Return of the Killer Bugs!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
From the dark depths under Cyclops Volcano comes a monstrous, ravenous swarm. Lasers can't stop it. Rockets can't clear it. No one can resist the fury of...the Marcimex! Areas around Boreas, Cyclops Volcano, Jurra Plateau and Twin Peaks are being overrun!

Rarely seen above ground, the Marcimex rise only when compelled by a sudden, overpowering hunger for human flesh.

Can you turn the tide of terror that threatens to engulf us?

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck you.

You made a huge mess with the Enigma Event fiasco and not a word from anyone in charge, no planification, no compensation. Hey guys it's fixed, look at this other event quick ! go burn money !

I'm done trying to defend your amateur asses. I'm not cattle.

when we are talking about bugs... didnt MA say that after the new TT of the starter pack items they still have the exact same amount of uses? it seems they dont even know how many uses they have...
according to entropiawiki the zx sinkadus as a little over 1100 uses... well i didnt completely track it but it seems to be more like 1500 (+-100) now. and the zx eagle eye did have 11k uses before and is now more in the 2200 uses area. i didnt know what the zx r-dod had before but its a little less than the zx sinkadus now which means its around 1350 uses.

so either they are bugged or MA doesnt know what they are doing (probably the second option)

Not the kind of "bugs" I was expecting. :lolup:

when we are talking about bugs... didnt MA say that after the new TT of the starter pack items they still have the exact same amount of uses? it seems they dont even know how many uses they have...
according to entropiawiki the zx sinkadus as a little over 1100 uses... well i didnt completely track it but it seems to be more like 1500 (+-100) now. and the zx eagle eye did have 11k uses before and is now more in the 2200 uses area. i didnt know what the zx r-dod had before but its a little less than the zx sinkadus now which means its around 1350 uses.

so either they are bugged or MA doesnt know what they are doing (probably the second option)

And what was the response from support on your reporting of this issue?

I would have been nicer to have the RX robots :D

no compensation.

For what? You didn't loose the competition yet and you will get some free shit after you have found your egg... what do you want to be compensated for if everyone was at disadvantage? Or at least 99%...

For what? You didn't loose the competition yet and you will get some free shit after you have found your egg... what do you want to be compensated for if everyone was at disadvantage? Or at least 99%...

Compensation for completely wasting a whole Saturday with 10 h endurance to to be the quickest. We all wasted ammo for every event part and it was a complete failure of an event and failure to try and save it.

Why am I even responding, you should just figure this out yourself before responding arrogantly.

Compensation for completely wasting a whole Saturday with 10 h endurance to to be the quickest. We all wasted ammo for every event part and it was a complete failure of an event and failure to try and save it.

Why am I even responding, you should just figure this out yourself before responding arrogantly.

Yeah you shouldn't have really answered. Both you and O2 aren't new in this game and know how often compensation is handed out. To 300-500 players even :D
You weren't around it seems for the last MM to see how the exploits of some bugs were handled. Why do people keep having such high expectations especially from events? :D
To ask compensation for this is silly. Mercimex event is their way of giving compensation....

Why do people keep having such high expectations .

Probably because if you bought a very expensive meat pie, you wouldn't 'expect' to cut it open and find a festering stinking turd. The entire situation has become so embarrassing, that even the CEO is too ashamed to face us.

Compensation for getting a day off to compete in an event that was specifically marketed as a speed run, and then having to see all my chances disappear because they fucked up.

Although compensation probably wasn't the right word, I don't want PED and I can't get my time back. By compensation I meant some kind of self criticism from their side (of which I have seen none) and maybe to "fix" the event in a fair way, in a way that would give everyone fair chances again even if that meant having to start from zero this saturday.

But no... easy fix, quick fix, next event !!!! fuck the playerbase again.

It wont happen again, no more excitement, no more expectations and no more depos either.

/unsubscribed

By compensation I meant some kind of self criticism from their side (of which I have seen none) and maybe to "fix" the event in a fair way, in a way that would give everyone fair chances again even if that meant having to start from zero this saturday.

But no... easy fix, quick fix, next event !!!! fuck the playerbase again.

It wont happen again, no more excitement, no more expectations and no more depos either.

/unsubscribed

NOW THAT yes.
First thing with the 'mea culpa' not going to happen again or very often. They would have to make a public ppology every event so no :laugh: BUT, if you talk to the support ingame or via tickets, they do say they are sorry you're experiencing shitty content :D

The reset of the thing would have made the most sense, but that would imply having to make some new levels with different riddles, and that's a lot of resources needed which they lack the most, dev resource. It's so rare but they're still cheap and probably want to pay low MU :laugh::laugh:

Even if we try hard to not have high hopes and expectations, sometimes we slip and get excited about new content and we get, every time, let down. So I think it's our job to not expect anything and just go with the flow :laugh::laugh:

NOW THAT yes.
First thing with the 'mea culpa' not going to happen again or very often. They would have to make a public ppology every event so no :laugh: BUT, if you talk to the support ingame or via tickets, they do say they are sorry you're experiencing shitty content :D

The reset of the thing would have made the most sense, but that would imply having to make some new levels with different riddles, and that's a lot of resources needed which they lack the most, dev resource. It's so rare but they're still cheap and probably want to pay low MU :laugh::laugh:

Even if we try hard to not have high hopes and expectations, sometimes we slip and get excited about new content and we get, every time, let down. So I think it's our job to not expect anything and just go with the flow :laugh::laugh:

Yes like a good little sheep until the game fails :D

Bugs in entropia never have to return, they are and will always be there :D

Fuck you.

You made a huge mess with the Enigma Event fiasco and not a word from anyone in charge, no planification, no compensation. Hey guys it's fixed, look at this other event quick ! go burn money !

I'm done trying to defend your amateur asses. I'm not cattle.

MA know exactly how to milk our cattle. And yet, most people fall for it every time. Maybe not you this time. Kudos for that. However why are you surprised? This is classic MA.

NOW THAT yes.

Amen. :wise:

Ahh, the egg of the egg of the egg of the egg .........

anyone know where the marcimex are around twin peaks?

does one of you already know where to find which maturity?

does one of you already know where to find which maturity?

W of troy is Strong up to Devastators. Great spawn! Perfect for the mission! :D

marcimex :)

It would be great if someone posted maturities, locations, shared/non-shared spawns and other info :)

It would be great if someone posted maturities, locations, shared/non-shared spawns and other info :)

I was hoping for this myself! Of course, then it's not 'hunting' if you know where to go.:cool:

L42 Marcimex Strong @ 797,689

L54 Marcimex Ravagers @ 795,690

L66 Marcimex Devestators @ 792,689

Entropiawiki is player-made. All of its info is contributed by players. I do agree with the overall sentiment you expressed though.

Bugs in entropia never have to return, they are and will always be there :D
It's part of this game's unique charm. Increases player retention (at least it has retained me all these years :laugh:).

Ahh, the egg of the egg of the egg of the egg .........
Shhhhhhh, they'll hear you and make a stacking doll event

Back