Why does my selling thread get locked?

Status

Me Really Never

Stalker
Banned
I would like to know why ma skills selling thread got locked. is it only because i offered to give away my account name and password? as we all know MA allows you to share accounts, as seen ons everal ubers who pay other people to play their account. so what is the problem here?
i dont have any big items of value on it and it is only to make it convenient for the buyer to transfer the skills in a timeframe and order that he is comfortable with. i am accepting only peds for the sale so no USD or EUR or whatever. this is completely within the rules and accepted by MA. so why do the forum nazis dont allow it?

I was typing a reply to it when it got locked,

posting it here. No idea why it was locked as no explanation was given.

Here was my reply:

Stick to the rules of selling an account only to have it locked by MA ??????

Get your head out of your ass...

I don't personally know MRN, but from reading his post he is not selling the account. He is selling the skills.

You seem to have a problem with the OP, but that should not affect his selling threads, it just shows the true face of yourself K_RUPT (corrupted I guess)

To make it easier for the buyer to transfer it, he also gives access to the account so at any point when ESI is available for a low price, the buyer of the skills can transfer them himself.

It is not against EULA to share accounts, it is against EULA to sell an account, to change the owner of an account. Sharing account info is your own risk as MA has put it, sharing password is not something classified as safe for obvious reasons.

However, trying to ruin his sales thread is such a dick move and you should be ashamed, having your little dispute going on is your business but keep it to the right sections of the forum. We don't want to see it.

There is nothing wrong with sharing account information. Selling the avatar however (read: avatar, not SKILLS) is against the EULA.

OP has done nothing wrong in this post.

Consider this a free bump and a GL with selling the skills.

K_RUPT should stop posting in here as OP has requested.

Sales of account is forbidden (which u advertised, no matter the sugarcoat)

thanks for your support!

i will be opening the same sales thread in a few hours. hopefully ill be getting an explanation in the meantime, as i am completely within the set rules by MA.

Sales of account is forbidden (which u advertised, no matter the sugarcoat)

Once again.. he is selling the skills not the account,

There is nothing wrong with sharing account information. how is it so hard to understand the difference of sharing account info, and selling an account? :eyecrazy::scratch2:

Once again.. he is selling the skills not the account,

There is nothing wrong with sharing account information. how is it so hard to understand the difference of sharing account info, and selling an account? :eyecrazy::scratch2:

Sharing account info for $$ sounds like pretty much an account sale to me

i dont accept $$$ i only accept peds. so im moving within EU. thats something different. if you think it should be forbidden then why is messi (iirc) paying people to play his account? that should get him banned as well if it would be forbidden. it is not though.

In the purpose of moving skills, not against the EULA.

If the buyer of the skills started to buy gear, using the avatar for other shit, hunting, mining etc, changing the name of the account owner, adding new CC's to deposit etc. that's a different matter and is against the EULA.

The access is given in purpose of chipping out skills, NOTHING at all wrong with that.

i dont accept $$$ i only accept peds. so im moving within EU. thats something different. if you think it should be forbidden then why is messi (iirc) paying people to play his account? that should get him banned as well if it would be forbidden. it is not though.

Its all kind of grey area indeed, im just sayin how i see it.

Its all kind of grey area indeed, im just sayin how i see it.

your opinion did sound like it was the ultimate truth though. so maybe next time write that in your opinion it shouldnt be allowed but it still is completely legal. thanks.

I have never had a problem with OP but I do have a problem when someone stated that they are selling skills but say they will give username and password , thank you to everyone else who have a better understanding of the Eula and it wouldn’t be locked if I was wrong , jus saiyen

I have never had a problem with OP but I do have a problem when someone stated that they are selling skills but say they will give username and password , thank you to everyone else who have a better understanding of the Eula and it wouldn’t be locked if I was wrong , jus saiyen

i havent been given an explanation for the lock which means there nothing wrong with it.

i havent been given an explanation for the lock which means there nothing wrong with it.

Your thread was removed without public notice because continuing to have it visible on the forums posed a safety risk for anyone who might consider to contact you. I have sent you a Private Message regarding your thread and had planned to do so as soon as I got a chance after having closed the thread.

Please refrain from creating another topic in the same nature. Thanks for understanding.

Status
Back