Zachurm Deathifier Emegen and your Land Areas

Hispidus have a completely fine spawn in PVP3, if you don't want to go to PVP3 that's up to you, with that said, the least they could do is get rid of the Daily Missions that point to mobs exclusively available on his or other dead LAs, like Daspletor, Cornoanterion, Globster, Phasm.

Link to Eudoria spawn map

Link to thread on this subject

A spawn inside lootable pvp is worse than a taxed spawn, it's not 'completely fine'.

Daspletors stalkers at ashi rig? Yes please !!!!!!!

Last time I checked, Mindark was a swedish company and not North Korean. What are these talks about repossessing or forcefully adjusting a private property? The guy owns it, he have the right to set 100% tax if that was possible, as long as he logins once a year in accordance with EULA. Yes, the current situation is unfortunate but the proposed solutions are way worse. I can't see what can be done besides making him by MA or a player an offer he can't refuse.

150% This :lolup:

And if the deal was that the mob was exlusive, MA should not even think about releasing the mobs into the wild.
No one is forcing anyone to go search for the mobs in question.
People can still abandon the daily mob in question, yeah for some people it would suck that they have to wait for a new daily probably. :rolleyes:

Edit:
Why on earth would anyone ever be buying a LA again, when the forum community would have that much power to force a LA owner to sell or MA repo his assests?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time I checked, Mindark was a swedish company and not North Korean. What are these talks about repossessing or forcefully adjusting a private property? The guy owns it, he have the right to set 100% tax if that was possible, as long as he logins once a year in accordance with EULA. Yes, the current situation is unfortunate but the proposed solutions are way worse. I can't see what can be done besides making him by MA or a player an offer he can't refuse.

The playerbase is scarily fascinated with confiscation of other people's property.

Conversely, I do not understand the paying of money for digital investments only to neglect them no matter the "saltiness". That really isnt a rational excuse.

Conversely, I do not understand the paying of money for digital investments only to neglect them no matter the "saltiness". That really isnt a rational excuse.

Because they paid a fraction of what they would cost nowadays and have made 100x more than what they paid from them. They still somehow feel entitled to things because they won an auction or paid something silly some time way in the past. Every one of them feels like they should be treated like ND even though even ND shouldn't be treated like ND.

Because they paid a fraction of what they would cost nowadays and have made 100x more than what they paid from them.

This doesn't make any difference. Just because they took a risk back then different rules should apply to them?

MA should just release his mobs into the wild as he hasn't fed them in a really long time.

It's a good job Miner Bot's & SEG's don't require feeding.

(They feed on new players looking for fruit mostly ;) )

Open up the fertilizerstation so anyone can fill it up. Let those who do this have
a skillbonus based on time vs cost, problem solved. :silly2: ;)

Maybe MA should consider a general skillbonus based on percentage of tax on the LA, so
there are some higher interest to hunt on LAs?

The playerbase is scarily fascinated with confiscation of other people's property.

Isn't it the trend?

How many original hangar owners still play? What's the status of their investments?

How many mall owners? Bank license owners? What's going on with those investments?

So many shops are vacant. Players bought those shop deeds and now where are they?

Houses, apartments, other types of estates. Sitting empty. Entire apartment buildings abandoned.

Most of these players have been screwed over in some way by MA. Some shops have been bugged forever. Customized landarea options not delivered on, promises made then not delivered upon.

Yet those digital assets exist. Just sitting there.

Its almost like its expected. Promise the world. Under-deliver. Delay. And just wait the customer out.

Owns nothing... (not LA deeds, but same theory applies)... He holds it, doesn't ownz nothin'.
entropia_2011-11-21_02-06-11.jpg

deeds12.13.2011_-_no_owners.jpg

I tink calypso kid team made an update changing allot of is flat land into big mountain impossible to hunt,mine or even walk

True. Worse even, it reflects a wider trend in society. But I think both sides are often unaware of some consequences when they react spontaneously to a discussion. Libertarians at least are more conscious than others of the fact that you don't really own a thing which you don't also possess, i.e. which you cannot physically defend. If all it takes is a mouse click from the distance to disown you, then that relationship is fragile by nature as it relies solely on trust. At the time of investing this needs to be considered, which we can safely say not everybody does properly or even has any idea of to begin with. The real world is sadly moving into a direction where you don't get the choice anymore, and in Orwellian manner makes people forget it ever existed.

The problem with reality is that everybody has their own. I once heard a very rich man answer a question why he invests in things with a low profit margin when better opportunities were available by saying: "If you have enough money, you don't need any interest rate." How to argue with someone who can afford to be irrational, or follow a different rationality... He's just above all this.

So there is a lawsuit between Deathifier and Mindark? Any info on that?

So there is a lawsuit between Deathifier and Mindark? Any info on that?
Don't think it's with Mindark, just with Arkadia... but not sure, Mindark may be a part of it too? (this will probably be deleted by mods, but anyways)

Think ppl meant only re-possesing in terms of the TOU ( if he doesnt log in for a yr then the assets are "deleted" etc )--> in cases of appt,shops,la then the posession changes , and can be-re-used...

if he logs in within this time to maintain his ava.....yes then either those parties get their things cleared ..or maybe another official spawn elsewhere (like hogglo in pvp) could be the solution..(if there was no exlusive right)
(e.g. Foma??)

otherwise its like the players are unlucky and the missions have to be rewritten,changed...whatever...

Eddie

That's a good idea, small change with big effect.

Yes indeed. The big effect would be that all the other land owners would stop managing their properties as well.

mindark really seems to think it's not their problem at all, that parts of their universe becomes shitty over time

In regards to repossession and such , friendly reminder that MA did already repo the egg , I’m just surprised that they haven’t bothered to do it again considering that all only holds TT value regardless how much Deathifier paid , the reality is MA have absolute control no matter what , if there is an on/off switch , they could flick it anytime they see fit , then it’s a battle between law firms as we have already heard previously.

I just want to see this planet and every other planet thrive for what they were intended and keep theBS squabbles separate

The fact MA says we need to report if an avatar is disrupting or making our gaming experience horrible , then what category do we place this quagmire????

I agree and understand we have other options and I am not one to argue against anyone because to all have great responses, I just want our voices to be heard regarding these bottlenecks and dead ends ,

As a low to mid level investor I want to see every aspect flourish and I will do the best I can to be proactive and be one of those voices

Cheers everyone and let it rain them swirly golden showers for you all ;)

Yes indeed. The big effect would be that all the other land owners would stop managing their properties as well.

Then make it so it also becomes taxfree for the one inserting the fertilizer? :silly2:
EDIT: Forgot to mention, the LA owner will not get any tax if they don't pay fertilizer.

Last edited:
I have had mail contact with deathifier regarding his LA's. I offered my help with furtilizing/events etc.

He said he is doing fine, but the LA's are currently inactive due to "an ongoing investigation of mine." (01-12-17)

Deleted...….

Last edited:
Less mobs so great for frigulite and zanderium mining :)

Who wants to hunt on taxed LAs anyway?
This. If I'm going to pay tax to hunt on an LA, there has to be more of an incentive than just completing a mission. With loot 2.0 removing most hunting markup, that seems unlikely. I'll stick to untaxed.

He paid a lot of money for the LAs and even more for the DNAs installed.
It is his decission not to fertilize his land, so nearly no hunting tax.
He got his reason to do so, and does not have to justify it.

Same for FOMA domes.

He paid a lot of money for the LAs and even more for the DNAs installed.
It is his decission not to fertilize his land, so nearly no hunting tax.
He got his reason to do so, and does not have to justify it.

Same for FOMA domes.

I care how much he paid. When you buy a house or land irl, you are expected to maintain it within community standards. The same should be true for virtual property. By not maintaining it "in the spirit of the game" these owners are taking enjoyment away from the community of players. They should be subject to fines at the very minimum! Neglect it long enough and you forfeit your right of ownership.

I care how much he paid. When you buy a house or land irl, you are expected to maintain it within community standards. The same should be true for virtual property. By not maintaining it "in the spirit of the game" these owners are taking enjoyment away from the community of players. They should be subject to fines at the very minimum! Neglect it long enough and you forfeit your right of ownership.

In defense of deathifier. When you buy a landarea/DNA you are expected to not be fucked in the but by mindark..

who sais I need to maintain my house or my land?
If I want to let my house be overgrown by vines, and my grass to turn into a jungle it's my own right and nobody will force me to do something about that.

It's his property and his right to neglect it if he feels like it.
And to add, his lands arent overgrown, maybe just less mobs since it's not fertilized. So it's far from decaying.

Either accept that or make him an offer to buy his lands and start maintaining it yourself.
But to claim his right of ownership is forfeited is bullshit.

Back