Question: Mystery Box V

krazykat

Prowler
Cassandra Red Savage
I just looted this from a Mountain Boar Old on NI. The item info says that its for an instance and I presume that this is on Rocktropia since there's certainly none on NI. There's very little info. on the wiki about this though. Which instance and where is it?

There are a few instances designed to help in the Champions league event on Rocktropia that Neverdie used to host and the entrances are in the champions park on secret island. There's no reason to do those if you're not participating or training for that purpose, people were doing those for extra points.

What Every says is correct.

if you really want to know where the instance is though, this map shows the instance locations for Secret Island:
http://tinyurl.com/SI-Map-RT

There are a few instances designed to help in the Champions league event on Rocktropia that Neverdie used to host and the entrances are in the champions park on secret island. There's no reason to do those if you're not participating or training for that purpose, people were doing those for extra points.

Thanks. So, is there any demand for it or just tt fodder?

There is no demand at the moment. They are plenty in loot so I would not keep my hopes up for selling these at a later date even with tt+1.

I am trying to figure this out, your answer is a little ambiguous or I am a little dense....
"There is no reason to do those" could be applied to every hunting, mining, crafting, or social activity in Entropia, however everyone does each of those to different extents at different times.

Does the instance not have things to kill and loot or a ending final treasure box of some sort?
what happens when you exchange your mystery box for starting the instance? nothing at all?

I am trying to figure this out, your answer is a little ambiguous or I am a little dense....
"There is no reason to do those" could be applied to every hunting, mining, crafting, or social activity in Entropia, however everyone does each of those to different extents at different times.

Does the instance not have things to kill and loot or a ending final treasure box of some sort?
what happens when you exchange your mystery box for starting the instance? nothing at all?

I actually am curious as I been spending some time in SI. What is this instance like?

best way to find out is to try it. ;)

Back