MA is leading an unfair game

Status
...but its ok, I never took them to heart like a girl...

I've seen grown men whine more about PvP trash talk than a woman ever would. I think your comparison is a little outdated and a lot misinformed.

Today can be said I have anniversary, 100 days without EU :cool::cool::cool:

Today can be said I have anniversary, 100 days without EU :cool::cool::cool:

Happy Birthday is appropriate term for such an anniversary? Or how do you say ? Cheers?
:smoke:

If it come to auction things a lot of ppl surely remember > Natalija xpronto Litvinova

Oh i took a long break after this 1. reason / problem with Natalija "ripping" my money on Auction, now trying to find more about this matter! I did´t open any case on this at that time! Since I can´t find this name ingame anymore, can mybe someone update me on this per PM? What happened there ? :confused:

And since i joined the game, not active playing daily, i know MA still was fair to me if it goes on solving account matters and i mean not talking about stuff that happened in the game, mybe someone 2. reason / remember a specific event and people exploits on it, respond from MA made me take a long break from the game.
Now it makes me smile and wanna play it again! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

I just say perma lock on attempt withdrawal doesn´t comes without a certain proof allready acquired. You should ask yourself why i takes quite some time before you acctually recieve a big amount withdrawal, they check ped flow history :scratch: ?

Last edited:
Oh i took a long break after this 1. reason / problem with Natalija "ripping" my money on Auction, now trying to find more about this matter! I did´t open any case on this at that time! Since I can´t find this name ingame anymore, can mybe someone update me on this per PM? What happened there ? :confused:

And since i joined the game, not active playing daily, i know MA still was fair to me if it goes on solving account matters and i mean not talking about stuff that happened in the game, mybe someone 2. reason / remember a specific event and people exploits on it, respond from MA made me take a long break from the game.
Now it makes me smile and wanna play it again! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

I just say perma lock on attempt withdrawal doesn´t comes without a certain proof allready acquired. You should ask yourself why i takes quite some time before you acctually recieve a big amount withdrawal, they check ped flow history :scratch: ?

they always check everything when it comes to the conclusion, but I remember the story with Radim and Pavilon and maybe it was something bought at the auction from someone who was also blocked, because MA never explains anything and has already been a very long time since the lock

Why so much talk ? You guys know what change if this guy will remain banned or no ? Nothing ! Some of you should stop act like you really care , because it isn’t true . You don’t give a fuck about him or any other. Why don’t we try to do a constructive discussion about something helpful, about something that might help all of us . Screw Invisible , he is banned . Play some Mario for the god sake .

Exactly right......

I dont know what else to add to the described by InvisibleAndre. All I see is that MA absolutely does not care. Only 3 responses to more than 40 messages in the support at 3 month of locked time. Any investigation has a time limit, and here it's just raider capture of the avatar with all the money (and not small money). And I do not care that I've been playing for more than 10 years, deposited and participated in almost all MM.

I dont know what else to add to the described by InvisibleAndre. (...) And I do not care that I've been playing for more than 10 years, deposited and participated in almost all MM.

To make things straight; what is your relationship with InvisibleAndre? As for playing in MM I wonder, do you still have 40ish HP less than him?

To make things straight; what is your relationship with InvisibleAndre?
We are brothers in RL.

As for playing in MM I wonder, do you still have 40ish HP less than him?
I'm not a hardcore player. And anyway - is more then enough to take a 1st plase in solo at MM'2017.

Nope
still quit
MA just not answer

I write them every 1-2 weeks, but the last reply from them is dated 2018-04-10.

As I can see - they have absolutely no evidence of any violation of EULA. And so they just ignore messages, blocking a avatar with a fairly large amount of money.

Last edited:
Just taken message from MA

--->

xsample,

We take investigations of potential market manipulation and multiple account abuse very seriously.

As such, these type of investigations take lots of manual effort to carefully review all relevant logs, transactions, account information etc.

We understand that it may be frustrating that you cannot currently participate in Entropia Universe, but our first priority is, and always has been, the security and integrity of the Entropia Universe economy.

Unfortunately we cannot provide a specific timeline for the conclusion of the investigation, but we will certainly update this support case with any new information as it becomes available.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

<---

Translating - MA activated mode "write at least something"

Just remember - at any time you can be locked indefinitely, because "manual effort to carefully review".
"We have not any evidence, but you been locked with all your investment, stuff, engagement, trust, name, e.t.c"

Just taken message from MA

--->

xsample,

We take investigations of potential market manipulation and multiple account abuse very seriously.

As such, these type of investigations take lots of manual effort to carefully review all relevant logs, transactions, account information etc.

We understand that it may be frustrating that you cannot currently participate in Entropia Universe, but our first priority is, and always has been, the security and integrity of the Entropia Universe economy.

Unfortunately we cannot provide a specific timeline for the conclusion of the investigation, but we will certainly update this support case with any new information as it becomes available.

<---

Translating - MA activated mode "write at least something"

Just remember - at any time you can be locked indefinitely, because "manual effort to carefully review".
"We have not any evidence, but you been locked with all your investment, stuff, engagement, trust, name, e.t.c"

MA never lock someone without a reason. I have been locked several times and they had reason. I am sure they have a reason to lock you. Checking logs manually ... well that can be a mess indeed... Imagine that all you do in the game is logged: each click, each chat, each interaction, dmg decay weapons etc..... So unfortunately might take a long time.... Prolly you can offer some money for them to speed up ?! BUT for sure they had a reason. When I got locked and asked why I got reply in 10 min.... and well they were right I am stupid especially drunk and do lot of shits ;))) So, trying to avoid any acusations, if they suggested you manipulated market well 99.99% you did it. Hope all the good for the game. Gl.

We are brothers in RL.

Have you done any trade with your brother that can be seen as an intent to buy or sell an item publicly? (That is, for instance, has he received an item from you, that he put in auction, or other way around?)

Have either of you done "ped transfers" over the auction? (That is, he wanted to give you 5000 ped, so you placed an a common item such as an animal hide or a barrel of oil in auction with buyout 5000 ped, and he transfered the PEDs to you by paying the asked buyout for the animal hide)?

Have you done any trade with your brother that can be seen as an intent to buy or sell an item publicly? (That is, for instance, has he received an item from you, that he put in auction, or other way around?)

Have either of you done "ped transfers" over the auction? (That is, he wanted to give you 5000 ped, so you placed an a common item such as an animal hide or a barrel of oil in auction with buyout 5000 ped, and he transfered the PEDs to you by paying the asked buyout for the animal hide)?

+ Clds , auds and name it . Don't forget Natalija xpronto Litvinova is locked to
good job mindark

When I was a younger man , often I enjoyed driving my car very fast in the early morning while on my way to work.
As time went on the speeding tickets accumulated to a point where it was becoming detrimental to my drivers license being suspended.

While visiting with one of my brothers one evening , I relayed my experiences of these instances of being ticketed for speeding to my brother. My brother paused for a moment and said to me "have you ever considered not speeding".

Of course I took this as my brother being a smart ass and completely dismissed it.

The next day on the way to work I was speeding along as usual and saw a State Trooper going the opposite direction , and of course he flipped around and quickly was behind me with lights on.

As the judge suspended my license i relayed to her this quote given to me for free by my brother. She asked why I had not taken his advice and saved my license. I would like to say it ended well , but it didn't , that time in my life was a lesson I will never forget and seemed as if it would never end , but it did.

I no longer speed while driving .
I no longer download pirated software.
I no longer drive while drinking.

The list goes on

If you wish to not be implicated of breaking rules or of crimes , do not surround yourself with them.

there are no such deals we have never had and I also received the same letter as my brother

This is not a reason for a ban. When I needed cash and loaned from friend and he was on other planet I did that. I think 3-4 times so far since I play. I put a stupid thing I have on storage with 2-3k BO..... That can happen now and then. Is not reason for ban and neither auction manipulation. They did something else.

This is not a reason for a ban. When I needed cash and loaned from friend and he was on other planet I did that. I think 3-4 times so far since I play. I put a stupid thing I have on storage with 2-3k BO..... That can happen now and then. Is not reason for ban and neither auction manipulation. They did something else.

and I know cases when it was blocked for but not for 4 months of course and МА said that it's impossible to do so.
So be careful mate:)

''So be careful mate' ... hahahaha funny as hell

Is avatar ''Another Greatest Trade" your uncle ?

well, that for sure is one we wont miss!

Its now 4 months you account are close or? Still get not answer from MA?

Its now 4 months you account are close or? Still get not answer from MA?

Some days ago they say that:

Befor last reaply they write 50 days ago so again they say somthing in september i think because soon start MA holidays

Last edited:
Status
Back