Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT

Ok so the Matrix is like a copy-paste of the noob beacon, one box at the end. In my case it gave about 32 ped of stuff. (no egg ofcourse)
I didnt know what to expect, so I went packing with 105 dps gear (a bit of overkill here and there). Bukins rifle with b101 amp will suffice I think.

I guess at one point the egg will come popping. Svarog told me it may be a once a day instance.
(I couldnt get back in aftet the first try)
It probably also means that it doesnt matter if you came in first.. looks like this egg will randomly drop in loot (like a global)
Good luck to all!

video is here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/262319708

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj0XUOISFCU

Last edited:
thanks for this. I just completed it as well, no egg. could it be that the egg is found outside of the loot crate at the end?

Thanks for the vids. I did it with m2100 L + sinkadus... ewe41 adjusted on last boss since it was taking forever with m2100. Got 12 peds of shrapnel in the end and big surprise - no egg either :) So one lucker gets it first when it's added to the lootpool and since there is no discovery yet, I would suggest to wait for when it starts dropping and try your luck after that.

Btw the instance should reset every 22 hours, if MA didn't fuck up such an easy thing as well.

Well... My mission quest used to point to the Matrix..

now it has a check for enter the matrix, new mission is find the egg.. and it doesnt point to the matrix anymore.

Ahhhh the (new) egg....

Reactions: Eli
You got a mission? Mine just closed

My mission is find the egg... check inventory? maybe you have it?

lol i wish. after i saw your post i went to NPC but she didn't talk.

i have no find the egg in either active or complete.

my log shows
2018-05-17 17:40:04 [System] [] New Mission received (Enter the Matrix)
2018-05-17 17:40:05 [System] [] Mission completed (Enter the Matrix)

lets hope i can get in again tomorrow

i have no find the egg in either active or complete.
For me it says find the egg in the mission info, with the other parts ticked.

For info, my cost was about 15 peds, return from crate about 13. The mobs themselves gave no loot.
I also hope to be let back in tomorrow.

Just got into the instance. Normal noob beacon mission with about 31 ped in shrap and residue in the box.

I had find the egg from when the quest was broken, which came the first time trying to enter the matrix.
Hopefully they have not broken that, and people without it can't now get it :confused:

Also cost me around 15 ped in ammo/armour repairs got just over 13 ped shrap and robot parts.

For me it says find the egg in the mission info, with the other parts ticked.

For info, my cost was about 15 peds, return from crate about 13. The mobs themselves gave no loot.
I also hope to be let back in tomorrow.

nvm, i found the name, i do have it on find the egg

i guess with enter the matrix triggering for a split second at the end it pushed mission 1 off the list

Can you enter it in a team?

(not that those mobs are hard but instances are more fun that way)

So in the film it took them 5 years to get a first clue. How long can Mindark milk this one?
Cost is probably around 17~20 ped.
Any player can do it.
Those who are on the scoreboard are thinking of selling out...

SPOILER ALERT
looks like this egg will randomly drop in loot (like a global)

I'm not sure about that. Possible it pop up somewhere into the beacon matrix, and you just have to search it, and be fast enough to search into the far away rooms.

Find the egg = search the egg :wise:

I'm not sure about that. Possible it pop up somewhere into the beacon matrix, and you just have to search it, and be fast enough to search into the far away rooms.

Find the egg = search the egg :wise:

ok then, why kill the robots at all?
or the boss?
just look and find.. its not that these mobs hurt you or anything..
I have tried jumping on ledges. going down, going in the water.. but you die everytime. Going back to the start looking in every corner of the robot constructions, is also quite possible with a speed buff (after killing the boss), You have 5 mins.
But that you have 5 mins would indicate you have to search, and that's what the mission indicates, But there was also the enigma riddle which indicates you have to kill the boss.

ok then, why kill the robots at all?
or the boss?
just look and find.. its not that these mobs hurt you or anything..
I have tried jumping on ledges. going down, going in the water.. but you die everytime. Going back to the start looking in every corner of the robot constructions, is also quite possible with a speed buff (after killing the boss), You have 5 mins.
But that you have 5 mins would indicate you have to search, and that's what the mission indicates, But there was also the enigma riddle which indicates you have to kill the boss.

you need to do the robots and boss as first, if the box is open run and search the egg.. but maybe i be wrong, who knows ?

Mabe it takes some months, and it just pop up at some random lucky player. Remember the egg :)

This feels an awful like "Ready Player One" and their easter 'ghunters' (egg hunters) and everything going on...

This feels an awful like "Ready Player One" and their easter 'ghunters' (egg hunters) and everything going on...

That's kind of the intention of this whole thing was released the same day as RPO

The Egg mission, exact coordinates, standing next to obelisk
[79777, 74642, 103]

Back