Planet Calypso Content Release 2018.2.2

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2018-05-17
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

• Fixed an issue preventing access to ”The Matrix” instance.

Originally Posted Here

An hours downtime just for this? :O

and that's called a content release? :scratch2:

Not even a heads up for the people who worked their asses of to compete, just a small downtime and a note on the forums 30 minutes after the server is up.. :confused::rolleyes:

Called it.

I'm at work, and I'll be at work for 6 hours more. I wasn't the first to get there but I was among the first handful of players for sure and now will be 6 or more hours behind a bunch of people.

What a trainwreck of a game, company and event.

Good Job MA

Here is the fix to the huge spoken about Matrix event in Entropia. The event that went complete haywire after release, the event that was paused, only to receive a fix all of a sudden without any heads up so the people who competed might not even have noticed that it was fixed.

Way to fucking go.

Here is the fix to the huge spoken about Matrix event in Entropia. The event that went complete haywire after release, the event that was paused, only to receive a fix all of a sudden without any heads up so the people who competed might not even have noticed that it was fixed.

Way to fucking go.

At this point I am starting to wonder if the prize is set to trigger to a certain player and they just forgot to think about fairness from the players perspective. Because why the hell would they otherwise be so blatantly stupid with planning the continuation of this event.

Hi Mindark!

You forgot to mention that Marcimex and Shadowshells are swarming this area: [70117, 71675, 219] .. West of Jurra...

Way to go....

cmonBruh they are slow with the news , get used with it :p

Great, so the Matrix is apparently fixed, out of the blue with no advance warning or notice?

Well, at least it's working...

In typical fashion, I was actually home not long ago after picking up my kid from nursery, but now back at work and not able to get online there until gone 9pm UK time.

Hey ho, I don't expect anything to happen today, or this week... surely after all this, they would allow lots and lots of players to give it a try before triggering the egg a week or month or so down the line lol.

Good I saw this before starting the game. I dislike being unprepared for a patch download which then causes me volume charges on my mobile connection. If announced I'd have taken to a hotspot for it. Like this, pause will be a little longer. Thanks for helping me save.

Poor solo programmer left at MA HQ probably finally fixed the one missing ";" and pushed the patch out just to get his 9 bosses off hits back :lolup:

bit of advance notice would have been nice, so i could have moved over from cyrene after 12am (pirate free time)

so i guess the 22 hours per ticket raffle is back on.
no fixing timers, no lead in for those in front, not even an announcement.

just wow 8/

First update in years that broke the game, won't launch under any settings. Reinstalling now. Thanks MA...

so i guess the 22 hours per ticket raffle is back on.
no fixing timers, no lead in for those in front, not even an announcement.

just wow 8/

And no mention whatsoever would be (not) done about the total lack of fairness regarding those players who somehow got into the Matrix at the start, while everyone else stared at the goddam disco ball. Great job, MindTwats!

2018-05-17
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

• Fixed an issue preventing access to ”The Matrix” instance.

Where *IS* this document you speak of? D'oh... :dunce:

Easy there bud. This is only reposting from the main website. Put down the knives.

https://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2018/05/17/6557/index.xml

All it is saying is if you find something out of the ordinary in the game, review the patch notes because something might have changed.

I guess you kinda missed the humor of my post; namely, this topic starting off by referencing some invisi-document, but going to the link takes you only to the same line of text, asking you to view said document, posted in this topic...where no document exists. It's a circle-jerk. :rolleyes:

I have troubles with enigma event.
In the 2nd part where you need to go to left and right platform to activate the switch it doesnt trigger anything. Both swithch ends locked and the block is still there so can't progress further.

I had that problem also, i relogged and after that, it worked

In the 2nd part where you need to go to left and right platform to activate the switch it doesnt trigger anything. Both swithch ends locked and the block is still there so can't progress further.

I was having the same problem until i realized we cannot take any damage from the mines.
To deactivate the 2nd mine on the left, run forward to activate it and run back to get away from the blast.
I activate the button on the left first, but dont know if that matters.

Note: There is a shortcut in which you dont need to activate the buttons. You jump into the lower platform from the first set of pipes on the right (besides the first mine).

Back