MA is leading an unfair game

Status
Its were moral step and you lack on it . Like you see MA are laying in our feedbacks to imrove game mechanics or game play . When was last time you report for a bug or wanted to help them improve ?

Also you may used bot or something because if was so easy to outbid whit 0,01 - 24/7 in a matter of minute . There is defenitly not a man power behind it xD

I spend more time in forum lately than in game so wishing you a great summer :dunce::yay:

just one last thing :D Hunting whit sleipnir is also available but people don't do it . What can MA done in this case ??? I thing nothing

At this moments its same on deeds . I am sure they are looking for how to prevent or repair but meanwhile you driving price up for all of us and making money in back of ma and stupid players .

When you hunting and use VTOL it s long time MA say xploit, and you have a good summer

The main thing here is that MA should improve on their communications. 3 months without a propper reason is simply not done for any company that takes itself seriously. We have seen this time and time again, they use standard answers for any kind of supportcase and then just leave it, hoping the person who opened it will move on. This is in my opinion the biggest reason why the playerbase shrinks continously.

The main thing here is that MA should improve on their communications. 3 months without a propper reason is simply not done for any company that takes itself seriously. We have seen this time and time again, they use standard answers for any kind of supportcase and then just leave it, hoping the person who opened it will move on. This is in my opinion the biggest reason why the playerbase shrinks continously.

Yep, this is a main problem!

And after half year ban or prolly longer, in one beautiful day, MA will say - boy you are free now, go play! This is not a normal situation at all!

Did they mention auction manipulation?

I have heard of people being stupid and adding non MU items to auction for a very high price, in order to send money from one account to another when they are located on different planets which makes a P2P trade difficult without traveling through space.

Andrey:
Primordial Longu Slayer52 PEDTue, 06 Feb 2018 22:45:18L
Primordial Longu Slayer52 PEDTue, 06 Feb 2018 22:45:18
Located on planet calypso at time of lock (http://entropialife.com/profile.aspx?P=43833&M=globalList&V=hunting )

Vladimir:
Located on Arkadia at time of lock (http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=39671 )

Could this be the reason?

Was money sent between the accounts through auction in any way before the withdrawl?

Just speculations. But seeing as both were locked, we're talking about market manipulation and they were on different planets this is what comes to mind for me.

I have heard of people being stupid and adding non MU items to auction for a very high price, in order to send money from one account to another when they are located on different planets which makes a P2P trade difficult without traveling through space.

Andrey:
Located on planet calypso at time of lock (http://entropialife.com/profile.aspx?P=43833&M=globalList&V=hunting )

Vladimir:
Located on Arkadia at time of lock (http://entropialife.com/profile.aspx?P=43833&M=globalList&V=hunting)

Was money sent between the accounts through auction in any way before the withdrawl?

Just speculations. But seeing as both were locked, we're talking about market manipulation and they were on different planets this is what comes to mind for me.

think you duplicated the links, Vlads goes to andrey

Funny many people playing detective, FBI and police role here.
The issue is the missing communication. I think Andrey would be satisfied if he were told to wait 1 extra month as the investigation is taking longer time than expected.

I talked with Andrey and it seems like a 3rd or maybe 4th+ part is involved. MA is waiting for papers from those unknown avatars before resolving, if I understood it right. Means Andrey and bro is ok, but the other parts makes the whole case froozen.

As told before, I have talked with Andrey and Xsample and know them both.

it all started after I put 40k ped to withdraw from the game and I have a feeling that MA needs money so thats why they block players ie who is trying to bring a lot of money.

That's not a lot relative to the overall turnover, so more likely a coincidence.

I'm thinking of something else. Did you happen to refuse a lowball offer for something rare and/or valuable a month or two before this happened?

Just my cent though:

I think that quite some uber item holders and whatever else makes peds for withdrawing are doing so currently.
And its pretty tough for an RCE game to cope with a wave of withdrawals in such quantities as seen like longer time (maybe 1y+?).
Some years before i mentioned that MA may get rid of ubers and uber items, which is in my optionion to clean the playerbase, performing, in my wording, a reset of the playerbase.

if noffing happened there, thats matter of time only, sometimes MA answer takes too long time sadly, but i would see that Rocky would be banned instead Andrey, isnt hes a famous cheater ingame?

I have heard of people being stupid and adding non MU items to auction for a very high price, in order to send money from one account to another when they are located on different planets which makes a P2P trade difficult without traveling through space -I never did it

Andrey:

Vladimir:
Located on Arkadia at time of lock (http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=39671 )

Yes, my brother and I traded 1-2 times a week and could 1 time in 2 weeks, depending on the time it was in the game. But it is not forbidden to trade among themselves

Funny many people playing detective, FBI and police role here.
The issue is the missing communication. I think Andrey would be satisfied if he were told to wait 1 extra month as the investigation is taking longer time than expected.

I talked with Andrey and it seems like a 3rd or maybe 4th+ part is involved. MA is waiting for papers from those unknown avatars before resolving, if I understood it right. Means Andrey and bro is ok, but the other parts makes the whole case froozen.

As told before, I have talked with Andrey and Xsample and know them both.

yes Rocky indeed, but I do not understand one thing, why should I wait for other players until they send these documents ???, and maybe they will never send them, I should wait a year or two.

That's not a lot relative to the overall turnover, so more likely a coincidence.

I'm thinking of something else. Did you happen to refuse a lowball offer for something rare and/or valuable a month or two before this happened?

yes like anything such was not

Btw i know Andrey n xSample in real, talked with them many times, so they are not the same person

Btw i know Andrey n xSample in real, talked with them many times, so they are not the same person

ty your voice mate and as long as I remember you were my brother's Mentor right ?? when he start play. my Mentor Freeman )) i remember that damn he he :cool::cool:

ty your voice mate and as long as I remember you were my brother's Mentor right ?? when he start play. my Mentor Freeman )) i remember that damn he he :cool::cool:

Yes, confirm this, many years ago i was xSample's mentor

I see no problem on multiple accounts as long as they not used to exploit and you depo on them and ppl know you own them. Even you're pet can have an account.

MA ban for exploit ..... if you want make 10 accounts for each family member and depo 5000$ on each and try u're luck (WITHOUT EXPLOITING) why should anyone care you used 10 accounts ?

So if MA take 3 months + to answer on ban .... well something is fishy. I was locked 2 times only this month (ofc couse I am stupid especially when I am drunk and I swear too damn much) but I can assure you they answered support case in less then one hour and solved the problem (a.k.a. unlocked my stupid ass). Just be patience if you innocent else prepare ped to give to your friends for items. GL.

xPronto was an auction avatar that existed for one sole purpose. While I don't know if he/she ever did anything expressly forbidden, to see the name pop up in a "banned" thread is not suprising.

Litvinov is ~160th most common of more than ten thousand Russian family names.

Source: Zhuravlev, 2005

Not Ivanov (or Smith, or Müller), but still fairly common.

There is no such thing as coincidence in the small world of Entropia! :wise:

The two names have nearly the same amount of syllables, they both use "x" in the nickname, and same last name :eyecrazy: - And they've both been accused either formally or informally of auction manipulation.

Yes, my brother and I traded 1-2 times a week and could 1 time in 2 weeks, depending on the time it was in the game. But it is not forbidden to trade among themselves

Not wrong to trade among eachother at all... But did you do it on auction, with prices other than MU? That could be considered market manipulation (for example, You buy a mann mph, or 1 eye oil, or any other item overpriced, from your brother for tt+500 on auction because he needs peds and he is on the wrong planet)

Edit: I saw you said you never did it, well hopefully then you will be unlocked as soon as possible.. MA wouldnt lock you without reason :) but if you did do something wrong there is no one to blame but one self

since andrey is locked the prices on auction orders slightly went up lol ��
And why saying that “ if you done nothing wrong I hope that MA will unlock you “
Nobody is saying “ if you did it I hope you will be banned for life and all the peds you have will go into the lootpool” Well hopefully the second one .

Not wrong to trade among eachother at all... But did you do it on auction, with prices other than MU? That could be considered market manipulation (for example, You buy a mann mph, or 1 eye oil, or any other item overpriced, from your brother for tt+500 on auction because he needs peds and he is on the wrong planet)

Edit: I saw you said you never did it, well hopefully then you will be unlocked as soon as possible.. MA wouldnt lock you without reason :) but if you did do something wrong there is no one to blame but one self

I have already answered this question above and again, there were no such operations

since andrey is locked the prices on auction orders slightly went up lol ��
And why saying that “ if you done nothing wrong I hope that MA will unlock you “
Nobody is saying “ if you did it I hope you will be banned for life and all the peds you have will go into the lootpool” Well hopefully the second one .

thank you for your comment but I am sure there will be only first option lol :lolup::lolup::lolup:

Just my cent though:

I think that quite some uber item holders and whatever else makes peds for withdrawing are doing so currently.
And its pretty tough for an RCE game to cope with a wave of withdrawals in such quantities as seen like longer time (maybe 1y+?).
Some years before i mentioned that MA may get rid of ubers and uber items, which is in my optionion to clean the playerbase, performing, in my wording, a reset of the playerbase.

This much has been obvious and should be so if you look at all changes and recent scrutinies through that prism.

Your account was blocked due to an ongoing investigation of a potential multiple account abuse and auction manipulation.

To be objective, everything else posted here is irrelevant. If he did something else that deserved a ban then it should have happened at the time.

The issue here is as stated. He provided the documents requested. So the only possible issue is auction manipulation.

In law enforcement many cases one crime are frequently prosecuted as a lower crime (such as !!!! being prosecuted as a more simple assault).
Why?
Because, despite the prosecutor having no doubt in their mind as to the nature of the offense, the more harsh offense is also significantly more difficult to prove. As such, the prosecutor will revert to a lesser offense (which is easier to prove) so that they will know for sure they have a solid case against the accused.

Does seem strange to suddenly lock only after hitting withdrawal button. If there were flags on your account you should have been locked and questioned earlier.

The number of exploits being used at any given point in time, combined with the significantly low levels of staffing at MindArk lead me to believe that the withdraw button is sort of a triage tool for MindArk, giving them a tool for figuring out how to prioritize their investigations.

It's funny how it's always the 1 dude who's the family spokesman huh...
The brothers, sisters, hubbies, wifeys & pet iguanas never say beep. (until called out like just now & then sometimes make a guest appearance. i know i know their english sux and that's why...)
Just because there's a family & id copies can be produced doesn't mean that whole family is in fact playing this game.
I take OP as a nice lil warning shot for all the alt farmers.

Technically there's nothing in the EULA forbidding this activity. The EULA does not forbid sharing of avatars, and there are no stated restrictions on the activities conducted by those family members' avatars, as long as it is not a breach of the EULA.

Another one important question, how many avatars per family is allowed now? Seems only one, like in China in the past century: one family - one child politics? it's very interesting how MA will check and control it...

MindArk does not appear to have any issues with multiple avatars per family. My wife has an avatar, which shares the same IP address (and computers) as mine, and we've successfully initiated and completed withdrawals without any issues.

Last edited:
In law enforcement many cases one crime are frequently prosecuted as a lower crime (such as !!!! being prosecuted as a more simple assault).
Why?
Because, despite the prosecutor having no doubt in their mind as to the nature of the offense, the more harsh offense is also significantly more difficult to prove. As such, the prosecutor will revert to a lesser offense (which is easier to prove) so that they will know for sure they have a solid case against the accused.

The number of exploits being used at any given point in time, combined with the significantly low levels of staffing at MindArk lead me to believe that the withdraw button is sort of a triage tool for MindArk, giving them a tool for figuring out how to prioritize their investigations.

I work for the police myself, and I know a lot about crime judges and prosecutors, but there's no crime here, my friend, I feel like I've been selling drugs to kids. ;););)

I work for the police myself, and I know a lot about crime judges and prosecutors, but there's no crime here, my friend, I feel like I've been selling drugs to kids. ;););)

If indeed there has been no breaches of the EULA ever committed on your account, then you have nothing to worry about. So sit back, relax, take a vacation from Entropia, and it will all be sorted out and you'll have your avatar back.

If indeed there has been no breaches of the EULA ever committed on your account, then you have nothing to worry about. So sit back, relax, take a vacation from Entropia, and it will all be sorted out and you'll have your avatar back.

Jack and so I rested 3 months but just how long can we wait and be silent. There's my patience that's all

Collusion maybe ?

Status
Back