MA is leading an unfair game

Status
They asked your ID proof because your brother and you shares same IP address or you did some fishy things in-game?

Nothing suspicious or did something illegal, play from different IP addresses and two diffferent computers (all this is easy and quick to check)

Last edited:
andrepubg.jpg

I just can`t look without tears how MA ruin our friend live, seems Andre hit rock bottom:laugh:

watching me ? :)

Hard to believe you are 100% innocent.

Why?

If MA is taking so much time to unlock your account, you were probably reported by several players, and sorry to say, we know all of it. (but we could be wrong).

I am going to tell you a small example of what happen to two friends of mine (in real life) that got their accounts locked at the same time.

You see, their are father and son. Occasionally they play next to each other using the same IP.

Also they share a similar avatar name with numbers, one might even think, just by the numbers and names in the avatars, one is a second account.

But it is not, it is father and son and I know both of them very well, the son, I saw him growing up since he was born and today he is a young men ready to enter university.

They were doing the sand king wave, at the end, someone complained about the loot and mentioned something like "double avatars".

Next day they both got their accounts locked.

Each one of them, sent a support case, with ID's and after 2 days the problem was solved and their accounts unlocked.

I never saw MA locking accounts accidentally for so long.

Some BS is going on.

Whatever you or anyone else think or though to "play the system" we all already know about it, so is MA.

All it takes is several people to report someone with reason, with screenshots, with details and trust me, your account is locked.

Maybe you are innocent maybe your are not, I do not know, I just find it odd, that you are still locked.

Small edit:
Due to this thread started last year and you are still locked, (just noticed the dates more precisely) I doubt they will unlock your account.
Not going to say you are guilty or not, that is for lawyers and judges, and the money you have in both accounts.

So maybe there is more them you are telling.

I already told all that was happened to our avatars and I have nothing to add, the biggest problem is that MA just be silent and all. 8 months ago they received all the documents they were interested in and then silence. I suspect only one reason for all this - apparently was bought from the auction what is the subject of a man who led not fair play and we were all blocked but within a year could already figure out who is right and who is to blame

Guilty or not, anyone should be entitled to a response in due time and this is clearly out of bounds. It serves nobody if people feel left with no other recourse than to make it public, regardless whether honest or dishonest or subjective. This is also the reason why I think the removal of the relevant AMA question was unjustified.

Guilty or not, anyone should be entitled to a response in due time and this is clearly out of bounds. It serves nobody if people feel left with no other recourse than to make it public, regardless whether honest or dishonest or subjective. This is also the reason why I think the removal of the relevant AMA question was unjustified.

He got more than enough responses. He is being investigated, thats what MA response was several times already.

Cheers,
Robo

Sure, but you only have his word to say he did not got a reply. We do not know.
You can choose to believe him or not. That is your prerogative.

I just think, all this time MA already gave him a response. It is too much time.
That's why I gave the example before of my friends. It took 2 days!

When I see posts like this, there is always something fishy.

I just think, all this time MA already gave him a response. It is too much time.

I think if it's such a case where we're not getting served the whole story, the official community manager would intervene and simply state what is claimed is not true without the need to reveal any details, and to avoid any further slander would proceed to close the thread. I don't want to believe anything but if things are left dangling and the community free to speculate for such a long time, it means they don't care. This is harmful regardless the underlying truth.

above I sent all correspondence and at the moment it took almost 8 months as they last answered me

I think if it's such a case where we're not getting served the whole story, the official community manager would intervene and simply state what is claimed is not true without the need to reveal any details, and to avoid any further slander would proceed to close the thread. I don't want to believe anything but if things are left dangling and the community free to speculate for such a long time, it means they don't care. This is harmful regardless the underlying truth.

MA will not, and legally can not, comment on individual cases like this. They never have, and rightly so.

MA will not, and legally can not, comment on individual cases like this. They never have, and rightly so.

You didn't read what I said. If the claim that they didn't respond at all was false they would counter the slander without giving away any detail, if they cared. As it is, they either don't care or the complaint is truthful. Neither is good.

You didn't read what I said. If the claim that they didn't respond at all was false they would counter the slander without giving away any detail.

Yes, I did, and no, they wouldn't, and couldn't. To do so would be a breach of confidentiality.

Yes, I did, and no, they wouldn't, and couldn't. To do so would be a breach of confidentiality.

Why are you professing to do MA's job? I pointed out a PR problem and they will find a way of dealing with it that is within the rules. That is, only if the allegation was true that our friend here doesn't tell the truth. If he does, then this whole argument is baseless. None of us knows this for sure, so let the ones decide to whom it belongs.

If MA was 100% sure in guilty of Andrey, he would have received a permanent ban a long time ago, but his avatar is still only temporarily blocked as far as I know. An investigation is "ongoing", but there are no any results and this is not normal.

I think the problem here is that many accounts are involved in this case. Andre and his brother have send the Ids but the other accounts i think dont send ids or something else and that is the problem. And if we think the other accounts are fake accounts the would never send a Id and the case can not be resolved.

I think the problem here is that many accounts are involved in this case. Andre and his brother have send the Ids but the other accounts i think dont send ids or something else and that is the problem. And if we think the other accounts are fake accounts the would never send a Id and the case can not be resolved.

I've been thinking the same thing.
As long as the identity of all other alts are not proven by other ID's .... his real account(s) (himself and his brother) stay locked !!! So he can stay whining for the rest of his life here.

Edit : Best thing to do here is to be honest towards MA. I know others with many alts had the same problem (auction manipulalion). In the end MA was very mild to them (imo) and let them sign a contract (do no what was in it) and unlocked the main avatar.

Last edited:

MA can proof AH manipulation without identification, they just have to study the trading logs. If if the manipulation is confirmed - perm ban or any other punishment to all involved avatars - case closed! If not confirmed - unlock those who sent ID. Looks like MA do not know what to do and just play for time!

Why do ppl still debate this topic?
We can never know the full story as MA cannot make public the case so no, it's not a fucking PR problem here.
We can only know one side of the story and we don't really know if MA didn't actually perma ban Andrei or give him other answers that he's not showing in the forum.
I understand his friends believe him. I might believe him too if he was my friend, but he's just a player and we have to consider all options, especially given the history of dodgy shit he's been caught with by the community.

All ppl do here is
1. making unnecessary pressure that will lead to nothing, MA will not come forward on this. Should never come forward in these cases (although a part of me wishes that they would).
2. discuss based on some false assumption that Andrei said everything he knows, or maybe even Andrei doesn't know the full story here and someone else might be the bad guy....

I understand Andrei has to bump this frequently but ppl should just wait for this to end before jumping to conclusions imo.

I was about to respond (yet again) how silly, unhelpful and damaging all this speculation is about details we cannot know for sure. But I keep forgetting how it only feeds the frenzy. Maybe it is the way, though. Please go on, the more the merrier. Maybe it finally motivates the one and only who does know to push a few buttons and end this drama.

The timing might be suboptimal to require developer resources for digging up data if needed for the decision makers, but while the team is pushing for the client release there actually should be some breathing space at management level. From this side of the fence it would look best to use it for continuing the positive dialogue begun with the AMA, and for mopping up a mess such as this one which got out into the public eye. If they really haven't replied that long at all, something is amiss and it serves only to hurt the so recently improved confidence. If they have, this can be closed shortly.

Andrey and his fan boys know what he/they do and they are here only to pressure MA leave him .. like they did whit (Сергей Котег Жиряков).

The day Andrey ( Natalija xpronto Litvinova) got unlocked is the day when i will pack my stuff and cash out :)

I was about to respond (yet again) how silly, unhelpful and damaging all this speculation is about details we cannot know for sure. But I keep forgetting how it only feeds the frenzy. Maybe it is the way, though. Please go on, the more the merrier. Maybe it finally motivates the one and only who does know to push a few buttons and end this drama.

No, it's just that:
l. You may not provide MindArk, MindArk’s Partners or affiliates, in the context of Your participation in the Entropia Universe, with false or inaccurate information, including false reporting to MindArk’s Support and false information during Account registration.
(bolding mine - //H.)
It's what makes some people quite stressed when they realize it's not over yet.

Reactions: San
Andrey and his fan boys know what he/they do and they are here only to pressure MA leave him .. like they did whit (Сергей Котег Жиряков).

The day Andrey ( Natalija xpronto Litvinova) got unlocked is the day when i will pack my stuff and cash out :)

I think you can start selling your stuff now.

I've been thinking the same thing.
As long as the identity of all other alts are not proven by other ID's .... his real account(s) (himself and his brother) stay locked !!! So he can stay whining for the rest of his life here.

Edit : Best thing to do here is to be honest towards MA. I know others with many alts had the same problem (auction manipulalion). In the end MA was very mild to them (imo) and let them sign a contract (do no what was in it) and unlocked the main avatar.

Identity has long been documented and all documents have been certified by a notary. Those who couldn't make it, let it be blocked but keep locked up those who did everything and provided what was asked of MA not see the point

We can never know the full story as MA cannot make public the case so no, it's not a fucking PR problem here.
We can only know one side of the story and we don't really know if MA didn't actually perma ban Andrei or give him other answers that he's not showing in the forum.
I understand his friends believe him. I might believe him too if he was my friend, but he's just a player and we have to consider all options, especially given the history of dodgy shit he's been caught with by the community.

All ppl do here is
1. making unnecessary pressure that will lead to nothing, MA will not come forward on this. Should never come forward in these cases (although a part of me wishes that they would).
2. discuss based on some false assumption that Andrei said everything he knows, or maybe even Andrei doesn't know the full story here and someone else might be the bad guy....

I understand Andrei has to bump this frequently but ppl should just wait for this to end before jumping to conclusions imo.

I can ask to log in his account to read the supportcase if needed... I can assure u that what he tells is what he got respnded from MA. He do update here if they answer him, ban or what ever.

My honest opinion is that MA does not know what to do. If they ban without proof, they will be law sued. if not, they will still be going against their own rule on this EULA.

The fucking PR problem is ONLY about the fucking response time or lack thereof, NOT about any detail of the case. And it doesn't depend on whether MA doesn't know what to do or what the fucking problem is to get it resolved, without a response of any kind the elephant in the room just grows bigger and bigger until one day it goes ka-boom.

Am I talking to the fucking wall, or is it all greek to you, or what? How fucking thick can one be?

I can ask to log in his account to read the supportcase if needed... I can assure u that what he tells is what he got respnded from MA. He do update here if they answer him, ban or what ever.

My honest opinion is that MA does not know what to do. If they ban without proof, they will be law sued. if not, they will still be going against their own rule on this EULA.

lol what makes you think ppls trust you more then Andrey ?

I can ask to log in his account to read the supportcase if needed...
You should - wouldn't matter much to the cause of your friend or to us, but it would matter to you

The fucking PR problem is ONLY about the fucking response time or lack thereof, NOT about any detail of the case. And it doesn't depend on whether MA doesn't know what to do or what the fucking problem is to get it resolved, without a response of any kind the elephant in the room just grows bigger and bigger until one day it goes ka-boom.

Am I talking to the fucking wall, or is it all greek to you, or what? How fucking thick can one be?

@Biggest nonfactor player ever: You are still falsely assume: MA didn't answer/ or should answer every day/week/month to all the PLZZZZs and all the requests from Andrey/anyone. Oh right, I forgot, you're kinda on the same boat as he is, you'd like your own personal line with MA to spew your useless crap all day. That is not a PR problem of MA. That's you trying to apply for intern on the wrong channel, you should try LinkedIn, or were you rejected there too already? Your job application is very grotesque show, please stop doing it on public. Also please stop addressing to me, answering you is the most unpleasant thing I have to do.

You should - wouldn't matter much to the cause of your friend or to us, but it would matter to you

@Biggest nonfactor player ever: You are still falsely assume: MA didn't answer/ or should answer every day/week/month to all the PLZZZZs and all the requests from Andrey/anyone. Oh right, I forgot, you're kinda on the same boat as he is, you'd like your own personal line with MA to spew your useless crap all day. That is not a PR problem of MA. That's you trying to apply for intern on the wrong channel, you should try LinkedIn, or were you rejected there too already? Your job application is very grotesque show, please stop doing it on public. Also please stop addressing to me, answering you is the most unpleasant thing I have to do.

Likewise, but your allegations, subversions and petty sideswipes make it impossible. I assume nothing and you fully understand what I'm trying to say. Words are tools, weapons. I will be as public as you are and have no reason whatsoever to consider whether that bothers you. The only one who has any say in the matter at hand is official.

the most important detail in this whole topic is the fact that MA can do what they want, that's all, without any terms and answers to what happened the problem

the most important detail in this whole topic is the fact that MA can do what they want, that's all, without any terms and answers to what happened the problem

Any news or update?

I'm tired of waiting and signed a contract with a lawyer, last week, waiting for news from him as from MA news is not a year and apparently they do not gather

Status
Back