PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

ND finally bankrupt?

Is Neverdie finally bankrupt or did he take all the money and ran?
    the RT website (for new account registration) and the popshop website (for buying stuff for his LAs n stuff) are both offline since quite some time now. forums still up but no info on anything, or at least i havent seen it

Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is Neverdie finally bankrupt or did he take all the money and ran?
    the RT website (for new account registration) and the popshop website (for buying stuff for his LAs n stuff) are both offline since quite some time now. forums still up but no info on anything, or at least i havent seen it
    the forum was down a couple weeks and just got back online a couple days ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    the forum was down a couple weeks and just got back online a couple days ago...
    only the forum though, right? the website n popshop seems to be still down. at least for me

only the forum though, right? the website n popshop seems to be still down. at least for me
    yep, i can't access popshop too.

I'm aware of only one case where a lame webmaster nearly bankrupted an organization, and that happened like 20 years ago.

You might also want to consider that:
    k. You may not spread any rumors, false or inaccurate information about MindArk, the Entropia Universe or MindArk’s Partners, associates, staff or affiliates, which MindArk consider, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be potentially damaging, by using the Entropia Universe, IRC (chats) or any other public forums in any media, now known or not currently known, including but not limited to a web site.
    By that wording, it's better to say nothing at all about MA/PPs.
    Rodent of the Multiverse

Selling:
    nothing atm

Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Rat View Post
    I'm aware of only one case where a lame webmaster nearly bankrupted an organization, and that happened like 20 years ago.

You might also want to consider that:

By that wording, it's better to say nothing at all about MA/PPs.
    Hehe, yeah, with all the growth RT had over the past 2 years, despite MA having broken the loot with the introduction of loot 2.0, it's doubtful that ND doesn't get enough cash out of EU ^^

well id say for someone who claims to be the "president of virtual reality" it is quite ridiculous that he cant even get the website for his main source of income back up and running after weeks...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Janko SuperKanjo vd Haak
    Society
    Modus Operandi
    Images
    well id say for someone who claims to be the "president of virtual reality" it is quite ridiculous that he cant even get the website for his main source of income back up and running after weeks...
    It is, but i would be more carefull about the choosing of words if i were you. You don't know the story behind it, maybe there is a reason.
    Account Created 2006-03-03

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I had asked here whether it was intentional and not before looking whether a thread about it already existed. The writing impulse seems to be quicker than the reading impulse and much quicker than the thinking impulse, but then, yours truly isn't 100% fault-free in that. I vote to leave it there, or if the mods want, to delete the thread.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Don't think so. Was he not on vacation in Kenya recently?