Won the enigma!

So basically MA added the egg during the server was down for maintenance, and it droped right after the server restart...?

Or it was simply bugged, same as the whole event, and they fixed it whith the maintenance ?

We were doing this instance everyday looking for an egg that was not in the loot pool ?

I would like to say gratz to the winner in a fair event...

All I can say here is "what a shame" :(

Massive gratz to you Sev!

A bit of sugar is needed in this thread... Sooo many salty people...

Grats for the win. Glad someone actually got it, and it wasn't bugged for months.

I logged in to find out I cannot even enter the instance again to finish it out ...lol I just want to be done with this crap.
What a horribly shitty event run by horribly shitty devs. You guys go right to the top of the worst ever with a production level product.

But nothing is really new there....grats to the player, lots of goods in there to keep you busy.

Thanks for the grats my man! I know that you worked hard on the event aswell, hopefully you can complete in soon aswell :)

Grats for the win. Glad someone actually got it, and it wasn't bugged for months.

I logged in to find out I cannot even enter the instance again to finish it out ...lol I just want to be done with this crap.
What a horribly shitty event run by horribly shitty devs. You guys go right to the top of the worst ever with a production level product.

But nothing is really new there....grats to the player, lots of goods in there to keep you busy.

Gratz Sev on placing first!

PS: for those who've not seen the movie or read the book (RPO), I recommend them both (i liked the book better imo).

Cheerz,
Vi

I have a similar problem where I have the riddle and the matrix checked but when I re-enter for another “beacon” run it puts me back at the very start of the platform stage with those prototype drones , I am definitely not wasting my time going through that again , I just wanted the mission completed and to get the jumpsuit

Grats to sev for his win , forget all the saltiness and enjoy your triumph :)

I have a similar problem where I have the riddle and the matrix checked but when I re-enter for another “beacon” run it puts me back at the very start of the platform stage with those prototype drones , I am definitely not wasting my time going through that again , I just wanted the mission completed and to get the jumpsuit

you sure you didnt mix up the enigma 3 entrance and the matrix entrance? those are 2 seperate "portals"...

Gratz! How many times did you run the instance before you got the egg?

7 times total, once on the first day before it got bugged and then 6 times now when they fixed it

Gratz! How many times did you run the instance before you got the egg?

So did. You got the 50k ped prizes or not? Are You the winner of the big prize or you got only the jumpsuit and that’s all .

you sure you didnt mix up the enigma 3 entrance and the matrix entrance? those are 2 seperate "portals"...

ahhh , yes i went back to Mercers Thread and got the Pos , thanks for refreshing my memory

Last edited:

Congratulations to the ~50k.

Massive gratz to you Sev!

A bit of sugar is needed in this thread... Sooo many salty people...

More then normal for people not to be happy with the way MA conducted this event and letting it be known. Nevertheless all bad comments are aimed at MA not the winner. Winner is only getting gratz, as it should be.

Last edited:
So did. You got the 50k ped prizes or not? Are You the winner of the big prize or you got only the jumpsuit and that’s all .

He already received and even spent the prize, withdrew the profits, went to a nice place for vacation and it was awesome, they made songs about it.

( It usually takes some time, few days up to a week or more, to send the prizes to players. You will be announced in your client loader ;-) )

He already received and even spent the prize, withdrew the profits, went to a nice place for vacation and it was awesome, they made songs about it.

( It usually takes some time, few days up to a week or more, to send the prizes to players. You will be announced in your client loader ;-) )

Hookers and blow ;)

Big gratz you rich now :) you able to equip jumpsuit with armor ?

And no drugs? Meh... really disappointed bout him

The saltiness is towards MA, not the winner. Im glad for him and im sure he will have a lot of fun using those 30k PEDs universal ammo.

Last edited:
Gz for enigma3!

So does this mean, he won Enigma 3 or the whole event? Thats a different then. Just wondering.

Gz for enigma3!

So does this mean, he won Enigma 3 or the whole event? Thats a different then. Just wondering.

Sev was the first to colonist to complete the 3rd Enigma, which was the requirement to win the whole event :yay::yay::yay:

Sev was the first to colonist to complete the 3rd Enigma, which was the requirement to win the whole event :yay::yay::yay:

Just wondering, why ppl got points into enigma 1 and 2 and then only the lucky one win, how get enigma 3 as first. Thats a confusing event at least.

Just wondering, why ppl got points into enigma 1 and 2 and then only the lucky one win, how get enigma 3 as first. Thats a confusing event at least.

There will be other prizes for the leaderboard. I believe 500 PED or something like that.

It's not confusing at all (if you understand English ofc)

Read the rules again here:
https://www.planetcalypso.com/events/keys-of-enigma/?id=cl
Or let me help you
MhYjU6J.png

and
Y5RvPoO.png

Back