PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Post Return of the Killer Bugs!

From the dark depths under Cyclops Volcano comes a monstrous, ravenous swarm. Lasers can't stop it. Rockets can't clear it. No one can resist the fury of...the Marcimex! Areas around Boreas, Cyclops Volcano, Jurra Plateau and Twin Peaks are being overrun!

Rarely seen above ground, the Marcimex rise only when compelled by a sudden, overpowering hunger for human flesh.

Can you turn the tide of terror that threatens to engulf us?

Originally Posted Here
    Last edited by James|MindArk; 05-17-2018 at 12:56.

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Fuck you.

You made a huge mess with the Enigma Event fiasco and not a word from anyone in charge, no planification, no compensation. Hey guys it's fixed, look at this other event quick ! go burn money !

I'm done trying to defend your amateur asses. I'm not cattle.

when we are talking about bugs... didnt MA say that after the new TT of the starter pack items they still have the exact same amount of uses? it seems they dont even know how many uses they have...
    according to entropiawiki the zx sinkadus as a little over 1100 uses... well i didnt completely track it but it seems to be more like 1500 (+-100) now. and the zx eagle eye did have 11k uses before and is now more in the 2200 uses area. i didnt know what the zx r-dod had before but its a little less than the zx sinkadus now which means its around 1350 uses.

so either they are bugged or MA doesnt know what they are doing (probably the second option)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Patrizia Pandemic Giano
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    Not the kind of "bugs" I was expecting.

Jan Candydog NL Universe
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rarely seen above ground
    Well they seem to get out more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    the Marcimex rise only when compelled by a sudden, overpowering hunger for human flesh.
    How about they go chew on some MA Muppets?

Why am I not suprised anymore?

Last edited by Jan Universe; 05-17-2018 at 14:21.
    Entropia Universe: RCE -> RCNE
    Done with this MuppetShow.
    Have fun, and stay in tune, or was it, stay tuned?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Janko SuperKanjo vd Haak
    Society
    Kaos
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    when we are talking about bugs... didnt MA say that after the new TT of the starter pack items they still have the exact same amount of uses? it seems they dont even know how many uses they have...
    according to entropiawiki the zx sinkadus as a little over 1100 uses... well i didnt completely track it but it seems to be more like 1500 (+-100) now. and the zx eagle eye did have 11k uses before and is now more in the 2200 uses area. i didnt know what the zx r-dod had before but its a little less than the zx sinkadus now which means its around 1350 uses.

so either they are bugged or MA doesnt know what they are doing (probably the second option)
    And what was the response from support on your reporting of this issue?
    Account Created 2006-03-03

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    I would have been nicer to have the RX robots

Quote Originally Posted by Angel O2 Mercer View Post
    no compensation.
    For what? You didn't loose the competition yet and you will get some free shit after you have found your egg... what do you want to be compensated for if everyone was at disadvantage? Or at least 99%...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKanjo View Post
    And what was the response from support on your reporting of this issue?
    an answer? from support? regarding a bug? xD
    the last time i got an answer from support regarding a bug it took 1.5 years for them to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    For what? You didn't loose the competition yet and you will get some free shit after you have found your egg... what do you want to be compensated for if everyone was at disadvantage? Or at least 99%...
    Compensation for completely wasting a whole Saturday with 10 h endurance to to be the quickest. We all wasted ammo for every event part and it was a complete failure of an event and failure to try and save it.

Why am I even responding, you should just figure this out yourself before responding arrogantly.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by XarcX View Post
    Compensation for completely wasting a whole Saturday with 10 h endurance to to be the quickest. We all wasted ammo for every event part and it was a complete failure of an event and failure to try and save it.

Why am I even responding, you should just figure this out yourself before responding arrogantly.
    Yeah you shouldn't have really answered. Both you and O2 aren't new in this game and know how often compensation is handed out. To 300-500 players even
    You weren't around it seems for the last MM to see how the exploits of some bugs were handled. Why do people keep having such high expectations especially from events?
    To ask compensation for this is silly. Mercimex event is their way of giving compensation....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast