ND finally bankrupt?

Me Really Never

Stalker
Banned
Is Neverdie finally bankrupt or did he take all the money and ran?
the RT website (for new account registration) and the popshop website (for buying stuff for his LAs n stuff) are both offline since quite some time now. forums still up but no info on anything, or at least i havent seen it

Is Neverdie finally bankrupt or did he take all the money and ran?
the RT website (for new account registration) and the popshop website (for buying stuff for his LAs n stuff) are both offline since quite some time now. forums still up but no info on anything, or at least i havent seen it

the forum was down a couple weeks and just got back online a couple days ago...

I'm aware of only one case where a lame webmaster nearly bankrupted an organization, and that happened like 20 years ago. :laugh:

You might also want to consider that:
k. You may not spread any rumors, false or inaccurate information about MindArk, the Entropia Universe or MindArk’s Partners, associates, staff or affiliates, which MindArk consider, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be potentially damaging, by using the Entropia Universe, IRC (chats) or any other public forums in any media, now known or not currently known, including but not limited to a web site.
By that wording, it's better to say nothing at all about MA/PPs.

I'm aware of only one case where a lame webmaster nearly bankrupted an organization, and that happened like 20 years ago. :laugh:

You might also want to consider that:

By that wording, it's better to say nothing at all about MA/PPs.

Hehe, yeah, with all the growth RT had over the past 2 years, despite MA having broken the loot with the introduction of loot 2.0, it's doubtful that ND doesn't get enough cash out of EU ^^

well id say for someone who claims to be the "president of virtual reality" it is quite ridiculous that he cant even get the website for his main source of income back up and running after weeks...

well id say for someone who claims to be the "president of virtual reality" it is quite ridiculous that he cant even get the website for his main source of income back up and running after weeks...

It is, but i would be more carefull about the choosing of words if i were you. You don't know the story behind it, maybe there is a reason.

I had asked here whether it was intentional and not before looking whether a thread about it already existed. The writing impulse seems to be quicker than the reading impulse and much quicker than the thinking impulse, but then, yours truly isn't 100% fault-free in that. I vote to leave it there, or if the mods want, to delete the thread.

Definitely not or wasn't his main source of income.

deeptoken vs neverdie
-create IPX vs -We’ve built a platform to imortalize your gaming legacy.:confused:
I see that the agreement between the planets partner is splendid :laugh:

I had asked here whether it was intentional and not before looking whether a thread about it already existed. The writing impulse seems to be quicker than the reading impulse and much quicker than the thinking impulse, but then, yours truly isn't 100% fault-free in that. I vote to leave it there, or if the mods want, to delete the thread.

He is on depression mood. Too much $, you know.... :silly2:

deeptoken vs neverdie
-create IPX vs -We’ve built a platform to imortalize your gaming legacy.:confused:
I see that the agreement between the planets partner is splendid :laugh:

He's uploading his consciousness into his avatar.

...experiment 557: needs more booze/coke/kratom less water/salt/vitamins. Need less wakefulness more sedatives (more kratom?). Thinking cryogenetics, like walt disney. Got my own encilophonograph Dr. ##### said it would work and he charged me 440,000 Euros. Also paid the 27th programmer (from MIT to do this uploading) over 18,000 USD each. They all seem to be preoccupied with safety. Getting expensive like the altered states tho :) ...

Back