Secret Vampire Lair

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
Recently a secret Vampire Lair has been uncovered deep in the North of Calypso. Hungry Vampires seeking to devour human flesh lurk in the shadows of the lair.

They, however may spare any mortal soul that comes to visit if they pay tribute to the Shopping Demons that dwell there. Inside the shopping demons you will find many looted treasures such as weapons, armors, amps and mayhem amps, plus a variety of other interesting finds.

I invite you to come visit my newest vampire dwelling and while you are there please do enjoy the use of our human servants as they specialize in storage, crafting, auction repair, and local trade.

To find your way to the vampire lair, you must travel to North Space base A and head SW a few steps to #6
[88046, 96632, 132]

Or you can watch the tour video to see how to get there directly:

shoppingdemons.jpg

lairview.jpg

The shop looks great Raven! :cool:

Updated shop with tons of pills for the little pill poppin addicts we've all become :D

After opening an un named number of boxes I have too many pills so I've put A pills, accu, deva, nutri,hyper and medi up for sale.

Visit my shopping demon today for some before they are all gone <3

Shopping demons have been re-stocked with more pills... for the addicts (I'm an addict too :p )

Shopping demons have been re-stocked with more pills... for the addicts (I'm an addict too :p )

Remember the first rule of dealing:

Don't get high off your own supply!

Back