Remember the art stuff?

=youtube;WsCKuWONEPc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsCKuWONEPc[/video]

That's a bit of an art overdose for me! :eyecrazy:

Nice for a visit, but to grind art is simply to much for me.

That's a bit of an art overdose for me! :eyecrazy:

Nice for a visit, but to grind art is simply to much for me.

"grind art"

That cracked me up :laugh:

3712Original.png

Decoration: The Anatomy Of Abandonment, Kostabi Painting

A presentimental Mark Kostabi oil painting on canvas. Limited edition of 10. Size 250 x 200 cm.

Mark Kostabi was one of the leading figures in the 1980s art movement in New York. He is exhibited in many galleries and museums all over the world and presently has studios in New York as well as in Rome, Italy.

ahh... the paintings!

1623Original.png

ya remember MA kybosch art in planet calypso - dammitol now theres no replacement. Second Life sucked the life out of creativity and replaced it with sex monster perversion. Wonder if this game OWW will fit in the niche between? actually could use a video of an enthusiast and not a nihilist.

ya remember MA kybosch art in planet calypso - dammitol now theres no replacement. Second Life sucked the life out of creativity and replaced it with sex monster perversion. Wonder if this game OWW will fit in the niche between? actually could use a video of an enthusiast and not a nihilist.

What's wrong with sex monster perversion??

Just kidding...

Wish EU was a true sandbox.

ahh... the paintings!

1623Original.png

That's it! :D

I remember when some of us went over to SL to check it out back in 2006, one person got stuck on a giant bouncing dildo and couldn't figure out how to get off, much hilarity ensued.

What's wrong with sex monster perversion??

Just kidding...

Wish EU was a true sandbox.

Definitely wish there was more sand in PE.

"grind art"

That cracked me up :laugh:

I mean, art is not that bad, if applied well it surely can add some value.
So it's not that I'm against it. Used it myself as well:

But lets not overdo it ;)

Ah, the New Oxford.

Reactions: Mac
I’m sure there was a YouTube video of JBKs art gallery, I’ll try find it :)

Was there not a plan for tattoos at some point?

Back