MA is leading an unfair game

Status
Any news Andre?

2 months from МА no messages, they just ignore me mate.
I think they just went on vacation and do not give anything
well, nothing we are patient people he he

Vacation is over but still no any progress?! Seems its longest investigation ever...:scratch2:

From what I read in another thread there was a rare item involved after all.

SMDH

More...
My friend's (the only tier9) LC-300 is locked. He is thinking to pay visit to lawyer. We are just being patient with MA to see what they do ...

My (the only tier9) Arso chip is locked too. I would talk further this friend who owns the lc300 and perhaps together we make a laywer visit.

Else, could be other peoples items locked too which im not aware of. But the Lc300 and arso both at t9 being unique on their tier with the time used and money is something not to ignore.

some years ago when MA were selling CLDs at 1150, they made a big line so that people could be 5 CLDs pr avatar. 1 guy managed to get 150 CLDs (correct me if im wrong) for the same price of 5. They MA guy almost begged the person to trade back. So trades are not final when he traded back he got a little gift, think was EST armor or something like that.

its bs to say trades can't be re-traded when MA ownes this game and have the right to do wat they want. see the example of the AUD and CLD mistake auction trades. Dont tell me MA never traded those back... pure bs.

Interesting, you have my attention :)

More...
My friend's (the only tier9) LC-300 is locked. He is thinking to pay visit to lawyer. We are just being patient with MA to see what they do ...

My (the only tier9) Arso chip is locked too. I would talk further this friend who owns the lc300 and perhaps together we make a laywer visit.

Else, could be other peoples items locked too which im not aware of. But the Lc300 and arso both at t9 being unique on their tier with the time used and money is something not to ignore.

some years ago when MA were selling CLDs at 1150, they made a big line so that people could be 5 CLDs pr avatar. 1 guy managed to get 150 CLDs (correct me if im wrong) for the same price of 5. They MA guy almost begged the person to trade back. So trades are not final when he traded back he got a little gift, think was EST armor or something like that.

its bs to say trades can't be re-traded when MA ownes this game and have the right to do wat they want. see the example of the AUD and CLD mistake auction trades. Dont tell me MA never traded those back... pure bs.

Yeah to add something else. A guy who scammed me for 15.3k peds in summer 2017. I were told he had another avatar before this which he scammed ppl with and also scammed other ppl in rl life. Some guys know who this person is here in forum and i can mention names. I got info that he made new avatar (to scam other ppl)

I warned MA and told them what he did. They replied with "lets hope he is honest and pays u back" and " cant say who this new avatar is". This was like wtf to me ... lol

Did I hear improved communication somewhere?

Seems best minds of ark can`t encrypte Andre`s trade logs...

Yne2tL.jpg

Well, this thread gave me a good reason to withdraw some money. Lets see how much I will end up to withdraw...

Thanks MA :rolleyes:

Went 10 a month as my avatar blocked and mythical MA leads the investigation and not answering my e-mails and letters from my brother. My friends were at the show and talked to the new CEO Hendrik and he said it shouldn't be like this but as we see it, it still is. Did I hear improved communication somewhere?.
It's just empty words.

I know someone who got locked and MA never replied to any of his support messages. After a year they just unlocked him...

Communication with MA sometimes really sucks :)

Went 10 a month as my avatar blocked and mythical MA leads the investigation and not answering my e-mails and letters from my brother. My friends were at the show and talked to the new CEO Hendrik and he said it shouldn't be like this but as we see it, it still is. Did I hear improved communication somewhere?.
It's just empty words.

again...u broke the TOS , what do you want more ?

Wish Mindark bans players like Blizzard tho. Then we are going to have such a clean game.

again...u broke the TOS , what do you want more ?

Wish Mindark bans players like Blizzard tho. Then we are going to have such a clean game.

Ok, and where is your proof of that?
We dunno if MA are lazy or ignoring or what is the real problem. With no communication anyone can say anything you want. They should tell him what is on going and how is his case being held and how long or when to expect to wait. Being locked for more than 10 month means to me they have ignored him as I can not imagine any work would take this long to solve. Sounds real unprofessional if thats the case.:eyecrazy:

They should tell him what is on going and how is his case being held and how long or when to expect to wait. Being locked for more than 10 month means to me they have ignored him as I can not imagine any work would take this long to solve.

Or they did reply, told him why they banned him and what is the issue with his account and he just refuse to tell the truth to comunity and prefer bitching about MA bad support for banning him for a reason he perfectly knows it was his own fault breaking the rules ToU/EULA.

Or they did reply, told him why they banned him and what is the issue with his account and he just refuse to tell the truth to comunity and prefer bitching about MA bad support for banning him for a reason he perfectly knows it was his own fault breaking the rules ToU/EULA.

Emm no, i did read all his supportcases. Nothing saying it was banned ..

But something is happen, or something he must make wrong. i dont think that MA investigate without reason or close the Account. The are a lot of people with a lot of Money in this game and the have no problems. Dont understand me wrong, i hope everything gehts right for Andre, but why woud MA make this case for nothing?

But something is happen, or something he must make wrong. i dont think that MA investigate without reason or close the Account. The are a lot of people with a lot of Money in this game and the have no problems. Dont understand me wrong, i hope everything gehts right for Andre, but why woud MA make this case for nothing?

This wasn't done for nothing mate, that is just the way the OP wants to portray it.

MA will never discuss a case like this with the public and, to be honest, we really can't verify that "his brother" hasn't heard back from them about the investigation.

I'm sure there was a real reason for the temp/perma ban but we may never really know. Nor should we. :wise:

Ok, and where is your proof of that?
We dunno if MA are lazy or ignoring or what is the real problem. With no communication anyone can say anything you want. They should tell him what is on going and how is his case being held and how long or when to expect to wait. Being locked for more than 10 month means to me they have ignored him as I can not imagine any work would take this long to solve. Sounds real unprofessional if thats the case.:eyecrazy:

sure dude funny you went to talk with CEO about your arso. Well maybe its time to ask Andrey to make a payment irl for it :laugh:

MA said what they were suspected him and started an investigation, the problem is that this investigation take so long time, there are no specific deadlines when it might end... And in the case if it turns out that Andrew was not guilty that they tell him? We are sorry kid, run, you are free now?

Last edited:
After reading this whole thread, forgetting the indervidual circumstances.

If your account personally (To everyone) got locked in this way and you had plenty of ped deposited or earned it fairly and got this message on withdraw, how would you feel about being ignored or not given a time to resolve?

6 to 10 months down the line you have still not got any word from the powers above, would you think everything is fine, or are you being robbed by a dodgy company?

If you had enough PED in Entropia for it to matter, how long would it take before you get a 3rd party involved legally?

People have been bring up real life examples, well here is one: Trial date... the date that you would have your day in court or the legal system. This is the real life example of this situation... locking someone up without a trial date... people in real life have been locked away without a trial for many years, which I'm sure most of you would agree is wrong.

If you are invested in anything that involves real money, you want to know where you stand with your money.
If you lend money to someone and they start avoiding you, more than likely you will feel robbed.

There has to be some basic time of resolution on such matters.

As for the details on "Market manipulation", Mind Ark needs to clear up the details in this very useless "Nugget" of a rule for the general gamer in Entropia, unlike myself, we are not all traders here, and this very small rule has gone over a quite a few people's heads in game when it comes down to trading in Entropia. Like some people here have stated wrongly stated, "I manipulate the market every time I buy and sell something", which is not manipulation of the overall price of a market that can drastically effect others.
You make that 1 good or bad trade and bam your manipulating? The rules do say knowingly or unknowingly, so does that mean 2 noobies on the auction, one places an overpriced item the other sees the item and buys it, does that mean the buy or the seller is in the wrong.

I wouldn't like to know exactly what Mind Ark sees as manipulation... because I bet no one here can say exacly what the rules behind this general rule is...

And if you do not know what the rules are exacly, how does anyone know they are breaking them?

We have a rough idea on what is manipulation of the market is (A few good examples here), but does Mind Ark share your views on it, and do you think there is more to this rule that you know? I'm guessing there is....

I'm just glad there are few people here asking the right questions, because there are a lot on here who would rather bury their heads throw out hate and assume everything is in order.

I care about as much everyone else about this poster, I don't care, I don't know him, and its not my issue.

But what I do care about is procedures and working or Mind Ark as I am highly involved in this game financially and time wise.

Also on a side note: (A question from a personal perspective) Does that also mean if you played for longer than most and traded almost since the start, would that mean you would have to wait even long than 10 months while they check/or put your case on a shelf gathering dust? For some it's a simple as taking a break, for others it's a lot lot more than that...

Last edited:
I received a response from MA - Thank you for contacting us. Your account was blocked due to an ongoing investigation of a potential multiple account abuse and auction manipulation. In order to proceed with this investigation, you need to send us an ATTESTED copy of your passport or other valid photo identification. Such verified copies can be obtained from the issuer of the document or from a notary public.

they wrote to me that you do not worry they got all the documents and are waiting for some documents from other accounts and more and no more news It was.

He already gave us the reason and maybe the answer why it takes that long.

See second quoted part.

MA still waiting for the documents for the other MULTI account.

Obviously he failed to deliver the documents for the account made under the name of his dog or whatever.
As this documents don´t come in, the investigation cant be closed, speak account keeps locked.

Its easy, isn´t it.

How long should "Ongoing" be? On going to me means forever...

My point was not in what this guy did or not do, but the way Mind Ark deals with such matters.

Once again we are going down the line of he must of or he must not of done this... which once again no one really cares, so why add more of it?

I'm sure people should care more about the chances being left hanging in a limbo? How long is the average limbo time? What are the details of what is considered "Market Manipulation"?

Simply knowing a simple response time to these matters better.

Ok so we know the guy has been banned that's the facts, no one knows the details also a fact, but how long should he wait to get a simple Yes or No? 10 years later the investigation is done?

sure dude funny you went to talk with CEO about your arso. Well maybe its time to ask Andrey to make a payment irl for it :laugh:

Lol... I did not go there for my arso lmao. but to meet my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Back