Buying: Buying Bulk Skill / Equip Buyout

Status
Please reply by conversation.

poker13

Young
Banned
I am looking to purchase bulk amount of skill to make me average of level 50 ( around 220k skill ). I am looking to do this in accordance with the Terms of Service with entropia universe. Please PM me to discuss. As stated in my now closed thread : I will offer a 500 ped referral fee for any referral that leads to a completed sale.

Last edited:
Average level 50 in what?

Average level 50 in what?

Sorry for being vague, my last post was closed. Average level 50 overall in hunting / mining etc. It seems after further research that I should say I will need over 200k in skills, or 200hp. I want to be a very well rounded mid/mid high level hunter.

For hunting skills cheap pm me ingame :)

suzanne trifle gizmos

My skill sale thread can be found here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?302345-Selling-Skills

All my skills listed are already discounted below auctions, but I would be willing to cut you a further discount if you purchase them in bulk.

Edit: I can also help get you the equipment you would need to hunt at the mid level. Just PM me ingame.

If you're looking to do a bulk purchase within the Terms of Service, the only way to do it is through the ingame system using Empty Skill Implant (L)s and chipping skills from one avatar to another. Purchasing an avatar is against the EULA and is not worth it as the original avatar owner can always come back and recover the account later - since the real life details are permanently attached to the avatar.

Last edited:
Just a friendly reminder, due to the nature of the previous thread as well as the strangely written nature of this thread.

Avatar sales are against the Terms of Service and in cases of attempted avatar sale the buyer is putting himself at a huge risk of being completely screwed over by both the seller and by MindArk. I would strongly advise against attempting this, especially with lots of real life $ on the line.

Are you from Russia ? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks for the leads, no sorry Laurent not in russia. Still open to offers!

I PM'd you an offer and have received no response. I also posted the same offer here in the thread.

No response = Not interested.

I have already reviewed your skill selling post and am not interested in the very limited selection of skills you are offering. I am looking for almost all skills, and would like to find someone who wants to get rid of all of them at once, not piece from one person and piece from another.

I have already reviewed your skill selling post and am not interested in the very limited selection of skills you are offering. I am looking for almost all skills, and would like to find someone who wants to get rid of all of them at once, not piece from one person and piece from another.

what about the links i posted on page 1? girts is selling all of his skills...and they are massive...

and for sure you can talk about him about the price also

what about the links i posted on page 1? girts is selling all of his skills...and they are massive...

and for sure you can talk about him about the price also

Thanks for this referral however I stated in my previous response " I want to be a very well rounded mid/mid high level hunter."

The person you referred me to is selling his entire avatar which is basically at the max of the game, far beyond my budget or want.

I should have clarified, a referral does not mean looking on the forums and sending me a link, any serious person looking has already done this. Maybe you know an old timer who doesn't play anymore etc.

I have a friend who is also selling any skills you'll need to be well rounded at the level 50s for ranged weapons or Mindforce. Obviously I want to prioritize selling my skills first, and then anything else you need you can get from him. Feel free to add me ingame, Captain Jack Daniels.

Could you be more specific as to exactly which professions you want to chip up to the 50s so I can work on negotiating with my friend for a bulk sale?

Last edited:
Based on your PM's I strongly advise against attempting to purchase an avatar. It will put you at significant risk for several reasons.

1. It is against the EULA, and MindArk can ban you at any time they choose after you complete the purchase (and they very well could wait until you have significant assets ingame, or when you attempt to do a large withdraw).

2. It is against the EULA, and the original owner of the avatar can contact MindArk at any time to recover the avatar or even have it deleted.

3. It is against the EULA, and players have reputations which follow them ingame. Assuming someone else's avatar you will have to pretend to be them in order to not get banned - which is highly unethical.

If you choose to invest into Entropia, I strongly advise you to do so in accordance with the EULA. Attempting to violate or circumvent it may result in a significant loss of capital.

Last edited:
Based on your PM's I strongly advise against attempting to purchase an avatar. It will put you at significant risk for several reasons.

1. It is against the EULA, and MindArk can ban you at any time they choose after you complete the purchase (and they very well could wait until you have significant assets ingame, or when you attempt to do a large withdraw).

2. It is against the EULA, and the original owner of the avatar can contact MindArk at any time to recover the avatar or even have it deleted.

3. It is against the EULA, and players have reputations which follow them ingame. Assuming someone else's avatar you will have to pretend to be them in order to not get banned - which is highly unethical.

If you choose to invest into Entropia, I strongly advise you to do so in accordance with the EULA. Attempting to violate or circumvent it may result in a significant loss of capital.

First : This is a buying thread stop hijacking it, Admin please punish above user, he also abused the rep system and sent me unwarranted negative rep.

Second: In your PM you said you didn't have the skills I wanted but that a friend you know is selling out. I asked you for them to contact me directly. You replied that you and someone else was selling their stuff for them. I respectfully declined because I do not want to deal with a middleman, and asked to deal directly with the owner.

Nothing in my private messages which I am happy to publicly post suggests I am looking to do anything not in accordance with the EULA. Your attack is simply out of spite that I don't want to buy skills from you. Find something better to do with your time.

First : This is a buying thread stop hijacking it, Admin please punish above user, he also abused the rep system and sent me unwarranted negative rep.

I recognize this is a buying thread, and I am trying to sell you the skills you are looking for (though you are being oddly vague as to which specific skills you are looking for).
Since my offer is significantly discounted below current market value, it is highly odd that you decline.

Second: In your PM you said you didn't have the skills I wanted but that a friend you know is selling out. I asked you for them to contact me directly. You replied that you and someone else was selling their stuff for them. I respectfully declined because I do not want to deal with a middleman, and asked to deal directly with the owner.

I am not referring you to the original account owner of the other skills for two reasons.
First, the original account owner has already quit, and has left his account liquidation to an active friend ingame who can effectively liquidate for him.
Second, I do not want you to get access to the original account owner because it has become rather apparent that you are not looking to actually buy skills, but rather, to buy an avatar - which is against the EULA.

Nothing in my private messages which I am happy to publicly post suggests I am looking to do anything not in accordance with the EULA. Your attack is simply out of spite that I don't want to buy skills from you. Find something better to do with your time.

The fact that multiple people on this thread (myself included) have referred you to multiple people who are selling skills at significant discounts, and you are refusing to do business with any of them, is a red flag.
The fact that you will not specify which skills specifically you are looking to purchase, is a red flag.
The fact that your original thread was locked because you were clearly looking to purchase an avatar, is a red flag.

If you want to buy skills feel free to message me, or any of the many others listed here who are selling skills.

I recognize this is a buying thread, and I am trying to sell you the skills you are looking for (though you are being oddly vague as to which specific skills you are looking for).
Since my offer is significantly discounted below current market value, it is highly odd that you decline.

I am not referring you to the original account owner of the other skills for two reasons.
First, the original account owner has already quit, and has left his account liquidation to an active friend ingame who can effectively liquidate for him.
Second, I do not want you to get access to the original account owner because it has become rather apparent that you are not looking to actually buy skills, but rather, to buy an avatar - which is against the EULA.

The fact that multiple people on this thread (myself included) have referred you to multiple people who are selling skills at significant discounts, and you are refusing to do business with any of them, is a red flag.
The fact that you will not specify which skills specifically you are looking to purchase, is a red flag.
The fact that your original thread was locked because you were clearly looking to purchase an avatar, is a red flag.

If you want to buy skills feel free to message me, or any of the many others listed here who are selling skills.

What you think is a significant discount is your own opinion. Please take your fabricated vendetta elsewhere. Can anyone imagine doing a deal with this guy? Would be like pulling teeth.

What you think is a significant discount is your own opinion. Please take your fabricated vendetta elsewhere. Can anyone imagine doing a deal with this guy? Would be like pulling teeth.

If you feel my prices are too high feel free to make offers, as any of the many people who have done business with me know I am extremely flexible, and I am not charging a finder's fee or commission on the sale of any skills provided by my friend.

Last edited:
/mod note/

Hi there poker,

As you're fairly new to PCF and you're looking to buy skills, I'm guessing that you might be fairly new to Entropia as well. (If you're an experienced player returning to the game though, you may know most of what I'm about to post anyway)

When posting a buying thread here, it's helpful to other members if the items you want are listed in a simple, factual way. Unfortunately, your first post in this thread is pretty ambiguous.

You say you want to chip up to around level 50 in 'hunting/mining' but there are many professions within these fields, and you give no indication on which one(s) interest you.
For example: Some players prefer melee over ranged weapons; others are really into handguns over longer-ranged weapons; and what about mindforce?.

Within each profession there are also many different interlinked skills which can be combined in very many ways to get you to a particular level. Most skills will impact on multiple professions. And, depending on the current price of skills, some combinations will be far more economical than others. None of us can work that out for you at present because only you know what your current skill levels are.

If you haven't already done so, I recommend you spend some time with jdegre's Chipping Optimiser tool: http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php. Read the instructions carefully.
Use it to look at where you are, where you want to get to in terms of specific professions, and a plan for what skills - and the approximate size of skill chip (in TT value) - it will take to get you there.

And that will make it a lot easier for those selling skills to be able to offer you what you need/want, rather than them having to try to guess.

All the best with your chipping in :)

You asked me in a PM to buy my avatar so I do not believe Captain Jack is wrong in his opinions or assumptions.

didnt want to do business with me either

You wanted to sell me hardly anything of looting skills lol. I said if I’m level 0 what would it bring me to and you said level 3. I’m starting to understand why this community is dieing. Toxic

Side note: Thank you all for the free bumps has been very helpful in my search.

Last edited:
Are you buying skills or are you not buying skills? "Joined May 2018"

There are so many options of skills available for sale in this thread, with great prices. I know many of the sellers and they are good guys.

But, for every one wanting to sell skills to the OP, keep this in mind:

Note to sellers : Expect no discretion when dealing with this buyer.

You should go to auction in game OP, and buy what you are looking for. I believe you have not only burnt your own bridges, but exploded them, disintergrated them and grinded them down to a fine powder which you seem to have snorted.

Remember, all you type on the forums stays recorded. It is easy to find... Your short, but impressive, forum history tells the story lol

As stated in my now closed thread : I will offer a 500 ped referral fee for any referral that leads to a completed sale.

Closed thread as OP stated... and so much spam..

Please :locked: already..

If anything this thread has demonstrated how a few toxic people can damage a new player coming into the game.

The funny part is while you think you are hurting me by trying to give me fake neg rep, and harrassing me in my own thread, you only hurt yourself and the game in the long run.

I mean why would you not want new money going into the game? Oh that’s right unless it’s going to you for your skills then otherwise it’s not ok. I know you may not like it but I’ll deal with whoever I want for any reason I want.

Side note to moderator Darkaruki, it’s funny you have on multiple times watched my thread be taken over with harassment yet you do Nothing about it. However I post in someone else’s thread and you immediately remove my post? I’ve reported the things on my post and you do nothing even though I can see you are viewing it. If you are going to be bias you shouldn’t be a moderator.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back