Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Dave Ace Flyster
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Zarnia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    .. Lots of helpful info added here. From the facts that I had, the HOF list was supposed to include all the top 100 HOF's in mining/hunting/crafting/instances. Outside of the responses on this thread, I understood that claims all had an expiration period so now I know that mining towers are the exception. It would have helped to avoid misunderstand on my part if MA clarified that mining towers on other planets are not necessarily included in the top 100 listing. I never read that anywhere and again, outside of the imput on this thread, there would have been no other correction to my thinking. The only point is I know some of the mining towers in HELL are not recorded. That I do know. I know it seems like I'm making a big deal about this point but accurate information is always helpful and when some is missing in anything, even a minor like a hof list in a game, there is room for mistakes and misunderstand which I like to avoid but, lol, usually to avoid falling into mistakes and end up making them..lol.
    Every mining hof is recorded on the HOF board . . every single one. The HOF board is the 100 biggest hof's in the last 24hours. So if the tower was over 24 hours old it will not appear on the hof board.

The HOF board covers ALL planets.

You should do some research before accusing.

EDIT: unless you are talking about entropialife, then its irrelevant, that is player owned and run.
    EDIT2: this is the same for all professions not just Mining.

Rgds
    1st published novel: 'The Eyes of the Devil'
    2nd published novel: 'The Shadow Grounds'
    Book 3 - Working Title 'The Meeting of Worlds' - 25%
    Book 4 - Sci-Fi Book - No title yet - 10%

Ever since the Deep Token Promotion ended, I noticed a change in my weapons (mostly melee use). It is taking more ped to keep my sword repaired and I'm killing less mobs. EX. with a Laconian sword, I can usually kill 8 or more Lvl 2 Megamouth mobs on RT before repair and now in the last couple of weeks since the Deep Token ended, I am lucky if I can do half of that.
    the minimum damage of the weapon is half of the maximum damage.
    Get unlucky by getting mainly low damage rolls and add in some more evades, et voila, costs can be significantly higher.

Hi Ace. I do agreeably disagree. I actually did my "checking into things" for about six months prior to the beginning of this post. Not all are recorded on the HOF list but I'm not trying to be raise upset. My"research" was done in HELL mostly but also on FOMA. It's not something I kept written record of because until other issues came along, I wasn't considering a matter to really get concerned about. Thanks for responding though. I seem to have caused more upset than better understanding of the points previously mentioned.

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Elissia Eli Talor
    Images
    Using number of mobs killed to test the decay of a weapon is not remotely reliable.

Please use the fruit/poop test before making accusations with incomplete data/assumptions.

For those people who are posting for the question/issue of weapon use/mobs hitting harder, thanks for the added input. i will be checking into those within the next few weeks and see if any of the ideas/suggestions improve my game play.

After reading the OP over again, I cant help but scratch my head and wonder what exactly you might be on at the time of writing it?
    Everything from HoF's that are not recorded, which point you doubled down on after being told that all HoF's go across the in game ticker, and that you cannot use EntropiaLife as your reliable source of information to prove your claim as it is not a part of MA in any way.
    For some reason you seem to believe that the higher your skill level, the more claims you're going to find when mining. Whoever it is that gave you that information and lead you to believe that is the one that you should be blaming, as it is pure and simple, not true.
    Or that somewhere MA decided to increase the decay of a whole bunch of weapons without actually telling anyone in game about it, like you think as a business they would actually do that?
    Speaking of MA and being a business, where did you get your information that they were nearing bankruptcy? After the release of financial reports, I do believe it is quite obvious for EVERYONE that MA is far from bankruptcy.

Can we PLEASE try to take a moment to re read our posts before hitting the submit button, and ask ourselves, do I want to really post this and sound like a jackass?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Hi Ace. I do agreeably disagree. I actually did my "checking into things" for about six months prior to the beginning of this post. Not all are recorded on the HOF list but I'm not trying to be raise upset. My"research" was done in HELL mostly but also on FOMA. It's not something I kept written record of because until other issues came along, I wasn't considering a matter to really get concerned about. Thanks for responding though. I seem to have caused more upset than better understanding of the points previously mentioned.
    Ever considered that a tower will not show up in HoF list, simply because it is to small to hit rank 100 of todays HoF list?
    In this case its not even a HoF just a simple 4 digit Global, but still a Tower!

With a lot high amp indoor mining, this can happen, and I am sure it already happened several times!

Edit:
    Even worse if this happens a few seconds befor a HoF entry expires, you could hit a 50 PED HoF with next drop shortly after your Tower which wasn´t a HoF
    Last edited by GoNi; 07-25-2018 at 15:14.

Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    Ever considered that a tower will not show up in HoF list, simply because it is to small to hit rank 100 of todays HoF list?
    In this case its not even a HoF just a simple 4 digit Global, but still a Tower!

With a lot high amp indoor mining, this can happen, and I am sure it already happened several times!

Edit:
    Even worse if this happens a few seconds befor a HoF entry expires, you could hit a 50 PED HoF with next drop shortly after your Tower which wasn´t a HoF
    For a tower not to be a HoF, it would take 100 bigger towers within the last 24 yours. Unlikely this has ever happened.
    Rodent of the Multiverse

Selling:
    nothing - not on Calypso

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mutant Atrax Stalker
    Society
    Guess Who Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Rat View Post
    For a tower not to be a HoF, it would take 100 bigger towers within the last 24 yours. Unlikely this has ever happened.
    It was pretty funny when the HoF got cleared one time due to some glitch or maintenance window or something.

Everybody was HoFing left and right first 100 globals after the reset were all HoF and a lot more until the HoF list was all over like 200 ped again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3