Won the enigma!

Did anybody except for OP managed to finish enigma already? Wondering how common 'egg drop' is now that it started to 'drop'.

You cannot wear it underneath armor.

This is totally lame, MA. So the only real purpose of this suit is to run around a bit faster while wearing a n00b jumpsuit. :laugh: That was REALLY worth the PITA that this event ended up being.

Congrats on the win, Nick.

Can you post a screenshot of the jumpsuit please?

This is totally lame, MA. So the only real purpose of this suit is to run around a bit faster while wearing a n00b jumpsuit. :laugh: That was REALLY worth the PITA that this event ended up being.

I actually plan to put this to good use when mining.

And gz to the winner.

Also useful when hunting naked. Too bad you can't create clothes sets like you can for armors.

Congrats to the winner.

On another note, guess its time to start making an RCE game since the bar is low in terms of bugs and communication...anyone want to help out?

Did anybody except for OP managed to finish enigma already? Wondering how common 'egg drop' is now that it started to 'drop'.

The (f) suit hadn't been found when I looked earlier, and the scoreboard shows only Sev on 3 keys, so maybe MA only put 1 egg in the pool to begin with and nobody else has finished in these following hours...

On a side note, if I understand the scoring and rules for the scoreboard event correctly, Sev can jointly win that too if the rest of the current top six don't find their eggs fast enough for bonus points. If Skorp and Forgo just get the remaining 5k for finishing, then there might be 3 winners... and MA will pay out 1st place to all of them!

I dont read as ppl being salty at the winner, but more how its been done.
Kinda strange it drops just after an maintence as the first, as it been bugged for days. There is ppl working and sleeping that didnt have the chance to get the chance. MA should have waited on letting it drop right away, cuz it makes them look bad.

gratz for the win uber Sev
spit on your work mega amateurs.

Gratz and well deserved!

I can only say I feel totally misled and misinformed by MA concerning and during the event.

I also consider purposefully waiting out a server reset and rushing in for a drop afterwards as a misuse of game mechanics.

:dunno:

Disappointed to the max.

:( :( :(

I'm actually GLAD the winner was a so-called n00b that won the event (I won't be a lameass and quote someone's EL stats in support of this)...and not one of "the usual suspects" or chosens. Good for that!

What I don't like is that the prize went to a player in MA's homeland that was able to get in initially, when nobody else could, and also be one of the first to do a Matrix instance after a server reboot while the majority of the playerbase in other time zones weren't able to play. It's certainly not the first time THAT has happened, though. I just wish the mysterious criteria for triggering the win didn't end up being so obvious, in the end. One of the first logins after the server reboots wins? Seriously?? :dunce:

I'm actually GLAD the winner was a so-called n00b that won the event (I won't be a lameass and quote someone's EL stats in support of this)...and not one of "the usual suspects" or chosens. Good for that!

What I don't like is that the prize went to a player in MA's homeland that was able to get in initially, when nobody else could, and also be one of the first to do a Matrix instance after a server reboot while the majority of the playerbase in other time zones weren't able to play. It's certainly not the first time THAT has happened, though. I just wish the mysterious criteria for triggering the win didn't end up being so obvious, in the end. One of the first logins after the server reboots wins? Seriously?? :dunce:

^this. noob or not doesn't bother me in the least. being the first to log in and run the thing is terrible.

gz to the winner, they did nothing wrong.

p.s. not being able to wear the jumpsuit under your armor is also very upsetting to hear. this was the main reason I did this event, for the run speed boost.

The (f) suit hadn't been found when I looked earlier, and the scoreboard shows only Sev on 3 keys, so maybe MA only put 1 egg in the pool to begin with and nobody else has finished in these following hours...

On a side note, if I understand the scoring and rules for the scoreboard event correctly, Sev can jointly win that too if the rest of the current top six don't find their eggs fast enough for bonus points. If Skorp and Forgo just get the remaining 5k for finishing, then there might be 3 winners... and MA will pay out 1st place to all of them!

The (F) suit was found at 14:05:43 MA time by Leyanora Selphie Finn

Congratulations on your win Sev! :woot:

Enjoy spending it. :money:

For the rest of us who didn't win, maybe MA will do another similar event at a later time.....

Last edited:
The way this ended probably saved a lot of players some PEDs.

I mean, why bother?

The way this ended probably saved a lot of players some PEDs.

I mean, why bother?

You're right. At least I don't have to wait 22+ hours every day anymore only to run that instance and get a shitty, uninspiring 14 PEDs of loot out of the box, each time. The loot window was utterly boring stackable crap, and was practically identical each of the 6 times I ran through that lame bot gauntlet.

Back to my regularly-scheduled programming.

The (F) suit was found at 14:05:43 MA time by Leyanora Selphie Finn

Yes, thanks - it was soon after I last checked then - and at least kinda disproves the one egg drop theory ;).

IF we now all get to finish without too many attempts, then the positives will be that the event really didn't cost much in the way of peds, could be done by almost everybody, and the rewards are ok.

Of course, those that tried to win had to once again face the immense stupidity and unfairness that we have all got to know and love, but in a rather concentrated form. If it could be bottled it might even be worth a fortune! - I wonder if the serum could be milked, or something like that.

For the rest of us I might even consider trying to utter the phrase "thank you MA" for having at go at something different. The only way is up.... :ahh:

Well, that event was not bad if all you wanted is that jumpsuit. They just stretched it too much. How long was that, 10 weeks? If I knew they will keep me at caly for that long I would just come after last stage release :/

I would like to see noob event with first 100 ppl getting 500ped prizes rather than one lucky guy taking 50k - perfectly acceptable for noob event.

Also, go you guys think that chain will stay as yet another mission chain? I wonder how in hurry I should be to 'claim' my jumpsuit.

do the suits come with their own enema injectors attached?

7 times total, once on the first day before it got bugged and then 6 times now when they fixed it

Maybe MA designed it to drop to the first player that finished 7 times? Congrats!

Cool, no now you make better than 98% TT with all that time and money spent? :yay:

Back