ED-5 fragment 0/1 stuck?

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
I am doing the Korona mission when I have time but it seems I do ED-5 fragment 0/1 over and over again. Should I abandon and get the mission or something :scratch2:

each series for the enigma 1 2 and 3 consists of 8 times the 0/1 ed5 part afaik... and u gotta wait an hour inbetween them as well. or are you stuck on one of them? if so, which one is it?

I just did it for n time and got the key. I guess it is OK, just it was lazy from MA to not make it 1/8 to 8/8 or something

probably, it was 0/1 every time .

"The Enigma something" mission has eight stages. You get each stage as a new mission.

Check your active missions and you'll find one "Karona's something" and a below some "The Enigma something", the first as 0/1 and the later as x/8.

you are told to hunt a mob like Daikiba or similar. the lower the maturity you select, the longer it takes to find the fragment.
i always selected prowlers/stalkers and got the fragment on my first 2-3 kills, and longest was on the 5th kill i think.

you are told to hunt a mob like Daikiba or similar. the lower the maturity you select, the longer it takes to find the fragment.
i always selected prowlers/stalkers and got the fragment on my first 2-3 kills, and longest was on the 5th kill i think.

That was my M.O. as well...sometimes I'd be back to Karona within 5 minutes, only to have to wait an hour before getting to move ahead. The hour-long waits were totally unnecessary. It would've made a shitload more sense for MA to just sum up the time expired from beginning to end of each section of the contest, and give those who had the lowest total elapsed time--regardless of when they started each section--a better-weighted probability to win. But no, that would just be too LOGICAL...and FAIR...because then everyone would stand on equal footing, irrespective of geographical location, game login time, skill level...sheesh. :dunce:

Not realy.

I got merp by killing 2 youngs.. it is just random, more or less.

I've been trying since last Saturday to get one from snarksnots (young @Orthos), small hunts though twice a day.

Not realy.

I got merp by killing 2 youngs.. it is just random, more or less.

first i tried the daiki juveniles nearby. after 30 mins and dozens of mobs i decided to try big ones near Osere, which instantly got me the fragment.
not exactly a scientific evidence, but for me it was empiric enough to settle the idea of a correlation with the mob maturity.

first i tried the daiki juveniles nearby. after 30 mins and dozens of mobs i decided to try big ones near Osere, which instantly got me the fragment.
not exactly a scientific evidence, but for me it was empiric enough to settle the idea of a correlation with the mob maturity.

Some one had more as 1 hour to get it from big defender. I always did the noob defender and got it within 2-7 kills.

On Caudaterus, i had the feeling big ones going faster. Thats why i sayd, before, it is more or less random how many you have to kill.

Back