Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
sold........

Last edited:
700-800% is usualy what they float around

I'll start it off with a 700% bid

After lots of pms and ppl ingame I'll set BO At 1500% and SB 1100%. Ending approx 3 days after SB is met. I'll set accurate time + sniper bid time when/if SB is met. Bids below SB is also welcome but then I won't set the end date quite yet.

1100% bid on PM yesterday 18:00 MA time. Auction ends 24.05.18 18:00 MA time. 1 hour sniping rule if a bid comes in close to the end time.

Would also be nice if the bids could come in the thread directly so there is no misunderstandings if there are coming in any other bids ^^

Last edited:
Bumpzorszzzzz

AntiVansHero Or Antivans89 won the auction at %1100 but since he had a bad hunting run he decided that he didn’t bid anyways (wtf?)... So auction is on again I guess. Please don’t bid if you don’t want this..

Bump for serious buyers ^^

AntiVansHero Or Antivans89 won the auction at %1100 but since he had a bad hunting run he decided that he didn’t bid anyways (wtf?)... So auction is on again I guess. Please don’t bid if you don’t want this..

i am still buying if ur looking to sell, i just dont wanna get stuck with a bid and get the same crap. i offer 1100% as buyout i am on caly think about it

i am still buying if ur looking to sell, i just dont wanna get stuck with a bid and get the same crap. i offer 1100% as buyout i am on caly think about it

Get the same crap? The guy bid and then after he won he decided that he didn't want it. Yes I will name buyers not being serious so other sellers can be aware and tell them to F*** off.

Thanks for the bid but as I said I don't accept it as a buyout and I don't accept bids that the bidders can't stand by for 3 days ^^

Get the same crap? The guy bid and then after he won he decided that he didn't want it. Yes I will name buyers not being serious so other sellers can be aware and tell them to F*** off.

Thanks for the bid but as I said I don't accept it as a buyout and I don't accept bids that the bidders can't stand by for 3 days ^^

thats ur decision not mine, i can pay instandly now, so if u want the peds u can get them.

thats ur decision not mine, i can pay instandly now, so if u want the peds u can get them.

Good that I was clear about that. What part of "I don't accept it as a buyout and I don't accept bids that the bidders can't stand by for 3 days" do I need to explain now?

Good that I was clear about that. What part of "I don't accept it as a buyout and I don't accept bids that the bidders can't stand by for 3 days" do I need to explain now?

looks like some1 got a hot head of this. the EST will fit u perfect to inflict most damage

Well it's not me that can't let this go.. I thought I was pretty clear in PM when I said I don't accept SB as BO and that I'm running a auction 3days from SB is received. I also wished you good luck finding a set in a polite way. When you keep nagging are you surprised that you get answers in the same league?

Well it's not me that can't let this go.. I thought I was pretty clear in PM when I said I don't accept SB as BO and that I'm running a auction 3days from SB is received. I also wished you good luck finding a set in a polite way. When you keep nagging are you surprised that you get answers in the same league?

i thank u very much nice man that u wish me goodluck, i wish the same to u sir!

bump bump bump

back up there

Bunpzoooorzzz

how sad it may sound, i leave a startbid on it. 1100% i need the set be4 mayhem.

BO deal pending..

Edit: sold..

Last edited:
Back