• Old Freds - shared

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
What is your favorite weekend event mob? Maybe if there are many votes, MA will make some use and do more often the popular ones.

I voted Old Fred because there's the chance of looting cool items like Night Special :D
I like diablos too because of the ESIs but it's a pain coz they are in PVP and only in the first few hours enough people come to melt those fast.

I'd like to see more special spawns of mobs with missions that are hard to work on with current spawns. Hispidus, PvP4 mobs, Cornoanterion, for example.

You didn't make Atrox Queen and Slayer a choice. Those are my all time fave

You didn't make Atrox Queen and Slayer a choice. Those are my all time fave

Those usually come with Old Fred event, IIRC.
And I forgot the hatchlings indeed. Never been to one. Don't think I can edit the poll to add options, can I?

I'd like to see more special spawns of mobs with missions that are hard to work on with current spawns. Hispidus, PvP4 mobs, Cornoanterion, for example.

A big yes for this :yay::yay:

Introduce an extremely rare Weekend Event Voucher. Whoever loots it, gets to pick the next weekend mob.

(Note people who shoot more have more chances)

Introduce an extremely rare Weekend Event Voucher. Whoever loots it, gets to pick the next weekend mob.

(Note people who shoot more have more chances)

I like this idea :)

Or a ticket to a vote booth, so the chance of looting one can be bigger. The more tickets the more votes you can do :)

Or a ticket to a vote booth, so the chance of looting one can be bigger. The more tickets the more votes you can do :)

I like this.

maybe make
- the mob only during weekends
- the mob chance monthly

maybe make
- the mob only during weekends
- the mob chance monthly

Yes, only weekend, else it would take away the excitement. Might even less than every weekend, not sure about that.

I like your idea. People could vote during a month, a minin event mob for the last weekend of the month.
I'd give tickets to vote tough, according tot he category they belong to, a level 1-10 player would have 1 ticket, a level 60-70 level player would have 7 tickets (to vote only one mob :D )

I am surprised to see Purgers are as popular as Old Freds :D

Troxes Hatchlings :)

Yes! When are they coming back? I can't wait! They really need them to be longer than just a weekend and start doing them a couple times a year!

Back