Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LuisArkadov View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's funny how it's always the 1 dude who's the family spokesman huh...

The brothers, sisters, hubbies, wifeys & pet iguanas never say beep. (until called out like just now & then sometimes make a guest appearance. i know i know their english sux and that's why...)

Just because there's a family & id copies can be produced doesn't mean that whole family is in fact playing this game.

I take OP as a nice lil warning shot for all the alt farmers.
    I myself do not support it when players register their entire family and manage all these avatars and this is called multiaccount, but in this situation you can easily check that it was 2 individual players at least looked at the tracker.

Prowler
    Leon Slippery Shockwave
    Society
    -= SDW Elite =-
    Images
    Was thinking the same thing. Lets hope OPs ban is permanently

Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    You're a cheat and always have been.

You finally got caught.

You finally got banned.

Coming here to cry about it only proves that everything you lack in morality and integrity, you also lack in dignity.

Good riddance.

Fuck off.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    Your account was blocked due to an ongoing investigation of a potential multiple account abuse and auction manipulation.

To be objective, everything else posted here is irrelevant. If he did something else that deserved a ban then it should have happened at the time.

The issue here is as stated. He provided the documents requested. So the only possible issue is auction manipulation.
    Xen I talked and wondered what is the manipulation of the auction in live support and they explained to me that this is when you artificially inflate prices for certain things well, or turn artificially down, but my brother and I used to trade and hand over different things and loot, but he spent a lot of time on another planet and he had no time to expose them for auction,in general, I wanted to say that there was no manipulation of the auction

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippery View Post
    Was thinking the same thing. Lets hope OPs ban is permanently
    everything is clear here those who in me see a competitor in this game will pour mud but I would like to tell you that if you have any facts then introduce them here and we will publicly disassemble them and say that you are a fraud scammer anyone can. I have nothing to hide and the same thing I said to MA. If there are any questions then you ask but in response silence. If something in my actions was not correct, then explain it to me, but at the moment I do not see anything illegal

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleAndre View Post
    Xen I talked and wondered what is the manipulation of the auction in live support and they explained to me that this is when you artificially inflate prices for certain things well, or turn artificially down, but my brother and I used to trade and hand over different things and loot, but he spent a lot of time on another planet and he had no time to expose them for auction,in general, I wanted to say that there was no manipulation of the auction
    And what about the deeds ? Your brother hold the Ark deeds orders in Arkadia for a while . Explain this pls
    Last edited by Mac Farmer; 05-08-2018 at 10:03.

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleAndre View Post
    and what's Alina's problem ???. I have participated in many events and my English is not very good and I can not always interpret the rules and therefore was disqualified, or is this on tvoymu reason ban?
    i got same problem as Oleg

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Saphira Amethyst Star
    Society
    Prestige
    Images
    This thread makes me LOL.

MA has done their job here - preventing a bot'er from exploiting the game. Fair and square. In my opinion, MA got no obligations what so ever in this matter.
    Now you're probably asking how I know that you're botting. Well, one time at WL07 spawn I noticed your avatar was acting strange so I ran up and faced you with my avatar and stood/jumped in front of you for a good 10 minutes. Your avatar did exactly what bots does - trying to avoid the obstacle by going around it. You didn't say jack shit - a normal person would. Other people has done this as well when they've seen your avatar botting (standing infront of you or shooting the same mob without reaction from your part).

Well done MA

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Sanne Euphoria Larsen
    Society
    Too Hot To Hof
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphira Lucky View Post
    This thread makes me LOL.

MA has done their job here - preventing a bot'er from exploiting the game. Fair and square. In my opinion, MA got no obligations what so ever in this matter.
    Now you're probably asking how I know that you're botting. Well, one time at WL07 spawn I noticed your avatar was acting strange so I ran up and faced you with my avatar and stood/jumped in front of you for a good 10 minutes. Your avatar did exactly what bots does - trying to avoid the obstacle by going around it. You didn't say jack shit - a normal person would. Other people has done this as well when they've seen your avatar botting (standing infront of you or shooting the same mob without reaction from your part).

Well done MA
    Yeah and i think most ppl still remember why he got asked to leave WSS back then
    Hunter for The Infamous Serenity.

Follow me on www.twitch.tv/euphoriadk

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Farmer View Post
    And what about the deeds ? Your brother hold the Ark deeds orders in Arkadia for a while . Explain this pls
    so put orders it s Exploit ?? i donno that

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    Yeah and i think most ppl still remember why he got asked to leave WSS back then
    I have not been asked to leave the WSS, I'm thinking that someone from the old WSS players can confirm this easily, but I left because for some people it was not pleasant for me to be in the same soс

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast