Question: Best way to get All Crafting Unlocks

The Abomb

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
Hello everyone I want to get all the unlocks and crafting is just not my profession. However I want the unlocks it has and the added HP it now has to offer. ( I like skills )

So curious what is the Best/Cheapest way to get the HP unlocks? Any tips on how you achieved unlocks or things you enjoy crafting to progress towards them would be great thanks ;)

PS- I do repair skill so that can't hurt for my base profs.

Edit- currently 40 level VSE

Last edited:
im not sure if this will unlock a lot but I know repairing on MS's is a very cheap way, at least was to skill up a lot in crafting type skills.

I did it to gain about 5 levels in my overall crafting.... when it first started at least.

edit, sorry didn't read full post before I posted.

Chipping in maybe? crafting isn't exactly a cheap profession.

Monria has the daily engineering mission...gives you 0.75ped for 500 success crafts per 20hours(i think).
Use that to increase one of your crafting professions to get the unlocks (better than repair skilling).

Unlocks that give HP:
Industrialist Construction 800 Yes Level 60 in any engineering profession
Manufacture Methodology Construction 1600 Yes Level 40 in any (non-equipment) engineering profession

Cheapest would be EP as you use TT components, but you wont have any MU (except residue) and end up in a loss overall.

If you are after the HP, then you need to craft anything under these professions:
Manufacture Armor Construction 3200
Manufacture Attachments Construction 3200
Manufacture Weapons Construction 3200
Spacecraft Weaponry Construction 1600
Texture Engineering Construction 3200

However, i don't really focus on HP increases myself so there are prob other areas that may increase HP as well.
I go for what will sell, that way i have funds to continue cycling and gaining skills. Weapons craft Armatrix. Attachments craft mining amps. Armour...I would say plates. Spacecraft Weaponry, maybe Kismet? (i dont craft these so unsure). Texture I have no idea sorry.

Thanks for the responses :D

Chipping in maybe? crafting isn't exactly a cheap profession.

Yea you might be right and I ask cause my Bank is mostly for Hunting/Mining and I just do better at them compared to Crafting. Just seems like 70% on crafting is normal? Granted I am not a big crafter so not sure if it is just the ones who have success cycle more or craft only MU. Just the TT return seems really bad.

Monria has the daily engineering mission...gives you 0.75ped for 500 success crafts per 20hours(i think).

Yea I visited Monria to try this and just lately a couple dailys in a row been getting the worst TT return on EP I. I mean 30 ped run getting 17 ped back sometimes. Feel like just chipping in is way cheaper for engineering. So I stopped and said this isn't for me and doesn't make sense with those returns. Also then I am on Monria and well far away from other skilling just for this daily.

Use that to increase one of your crafting professions to get the unlocks (better than repair skilling).

Unlocks that give HP:
Industrialist Construction 800 Yes Level 60 in any engineering profession
Manufacture Methodology Construction 1600 Yes Level 40 in any (non-equipment) engineering profession

Cheapest would be EP as you use TT components, but you wont have any MU (except residue) and end up in a loss overall.

If you are after the HP, then you need to craft anything under these professions:
Manufacture Armor Construction 3200
Manufacture Attachments Construction 3200
Manufacture Weapons Construction 3200
Spacecraft Weaponry Construction 1600
Texture Engineering Construction 3200

However, i don't really focus on HP increases myself so there are prob other areas that may increase HP as well.
I go for what will sell, that way i have funds to continue cycling and gaining skills. Weapons craft Armatrix. Attachments craft mining amps. Armour...I would say plates. Spacecraft Weaponry, maybe Kismet? (i dont craft these so unsure). Texture I have no idea sorry

Yea I have visited Cyrene they have the new manufacturing dailys just getting the mats are challenging but doing that some when I am there. They have Armor, Tailoring, Weapon not much PED TT Reward but still it is something.

Oddly texture crafting is the only thing I have liked since I get hides hunting and Make textile is also an HP builder and Tailoring has it own set of unlocks. Also tailoring is 1600 per HP. Also think Glamour unlocks from Tailoring.

Some good points and thanks for the info guess I would have to get more of a dedicated bank to get set up on Armatrix, Attachments, Amps to craft.

I guess my big issue is Crafting seems like a pit and takes away from my Hunting/Mining skilling and bank. So trying to figure out how to still get these skills while minimizing that.

I will say I am 39 VSE and thinking of unlocking scientist that way at 60. So maybe I should focus mostly on that first and see how the crafting unlocks go from there?

PS- Not in a hurry I just like to plan and didn't know if I am missing some things or good methods I could add into a rotation. I am a skill junkie and I want them all. :D

Last edited:
Yea I visited Monria to try this and just lately a couple dailys in a row been getting the worst TT return on EP I. I mean 30 ped run getting 17 ped back sometimes. Feel like just chipping in is way cheaper for engineering. So I stopped and said this isn't for me and doesn't make sense with those returns. Also then I am on Monria and well far away from other skilling just for this daily.

Well if you craft EPI on quantity then yes you will get lousy returns. On average you should only lose around 8-12ped for 500 success (around 3K-3.5K clicks give or take). Some days worse, others better, occasionaly you may even profit once it hits 100QR.

To get the most out of EPI, you should craft on full condition, reason for this is that the system counts anything lower than 0.01pec as a fail, and since it does not cost much to craft EPI, you will get alot more fails than success.

I guess my big issue is Crafting seems like a pit and takes away from my Hunting/Mining skilling and bank. So trying to figure out how to still get these skills while minimizing that.

pretty much is

Well if you craft EPI on quantity then yes you will get lousy returns. On average you should only lose around 8-12ped for 500 success (around 3K-3.5K clicks give or take). Some days worse, others better, occasionaly you may even profit once it hits 100QR.

To get the most out of EPI, you should craft on full condition, reason for this is that the system counts anything lower than 0.01pec as a fail, and since it does not cost much to craft EPI, you will get alot more fails than success.

Ahhhh yea that makes sense just was thinking ok Monria daily do quantity for the 500 success on EPI get it done and move on. I guess if I am back on Monria for the day I will do 3k clicks on full condition. Didn't think about it like that at all thanks :)

Ahhhh yea that makes sense just was thinking ok Monria daily do quantity for the 500 success on EPI get it done and move on. I guess if I am back on Monria for the day I will do 3k clicks on full condition. Didn't think about it like that at all thanks :)

Well, Monria is based on success, so since you get around 5% success on condition, you won't get the required amount in 3K clicks...3K clicks is quantity. I would suggest either taking the hit or ask some of the shop owners who craft the ArMatrix guns (or amps) if they would be interested in any low level components that are used to craft those...like Auxilary sockets or something. Try to come up with some arrangement where you can make atleast some MU and save them the time to click these BP's. Look for something that only requires like lyst or oils...something with low MU itself.

Which is really better to do long term, the Cyrene daily crafting missions or the Monrian daily mission?

Planet Name Objective Repeatable Reward Reward Skills Mission Broker Longitude Latitude Nearest City Required Mission Added Completed

Bioregenesis, Diagnosis Protocore Destroyer Karamoja 138855 77059 A.R.C. Staging Completed
Planet Cyrene Craft a Cube Empowered Lube! Craft a Cube Empowered Lube Yes Manufacture Electronic Equipment (eq. 0.06 PED) Manufacture Electronic Equipment Mac - Trade Supplier 138437 77187 0x101 Supply Depot Completed
Planet Cyrene Craft an Enkidd Dire S1 (L)! Craft an Enkidd Dire S1 (L) Yes Manufacture Weapons (eq. 0.06 PED Implant) Ron Sophiscus - Item Fabricator 138850 77081 0x101 Supply Depot Planet Cyrene 2013.2 Completed
Planet Cyrene Craft an Imperium Key Cube! Craft an Imperium Key Cube Yes Manufacture Metal Equipment (eq 0.06 PED Implant) Ron Sophiscus - Item Fabricator 138850 77081 0x101 Supply Depot Planet Cyrene 2013.2 Completed
Planet Cyrene Craft an Ozpyn Cold Protector (L)! Craft an Ozpyn Cold Protector (L) Yes Armor Technology (eq. 0.04 PED Implant) Ron Sophiscus - Item Fabricator 138850 77081 0x101 Supply Depot Planet Cyrene 2013.2 Completed
Planet Cyrene Craft an Ozpyn Filter! Craft an Ozpyn Filter Yes Manufacture Mechanical Equipment (eq. 0.06 PED Implant) Ron Sophiscus - Item Fabricator 138850 77081 0x101 Supply Depot Planet Cyrene 2013.2 Completed
Planet Cyrene Craft a Pattern Shirt Series 1 (L,C)! Craft a Pattern Shirt Series 1 (L,C) Yes Tailoring (eq. 0.04 PED Implant)
=============================
Monria DSEC: Still Waiting on Supplies Successfully craft Monria items 500 times Yes Engineering 75 pec

75 pec Monrian version seems better on first glance, but not sure if it really is or not, especially if you consider all the other dailies on Cyrene.

Which is really better to do long term, the Cyrene daily crafting missions or the Monrian daily mission?

Planet Name Objective Repeatable Reward Reward Skills Mission Broker Longitude Latitude Nearest City Required Mission Added Completed

Bioregenesis, Diagnosis Protocore Destroyer Karamoja 138855 77059 A.R.C. Staging Completed
Planet Cyrene Craft a Cube Empowered Lube! Craft a Cube Empowered Lube Yes Manufacture Electronic Equipment (eq. 0.06 PED) Manufacture Electronic Equipment Mac - Trade Supplier 138437 77187 0x101 Supply Depot Completed
Planet Cyrene Craft an Enkidd Dire S1 (L)! Craft an Enkidd Dire S1 (L) Yes Manufacture Weapons (eq. 0.06 PED Implant) Ron Sophiscus - Item Fabricator 138850 77081 0x101 Supply Depot Planet Cyrene 2013.2 Completed
Planet Cyrene Craft an Imperium Key Cube! Craft an Imperium Key Cube Yes Manufacture Metal Equipment (eq 0.06 PED Implant) Ron Sophiscus - Item Fabricator 138850 77081 0x101 Supply Depot Planet Cyrene 2013.2 Completed
Planet Cyrene Craft an Ozpyn Cold Protector (L)! Craft an Ozpyn Cold Protector (L) Yes Armor Technology (eq. 0.04 PED Implant) Ron Sophiscus - Item Fabricator 138850 77081 0x101 Supply Depot Planet Cyrene 2013.2 Completed
Planet Cyrene Craft an Ozpyn Filter! Craft an Ozpyn Filter Yes Manufacture Mechanical Equipment (eq. 0.06 PED Implant) Ron Sophiscus - Item Fabricator 138850 77081 0x101 Supply Depot Planet Cyrene 2013.2 Completed
Planet Cyrene Craft a Pattern Shirt Series 1 (L,C)! Craft a Pattern Shirt Series 1 (L,C) Yes Tailoring (eq. 0.04 PED Implant)
=============================
Monria DSEC: Still Waiting on Supplies Successfully craft Monria items 500 times Yes Engineering 75 pec

75 pec Monrian version seems better on first glance, but not sure if it really is or not, especially if you consider all the other dailies on Cyrene.

Yea that is what I am thinking then of course there is so much to do on Cyrene besides the Manufacturing dailys lol. Tons of hunting, mining dailys then of course their Iron mission chains. Where when I am done on Monria i am left with what next? So overall seems like just a bad idea to even go to Monria unless there for something like an event. Especially when I can keep repairing for Engineering and other skills and just go to Cyrene.

I will say I am 39 VSE and thinking of unlocking scientist that way at 60. So maybe I should focus mostly on that first and see how the crafting unlocks go from there?

You are level 39 vehicle structural engineer?
What are your other levels?
Just pick any higher/bigger craft you're maxed out on the skill side (SIB showing 'not anymore') that has good MU and skill on that one.
Skill gains scale with click-size or BP level or both, with that said, EP I is just the slowest craft for skilling if you're level 39 VSE ^^

You are level 39 vehicle structural engineer?
What are your other levels?
Just pick any higher/bigger craft you're maxed out on the skill side (SIB showing 'not anymore') that has good MU and skill on that one.
Skill gains scale with click-size or BP level or both, with that said, EP I is just the slowest craft for skilling if you're level 39 VSE ^^

Yea I am 39 level VSE I try to skill everything. Have 4088 skill Engineering. I was just doing EPI for the Monria daily is all. I try to stay away from EP though in general as I am not much of a gambler or crafter but want to attain all the Unlocks eventually.

Mechanical Engineer is highest at 24
Longblade Engineer is 20 ( I am sword for hunting )
Everything else is 15-17 level

Yea I am 39 level VSE I try to skill everything. Have 4088 skill Engineering. I was just doing EPI for the Monria daily is all. I try to stay away from EP though in general as I am not much of a gambler or crafter but want to attain all the Unlocks eventually.

Mechanical Engineer is highest at 24
Longblade Engineer is 20 ( I am sword for hunting )
Everything else is 15-17 level

So you're quite good in the skill side already :D
For manufacture weapons, armatrix works ofc.
manufacture attachments, well, various amps work, maybe look for L BPs, so you won't suffer from low QR penalty, unless you plan to keep crafting it for a long time, then it may be worthwhile getting an UL BP.

Back