Planet Calypso Content Release 2018.2.2

I have troubles with enigma event.
In the 2nd part where you need to go to left and right platform to activate the switch it doesnt trigger anything. Both swithch ends locked and the block is still there so can't progress further.

Only if they don't fixed it!

You could try, after you have the switches activated, to stay at the block, and always using the forward key. After a longer while, the block go down for a short time, and you can run over the block. But it needs some patiance, to get the moment it go down.

Only if they don't fixed it!

You could try, after you have the switches activated, to stay at the block, and always using the forward key. After a longer while, the block go down for a short time, and you can run over the block. But it needs some patiance, to get the moment it go down.

unfortunately waiting and pushing into this " Blocked " Doorway it wont move , have gone and reactivated the switches multiple time s, it wont do anything

Have made a support case regarding the Enigma Keys Event still being a broken event , Everyone can wait again for another VU to fix it

Last edited:
unfortunately waiting and pushing into this " Blocked " Doorway it wont move , have gone and reactivated the switches multiple time s, it wont do anything
The door only works once after you enter the instance. If you don't hit the door fast enough you have to leave and restart the instance to try again.

Better try this instead of waiting on a fix that won't come.. :wise:

MA has wasted all the good will they earned form me during the enigma event.
So disappointed.

Have made a support case regarding the Enigma Keys Event still being a broken event , Everyone can wait again for another VU to fix it

I had the same problem. I found that you have to do it fast or it won't work.

Not even a heads up for the people who worked their asses of to compete, just a small downtime and a note on the forums 30 minutes after the server is up.. :confused::rolleyes:

And not even on the tuesday that it usually is on.

Poor solo programmer left at MA HQ probably finally fixed the one missing ";" and pushed the patch out just to get his 9 bosses off hits back :lolup:

all different colors and genders:) and high lee PC - we should be proud of the one holdout programmer.

I had the same problem. I found that you have to do it fast or it won't work.

Thank you Xen , I managed to get through and complete all missions up to what is left to “ find the egg “

And I closed my support case , but I also suspect it is not intended to close after pushing those switches

please be patient, I do not understand your frustration :rolleyes:.
within 1 year we will have finished solving the problem.
the winner will be a misterious character that no one knows by MA surely or simply MA :laugh:

Boggles the mind that they had issues this whole time and didn't even bother to add a notification on the instance status.

This is why people stood around for days waiting for something to happen before... nothing in system messages to say whether the instance is closed, still on timeout or just broken. The assumption without seeing any message in 99.9% of games out there is that it is broken...sadly we have to expect this as normal operation with MA and wait for weeks to confirm.

Not that we should be asking for such a basic courtesy or consideration from a game company.....but um yeah I guess we have to. So....please consider the player and what its like to click....and not know a damn thing about the status of the instance on a timer.....again.

I imagine you could even contract something like that out very cheap for the 3 lines of code it might take, in case your programmers are stuck in a safe space, afraid to break things.

I do find it strange they didn't make an official post on the instance being fixed seeing as how it's a pretty big event for MA. I wouldn't of even know it was fixed if I didn't see players posting about it in the event section.

My only thought on why is they still aren't sure if it's actually fixed yet.

My only thought on why is they still aren't sure if it's actually fixed yet.

LOL, that's my thought too. That's why I won't touch it till somebody actually loots the egg. It may not be in loot pool yet :laugh: All i want is jumpsuit with buff.

As stupid as I am, I do didnt save pos for enigma entrance, thinking that once entered and done I was finally DONE with this BS crap event....can somebody be so kind to post me pos of entrance??
Thank you

Hmm lets look at some thread titles..

Enigma Stage 3 Official Update

Enigma Stage 3 Instances Now Available

Enigma Keys Event Update

Planet Calypso Content Release 2018.2.2

Let's fix it but not label it anything with Enigma to make it easier to find. Cuz you know that makes total sense.

Everyone should make it a practice to read all content releases, very important. :wise:

Back