Selling: Herman SIR-30 UL Rifle Tier 4.5

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Grimbly

Young
Society
Golden Mage Guild
Grimbly Grim Gorn
I am selling my Herman SIR-30. This is a very nice rifle and it will serve you well when out hunting. Slower mobs can in many cases be killed before they even get to you with this gun.

Hm3tS3o.png
Hm3ubR7.png

Hm3usmt.png
Hm3uGaZ.png

Hm3uULI.png

According to the auction data, most of the sales for this gun were in 2013. With a couple in 2015 and 2016 as well.
Act now or it could be a few more years before another one shows up :)

Moved to in-game auction in Caly :)

Last edited:
always funny how people auction ther stuff and the post isnt closed, whyle i get a closed posted already by only thinking of doing it.

I just made this post today and then decided to put it up on auction in Caly right after so there's no reason for this post to be closed yet :)

Last edited:
put it up on auction in Caly right after so there's no reason for this post to be closed yet :)

Forum rules state otherwise

Last edited by a moderator:
5.1 - Auction Competition
If you have items listed in the Entropia Universe auction system, you are NOT permitted to post a sales thread on PlanetCalypsoForum. The purpose of the PlanetCalypsoForum Trading section is to facilitate deals not easily accomplished using the existing mechanisms available within Entropia Universe. The PlanetCalypsoForum Trading section is NOT provided as a means to circumvent the fees associated with the Entropia Universe auction, nor to compete with the Entropia Universe auction in any way.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back