
    Avatar
    Crystal MJ Diamond
    Posts
    186
    Images
    6
    If you didnt play Rust you dont know what salty player is xD

  11. 06-06-2019, 12:02
    Reason
    Rule 2.2 - Insults

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook