Suggestion: SpiritBAR! for avatars & Hangar Biodome

Risen Ra Oh

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Risen Ra Oh
Hey there!
I was thinking about something:
1) there is something that has almost been put on a corner and useful just once in 3 years for plots: Harvesting
2) somethingelse that is going to be, for new pets released, too much time consuming and boring: Taming

This idea is related to the thread about Hangars biodome suggestion https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?304106-New-idea-for-hangar : imagine to be able to transform your Hangar in a biodome ...but imagine to create a place for harvestable plants/bushes/smallTree that grows up just like mobs on LA/OLA, with fertilizer; then... imagine to extract/harvest its with your usual Harvester; imagine now that plants attack you making you loosing "Spirit" on "SpiritBAR!" during harvesting process (it could work just like hunting, with future release of SpiritFAP if needed; btw... Spirit will increase overtime like HP does, but slowly maybe, just in the way to balance these: 1) plants available 2)hangars resources available 3)avatar involved in that profession;
Now...

SpiritBAR! could be interesting for make Taming less boring also: I mean that it could be better to introduce something like that on avatar instead of increase time to tame a creature; it is needed to keep reasonable the time needed to tame a creature imo; your spirit should work for that intent; why must tamers be forced to stay online 5hours or 10hours or 44hours waiting for tamable HP increase? is it just a stupid system that way; 3hours could be affordable if you must tame a mythic creature, I agree with that, but not more that that for sure; it became simply boring and you must add that probability that someonelse come and kill your mob (by accident or not) increases a lot also; I don't need to add that to be online more than reasonable hours could cause health problem, you know (done btw:)).
So... SpiritBAR on avatar could be an additional thing that can be used to decrease spirit on Tamable maybe (related to Telepathy maybe: you could recharge/or keep high your spirit with mindforce or SpiritFAP) in a way who can balance time and costs of the new implemented BAR.

Last edited:

I've just added a picture ; )

Back