Info: End of TheAncient's for me

CudachiNi

Old
Society
The Prodigy
Cuda CudachiNi Cudic
Hello to everyone.
I have been member of "TheAncients" society for couple of months nearly a year , watched many people come and go and I always ask myself will I ever be leaving this society because some of the members are so good friends that I have to call "in game family" .Since I was not around for the past month ,had some time to think about it ether I should stay and help it growing again or just enjoy the fun with the ones who are already there.
With many ups and downs I stayed a loyal member of this society ,but as we all reach a point where we ask our selves do I like it here or I want to find something else.Well I guess the time to find something else has came...I want to thank all the society members for all the fun , support ,events we had for the nearly past year and with sad face want to inform that I won't be part of "TheAncients" society anymore.
With saying this I am going into Freelancer's and probably in next period will be seeking for a new playground with new buds :) :dunce:
I have many offers from some very nice societies , will take time to think where to move since I want to be in an active society and not just to be another number on the soc terminal.
THANK YOU THE ANCIENTS , YOU HAVE BEEN THE MOST FUN THING THAT I EXPERIENCED SINCE I STARTED PLAYING.GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN FUTURE !
Sincerely your bud Cuda

Back