PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Lamia Majora Pechunter
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    MA support is classleading bad, the follow up on cases is horrible. With that sed havent alot of CCCP players been banned lately? mayby u got sucked in.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    We all hope support cases get resolved in a timely manner.
    We all hope the truth prevails and MA makes the right choices...

Now, it's very hard to get the sympathy of the community when you know almost everyone is against you, since every decision you had to make between right and wrong you chose the bad one and with hundreds of support cases against you, I don't think MA loves you very much either.
    If this was a mistake, I hope you get unlocked asap. But I also hope the other support cases will be resolved too.
    Good luck!

PS: While you wait, you could take some English classes, it's in your best interest, you have too much value on your account to risk it over misunderstood rules

Twitch channel
    | EntropiaLife profile | PM for "Eve's mod fap fen service" | Face masks

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    Your account was blocked due to an ongoing investigation of a potential multiple account abuse and auction manipulation.

To be objective, everything else posted here is irrelevant. If he did something else that deserved a ban then it should have happened at the time.

The issue here is as stated. He provided the documents requested. So the only possible issue is auction manipulation.
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Zayka Sduba Poprigayka
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pechunter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    MA support is classleading bad, the follow up on cases is horrible. With that sed havent alot of CCCP players been banned lately? mayby u got sucked in.
    No one player from CCCP wasn`t banned, do not spread false rumors please!

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Sanne Euphoria Larsen
    Society
    Too Hot To Hof
    Images
    No offence but finally MA is taking action and wont tolerate, cheaters, exploiters or ppl with alts. We all been screaming about this for years and now when its finally being done its not OK! MA dosnt just lock ppl and if everything was OK ppl will be unlocked again. Its not good for business if they lock and keep having ppl lock if they innocent and can end up in the law getting dragged into it. So not to mean or anything but I think MA knows they making the right Call and I Hope it Will make others think about what they do ingame from now on.
    Hunter for The Infamous Serenity.

Follow me on www.twitch.tv/euphoriadk

Guys his brother is Vladimir Xsample

Then what is Natalia Xsample to you ? Whitch she manipulate auction and now she is gone .

Probably locked like you

Pretty fair situation here . Good job MA

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Images
    Does seem strange to suddenly lock only after hitting withdrawal button. If there were flags on your account you should have been locked and questioned earlier. Did your brother transfer you a bunch of ped just prior to withdrawal as well? I could see that being suspicious and trigger a flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Farmer View Post
    Guys his brother is Vladimir Xsample

Then what is Natalia Xsample to you ? Whitch she manipulate auction and now she is gone .

Probably locked like you

Pretty fair situation here . Good job MA
    Well his brother is xpronto not xsample but yes quite similar name pattern and almost same last name.

Alpha
    Chenghis LuisArkadov Pandoran
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    It's funny how it's always the 1 dude who's the family spokesman huh...

The brothers, sisters, hubbies, wifeys & pet iguanas never say beep. (until called out like just now & then sometimes make a guest appearance. i know i know their english sux and that's why...)

Just because there's a family & id copies can be produced doesn't mean that whole family is in fact playing this game.

I take OP as a nice lil warning shot for all the alt farmers.

Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorp View Post
    If it come to auction things a lot of ppl surely remember > Natalija xpronto Litvinova
    Litvinov is ~160th most common of more than ten thousand Russian family names.

Source: Zhuravlev, 2005

Not Ivanov (or Smith, or Müller), but still fairly common.
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

Zayka Sduba Poprigayka
    Images
    Good job MA? Really? Tons of support cases without any feedback, endless investigation, last case when Andrey got wrong reward for Mission Galactica by mistake took 1 year to resolve... Good job for sure!

Another one important question, how many avatars per family is allowed now? Seems only one, like in China in the past century: one family - one child politics? it's very interesting how MA will check and control it...

I'm not trying to justify or protect Andrey, I do not even know what he did, but if he did something really terrible against ToU and MA have undoubted evidence of his guilt - permanent ban and list of his items on the auction, if not - unlock him and his brother as soon as possible!

EU celebrates 15th anniversary in this year, whats results? 2k active player base? Once again - really good job! Lets ban few more players and haters start eat each other!

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast