Suggestion: Transparency and Reporting of Loot Return Data

Jhereg

Elite
Society
Rangers
Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
To Mindark:

I'd like to see regular postings of average hunter returns as you posted after loot 2.0 for a couple months. I think postings quarterly is fair.

I would also like to see posts if you have adjusted the return rate each time.

Finally, I think it is fair to the players to describe changes you made that affect over time to reach average, such as frequency of multipliers of loot.

Zho

I'd like to see median return rate reported. It might be more informative than weighted mean.

Yeah a simular function as with crafting where u can see return/success et.c but with hunting and over time

with the new european data protection law you got the right to get every information a company owns about you. which means you could ask them to provide any data they got about you which should include the hunting returns etc as they obviously log it

ill definitely be doing that :)

with the new european data protection law you got the right to get every information a company owns about you. which means you could ask them to provide any data they got about you which should include the hunting returns etc as they obviously log it

Hi Messi91,

Thank you for contacting us and please accept our truthful apologies for not being able to reply in time.

Calculations like this would take days of work and is unfortunately not something we on support offer as a service.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support

Good luck with your rights.Ahhhhhhhh........the rights.

Hi Messi91,

Thank you for contacting us and please accept our truthful apologies for not being able to reply in time.

Calculations like this would take days of work and is unfortunately not something we on support offer as a service.

Kind regards,

dont worry. if they dont wanne do it the fee will make em do it. for mindark thats a shitton of money and with them doing shady stuff all the time they will rather give you the data than risking an inspection.

Hi Messi91,

Kind regards,

They might want to change that support answer if they hope to get and maintain their banking license when General Data Protection Regulation begins to apply after 25 May :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

About you, not your avatar.

Your own hunting returns you already have, if you care to track them. Statistics about all or a group of players aren't data "about you" because they are de-personalized and hence do not fall under this law. (I don't know for sure but don't think so, it just isn't logical.) Suggest to verify with someone competent before pestering them or even making more or less veiled threats, or you won't make yourself friends.

That said, I support above expressed wishes for continuation of this data reported in the developer notes.

It would be fun to see advanced statistics, maybe some would learn from them, but, given the fact that so many people don't believe a word MA says, yet still play and deposit, nor believe other people with some relevant experience, I am not sure if it would do more good than harm since it will feed the paranoia of the usual whiners :laugh:

It would be fun to see advanced statistics, ...

I would like to see things similar to 'trip counters' available at the least, something like an open-end ped spending mission that tallies up the costs that go into loot calculations and that can be reset whenever you choose. I would think that this is very close to copy/pasting the code for mob kill counters, except that the cost is logged instead of just "mob=mob+1" or the relevant number of mob maturity points.

Back