Zachurm Deathifier Emegen and your Land Areas

K_rupT

Prowler
KrupT KrupT RaveR
Mr Deathifier , and Mindark , Calypso Associates
exhibit_a.jpg

Think it would be possible in your Busy Schedules to do something about 50% of Planet calypso , seeing as it is neglected and an embarrassment to the game , i love seeing as i get a Daily mission to hunt a particular mob , and see it is in such a limited amount of locations , also the fact the numbers are in Limited supply as well .

At least Deathifier sell / give up these items that you CBF managing , or MA go Repo them , i dont know , this is something many people in the EU community also i think would agree on .

Deathifier is a bit salty.. don't think he cares atm

i agree, the enormous number of deserted LAs are a clear and visible statement to all players, investors and business partners about the state (of decay) of Entropia Universe.

i'm getting nervous to see the current disregard of MA's only product, which kept their families shitting over the past decade and some.
this nervousness builds a distrust toward future "investments"/deposits.
currently i have a 5.000$ investment ON HOLD for (UL) items, which i do NOT deposit for, because i lack the trust to enjoy this deposit for longer than a year or two.

while i hesitate to deposit, others cash out.
if i'd was MA, all my alarms would be ringing.

MA, concentrate on the game!
dont add new buggy shit - fix the bugs!
stop the catastrophic side projects - fix the bugs!
dont start new fishy side projects - fix the bugs!
refurbish the disregarded content and fix the bugs!

Last edited:
At least Deathifier sell / give up these items that you CBF managing , or MA go Repo them , i dont know , this is something many people in the EU community also i think would agree on .

MA going repossessing unused assets is pretty much end of EU, the trust is gone. but i agree with those lands, I've wanted to hunt Hispidus for a while now, but its worthless trying. from reading his profile he's moved on to other things so he's likely open to offers

Who wants to hunt on taxed LAs anyway? Give us a proper hisp spawn.

If you read the terms of use..you have that legally written down also...

after like 1 yr your ava can/will get deleted/destroyed etc........and you get the ped values back>1k ped

BUT if you own 3 appt,1 shops,1 la.....mkay? tt value0== in theory= legal ....new possession of those assets is ma...

and they´re then free to sell it or use it in their own ways......

but if one la owner ( i think deathifier is one of them) does this no-feeding for punishing be angry of something etc

its mostly his loss..bec he gets then no taxes for it etc anymore.....and for the players...

well if this thing holds on for long time....additional free spawns anywhere could sove this problem then....

If you read the terms of use..you have that legally written down also...

after like 1 yr your ava can/will get deleted/destroyed etc........and you get the ped values back>1k ped

BUT if you own 3 appt,1 shops,1 la.....mkay? tt value0== in theory= legal ....new possession of those assets is ma...

and they´re then free to sell it or use it in their own ways......

as long as you log in at least once a year they can't do anything though :)

ye was just writing/editing this part when i saved the first part already

There should be a clause requiring property owners to maintain it in the spirit of the game.... Not sure how that would be worded, but something like that is needed. Same crap with FOMA asteroid.

Everyone is aware there is a really nice Hisp spawn in PvP3 right? :D

Everyone is aware there is a really nice Hisp spawn in PvP3 right? :D

i stumbled on some, didn't seem dense but i wasn't really looking for them.. i could have been 100m from it all i know

at the same time you have a huge spawn of armax that nobody hunting around minopolis perfect optimization way MA

Who wants to hunt on taxed LAs anyway? Give us a proper hisp spawn.

With globals now being a thing of the past I also wondered how la owners attract players these days.

BIG still paying 1 PED per global isn't an incentive. Even the rather generous 10 PED some pay don't really entice me to have a go at anything higher than 3 PED to kill. Loot is just too bad. Even 10 PED per global don't get me to 100% of AMMO back in most cases.

With no better in game tools for la owners and players, for example to measure turn over, this situation is bound to get worse and you may see more and more wastelands.

It is very apparent for years now there is no intent on managing the Deathifier LA's or FOMA domes (Dasp, Corno) so they should make alternative spawns of these creatures if they don't exist (PVP3 doesn't really count as most don't want to hunt in lootable), or change the daily missions to something else.

MA, you are losing money by either the players just not doing the dailies or spending a lot of time just flying/running around looking for the next mob.

i stumbled on some, didn't seem dense but i wasn't really looking for them.. i could have been 100m from it all i know

Fully aware of lootable pvp having hispidus, I was using the hispidus land area as an example , I could also mention globstershave a daily and so does segs to name a couple , but as someone said earlier it is a pisstake and a poor reflection of the state of entropia because some entrepreneur is butthurt at MA or whatever for some reason , but why does the player base have to suffer for something between him and MA

did he ever explain why he is salty, or tell about his plans for the future regarding his EU assets?

did he ever explain why he is salty, or tell about his plans for the future regarding his EU assets?

He is salty due to the egg saga and feffox dna , his investment in that alone fekt him over , I just don’t like that the drama between him and MA has in turn affected the player base

I'm glad someone finally said it! I'm sure it's very demoralizing as a new player to find out half a continent is owned by an Avatar that hates Mindark, hates Entropia and never logs in.

He is salty due to the egg saga and feffox dna , his investment in that alone fekt him over , I just don’t like that the drama between him and MA has in turn affected the player base

I find it hilarious that he pays a extremely silly market value on an item and then expect MA to make that item amazing.

It's fucking sad. It was never promised to yield the owner any thing, yet he paid a ridiculous amount of money for it.. and then gets salty when he finds out it doesn't give him any thing...

He could sell out for all that I care, rather see him gone than fucking over the continent because of his own stupid reasons.

MA should just release his mobs into the wild as he hasn't fed them in a really long time.

They should just set his land area to 0% tax permanently and then increase the spawn rate.
Give the option to have it unlocked again if sold to another avatar or if he puts in a certain amount of fertilizer each month.

In fact why don't they have a requirement of needing a min amount of fertilizer each month for all LA's otherwise the land gets set to 0% tax with full spawn until the required fertilizer is back in?
If you want your LA minable then it should be the same, you have to pay fertilizer to not have the spawns come back.

Thoughts???

They should just set his land area to 0% tax permanently and then increase the spawn rate.
Give the option to have it unlocked again if sold to another avatar or if he puts in a certain amount of fertilizer each month.

In fact why don't they have a requirement of needing a min amount of fertilizer each month for all LA's otherwise the land gets set to 0% tax with full spawn until the required fertilizer is back in?
If you want your LA minable then it should be the same, you have to pay fertilizer to not have the spawns come back.

Thoughts???

AWESOME IDEA :cool:

Probably along same lines as guy(s) that own top floor of emerald lakes mall

I take it back, give us alternative spawns instead.

Last edited:
I'm glad someone finally said it! I'm sure it's very demoralizing as a new player to find out half a continent is owned by an Avatar that hates Mindark, hates Entropia and never logs in.

well he has to log in at least once a year or his acc gets deleted. or does that rule doesnt count for people with big investments? would suck but wouldnt surprise me.

You can't take away players' land areas or modify them, they paid for them they can do as they wish. But MA could provide an alternative elsewhere if these LA's are neglected.

Last time I checked, Mindark was a swedish company and not North Korean. What are these talks about repossessing or forcefully adjusting a private property? The guy owns it, he have the right to set 100% tax if that was possible, as long as he logins once a year in accordance with EULA. Yes, the current situation is unfortunate but the proposed solutions are way worse. I can't see what can be done besides making him by MA or a player an offer he can't refuse.

I believe I read somewhere that the main point of contention was MA just removing the egg from his inventory when their patience ran out with not being able to reach an agreement. You can't say any of the two parties is completely innocent, one has created this mess and needed to end it as well, the other has gone totally bonkers with the money paid when that silly egg was passed around, and then was adamantly blocking them from carrying out any plans they had with it because it wouldn't consider his "investment". Of course, even with them left with no recourse, taking it by force set a dangerous precedent.

I'm lacking a source for all this now but it's how I remember the story. If someone knows better, please set the record straight. He could actually explain himself, at least on Ark forum I see him among the "who's logged in" occasionally. It's not good having to talk about someone instead of with them. Suggest someone closer to him try and initiate a dialogue. That he's been able to let such a vast amount of assets lying unproductive for so long just for holding a grudge must mean he can afford it, so money might not be what it takes to mend it. The recent lawsuit in Singapore going all the way to the Supreme Court also adds to the picture.

You can't take away players' land areas or modify them, they paid for them they can do as they wish. But MA could provide an alternative elsewhere if these LA's are neglected.

True, I take back my suggestion. Maybe just offer alternative spawns, but then I bet someone would cry about land area mobs not being "exclusive"...

Back