Zachurm Deathifier Emegen and your Land Areas

but i am still waiting for arguments how the wastelands improve the game itself and the game experience for the community.

Miners like empty LAs, some LA owners killed out the existing DNA to make it a miner LA.

Miners like empty LAs, some LA owners killed out the existing DNA to make it a miner LA.

i totally agree here. miners shall have suitable landscapes for them.
if those landscapes are maintained to be that way, are advertized and bustling with activity, then it is different from a neglected wasteland wich lost all attractivity but to some miners who only go there because mob density is low.

one accounts for activity and interest, which is good for the game and the community, the other accounts for disinterest and a lack of faith.
and we dont need the latter.

dont misunderstand the neglect of a LA to be good, only because a few aspects are convenient for a few.

to benefit from an selfish advantage undermines the whole system that you benefit from, until it collapses, and all - including the beneficiary - lose the system, and hereby its benefits.

again:
i suggest to improve by positive stimulation, not expropriations!

Last edited:
but i am still waiting for arguments how the wastelands improve the game itself and the game experience for the community.

Here's the only argument you need: The person (or group of investors) bought the LA for himself (or the group). That's it and it's that simple.

Note: The island was not sold just to benefit the community but it did benefit the community: the game developer used the money for stuff like development, salaries, servers etc so the community can enjoy the game.
If someone feels very offended about what Deathifier does or does not with his property, I suggest making an offer for the island and do a better job, OR, reach out and ask if you can help :)

Regards,

I guess the segs are natural spawn because they are there, so are the miner bots.

Mining was great last time I went. I found like 50 claims while carpet bombing in 30 mins in 2 occasions.

If someone feels very offended about what Deathifier does or does not with his property, I suggest making an offer for the island and do a better job, OR, reach out and ask if you can help :)

I have had mail contact with deathifier regarding his LA's. I offered my help with furtilizing/events etc.

He said he is doing fine, but the LA's are currently inactive due to "an ongoing investigation of mine." (01-12-17)

{tooshort}

You will not get any, because it is entirely unimportant whether they do, or do not.

what about this: MA makes an island where mobs spawn that are unique to LAs and that are not maintained. that way we could hunt cornoanterion etc. and if all LAs are maintained the island is empty so miners have their place while they would go to the otherwise empty LAs. it just switches places.

The Island of Misfit Mobs.

You will not get any, because it is entirely unimportant whether they do, or do not.

i fear you are right.
as long as a selected few still have a benefit from the wastelands it is totally okay that it does not benefit the community or the game.
too sad, some dont see this attitude damages our game in the long run.

*sigh*

Last edited:
Always thought it'd be interesting if Mindark did something for mining in LAs similar to the whole fertilizer, DNA, etc. set up for hunting... so for instance, say an LA owner drops a bunch of different minerals in to a terminal, those would show up in the ground on that LA... could be an interesting way to mix and match different minerals from other planets, etc.

There could be a lot more done with the resource gathering bit too... In the real world farmers grow different types of crops on their property to sell to grocery stores, etc. In Entropia things work in direct opposite ways to how the real world does things. With the price of nutrio being what it is, it'd be nice if there were other ways that folks could farm to create various foods to feed pets, give buffs to pets, buffs to avatars, different options for feeding other types of food than nutrio, etc.

Last edited:
I will re-post Orion first one because I agree so much with it!!!
"MA, concentrate on the game!
dont add new buggy shit - fix the bugs!
stop the catastrophic side projects - fix the bugs!
dont start new fishy side projects - fix the bugs!
refurbish the disregarded content and fix the bugs!?

I will add only "FIX terrible estates bug/lag" too, because I tired floating and stuck at walls :(
As about Land owners,
should have a timer for interacting with their land, so after this time frame, a natural spawn should take place and no taxes for the owner.

Last edited:
Reactions: San
Mr Deathifier , and Mindark , Calypso Associates
exhibit_a.jpg

Think it would be possible in your Busy Schedules to do something about 50% of Planet calypso , seeing as it is neglected and an embarrassment to the game , i love seeing as i get a Daily mission to hunt a particular mob , and see it is in such a limited amount of locations , also the fact the numbers are in Limited supply as well .

At least Deathifier sell / give up these items that you CBF managing , or MA go Repo them , i dont know , this is something many people in the EU community also i think would agree on .

I have tried contacting Deathifier about purchasing one of the LAs he has at Treasure Island, there is A LOT of them... I am sure he gets several messages from people on the matter though. And I did not receive a response about him, I was trying to buy the one plot he has that is 98% water :p Try and get the cheapest costing LA I can :p. But yeah, no response from him.
And Deathifier's Treasure Island website has is still active but has not been updated since 2012. No new content since 2012... I wish something would be done in regard to this matter as well... Who knows.

Check for forums and you will find out answers to many questions you ask here.

Things are never as easy as they could/should be with MA

Repo is absolutely not a road I want MA to take for solving such an issue. It would be like trying to extinguish fire with fuel. It may get the offending eyesores out but will destroy trust forever. Remember the Alam... er, the egg.

Edit: Suggestions have been floated to facilitate players adding fertilizer to a landarea in exchange for (a share of) the tax returns. This may be a constructive way of both rewarding initiative and not rewarding uncooperative owners, regardless their reasons.

I have tried contacting Deathifier about purchasing one of the LAs he has at Treasure Island, there is A LOT of them... I am sure he gets several messages from people on the matter though. And I did not receive a response about him, I was trying to buy the one plot he has that is 98% water :p Try and get the cheapest costing LA I can :p. But yeah, no response from him.
And Deathifier's Treasure Island website has is still active but has not been updated since 2012. No new content since 2012... I wish something would be done in regard to this matter as well... Who knows.

There isn't much information/news about him, but I do believe I remembered seeing something posted lately....hmmmm....let me see if I can find it.

Ah yes...May 20, 2019, there was one post left by him in entropia planets' forum.
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/is-deathifier-still-around.19220/#post-135666

I'm sure back in the day death did pretty well out of his investment in TI, there was a ton more players back then and TI was popular, it still gets mined a lot.

Furor was the biggest mob in EU at one stage, a towering beast. I remember my soc first seeing them, and we all stood there stunned at the top of the hill thinking....blimey 'can' we take these mobs on.

Many of the mobs on TI are not mission mobs, and that makes a big difference.

Don't forget there was a ton of hunting on TI over the egg a few years ago, even a big shared event. So I'm sure death got his money back on that finally.

Both Neverdie and Death built their planets I'm sure with at least some of the cash made on the back on their original LA's/ FOMA (ex CND). Did they over stretch....maybe. Sometimes you have to be happy with what you have.

Maybe after the Buzz sale of CP, it might open Deaths eye to do a share sale. He could probably buy a chunk of shares back and still make a healthily profit (sort of win-win situation). If MA adds missions to all mobs on TI, that will get it moving fast.

I think he's more focused with sorting out the Ark Moon situation, those deeds need to be sold, or put in Ark moon loot, or reduced to get that situation resolved. On the plus side that fact those deeds haven't completely sold is good news for the moon, as it means it will get more content it deserves to justify the sales price.

At the end of the day, TI is owned land and it's been running for a decade I guess. He can do what he wants with it. Let's also remember that it's a personal asset, probably completely separate to Arkadia which is likely to be run as a limited company. So if Death wants to keep it, I see no problem with that.

The real issue is we need a ton of players to return to EU, and get it moving again.

Rick

I dont know if it has been mentioned here, but it surely has been mentioned in other threads.

Some of Deathifiers LA belong to Mindark Official Annex, so there is something going on.

To avoid false information I just checked a few LAs.

Lake Pencenca (TI), still belongs to Deathifier, while the castle and display areas and hangar owned by Mindark Official Annex
Globster Area (TI) - Mindark Offical Annex
Phasm LA - Mindark Offical Annex

Didn´t check other estates owned by Deathifier

I dont know if it has been mentioned here, but it surely has been mentioned in other threads.

Some of Deathifiers LA belong to Mindark Official Annex, so there is something going on.

To avoid false information I just checked a few LAs.

Lake Pencenca (TI), still belongs to Deathifier, while the castle and display areas and hangar owned by Mindark Official Annex
Globster Area (TI) - Mindark Offical Annex
Phasm LA - Mindark Offical Annex

Didn´t check other estates owned by Deathifier

Future share sales like CP?

That would be cool.

Another solution is to revoke the uniqueness of DNA, and let DNA drop for all the mobs on Calypso.
That would generate a lot of income and give hunters a solid reason to Hunt.

There isn't much information/news about him, but I do believe I remembered seeing something posted lately....hmmmm....let me see if I can find it.

Ah yes...May 20, 2019, there was one post left by him in entropia planets' forum.
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/is-deathifier-still-around.19220/#post-135666

:scratch2:

Bit like the Scarlet Pimpernel (or in reverse)

They seek him here, they seek him there

But unlike the Scarlet Pimpernel is he really here or there?

Deathifier is a bit salty.. don't think he cares atm

come out and tell us ... we love old salty tales from salty dawgs about salted wounds (maybe not so much putting salt on snails...)

come out and tell us ... we love old salty tales from salty dawgs about salted wounds (maybe not so much putting salt on snails...)

Why he is a little salty?

Aaaahhh THE EGG!

LA and mob design for Ark, he never got the LA as it was agreed upfront and the issue about creators rights.

Dont know what else happened that pissed him off.

From my understanding there is an existing court battle about a LA on ark.
He did some work in exchange for a LA, it was then taken back for some reasons.

Also the egg hatching just one DNA, after which MA put a really good spawn on caly making already near useless dna utterly useless..

That and Ti getting split into a zillion LAs, i think he had an issue with fert costs going through the roof

From my understanding there is an existing court battle about a LA on ark.
He did some work in exchange for a LA, it was then taken back for some reasons.

Also the egg hatching just one DNA, after which MA put a really good spawn on caly making already near useless dna utterly useless..

That and Ti getting split into a zillion LAs, i think he had an issue with fert costs going through the roof

I thought this comment was all ready made and corrected. Looks exactly like the previous comment... Hm.

Landowners invest money into the game. They get screwed over by others and mostlly by the Game host ripping them hard. It is no wonder that Landowners become salty. Theyre the biggest losers.

Im selling Aakas Island. Get in touch with me ingame :)

Landowners invest money into the game. They get screwed over by others and mostlly by the Game host ripping them hard. It is no wonder that Landowners become salty. Theyre the biggest losers.

Im selling Aakas Island. Get in touch with me ingame :)

it's not only landowners, but rather almost every investment in EU came with problems, no matter of UL guns and armors, uber faps, uber rings, banks, statues, conpet, derptoken, moondeeds, CLDs for land ownership and citizen rights, 800 ped for a white onesie that unequips almost everything, autoloot pets with effectrange of a dagger, completly useless "epic" and "legendary" pets, FEN gear, failed/deserted areas and even planets, obsolete items, bla bla bla, you name it...

it always depends on your approach, but in my very humble opinion, the biggest loser is mindark. but hey, they still own a very profitable product! thumbsup haha!!! :yup:

Back