Won the enigma!

This is totally lame, MA. So the only real purpose of this suit is to run around a bit faster while wearing a n00b jumpsuit. :laugh: That was REALLY worth the PITA that this event ended up being.

Congrats on the win, Nick.

so the point of a 19th century rare coin is to provide you with a hot drink at the vending machine. ok then

Viktoria Mellis Kareokay shows at first place in client loader atm with 23000 points... So... Whom to graz?:confused:

Score doesn't matter for winning the event, #1 on the leaderboard gets another price, if you read the rules you'd know this. :confused:

Viktoria Mellis Kareokay shows at first place in client loader atm with 23000 points... So... Whom to graz?:confused:

Ah, now I get it :D Huge graz on the win! :)

Gratz on the Win =)

now.. do the egg "drop" from robots.. as in, you kill a random robot and get the "find the egg" green.
Or do you finish the "find the egg" when looting the crate in the end of the instance?

getting bored of killing those robots over and over again since they don't have any loot in them.

so the point of a 19th century rare coin is to provide you with a hot drink at the vending machine. ok then

Poor analogy...your metaphor makes no sense at all.

Congratulations on winning the Enigma, Nick!

Spend those 30k universal ammo as fast as you possibly can, uhm i mean spend it wisely!

I am really disappointed that the jumpsuit cannot be worn under armor!

I am buffled that there are still people out there, that still think and say that swedes always win! That is crazy...

Got it on run 7. Interstingly, I got it after killing the baby warlock, hadn't opened the box yet.

I bet someone ran 7 before the update but it wasn't in the "loot pool" until after the update though.

Got it on run 7. Interstingly, I got it after killing the baby warlock, hadn't opened the box yet.

I bet someone ran 7 before the update but it wasn't in the "loot pool" until after the update though.

yeah its the warlock, run 7 here too

the mission states its in the boss and when you loot it, mission would update and complete

yeah its the warlock, run 7 here too

the mission states its in the boss and when you loot it, mission would update and complete

uhm, it should be killing it, not when you loot it, accordingly with others "not phisical" (..."not pixeled" is better, lol) mission item. Still no egg here btw, more than 7 attempt gone here :tongue2:

Congratulations on winning the Enigma, Nick!

Spend those 30k universal ammo as fast as you possibly can, uhm i mean spend it wisely!

I am really disappointed that the jumpsuit cannot be worn under armor!

I am buffled that there are still people out there, that still think and say that swedes always win! That is crazy...

Gz Sev!

While I'm not going to say that swedes always win, I will say that people in Europe are much more likely to win anything that happens after a server reset, simply due to when the servers come back online. Considering it was 4 am here, I was most definitely asleep when this looted, not that I had a chance to win anyways (stage 2 didn't get completed due to a root canal, and I didn't realize I could still win - not a fan of the lack of communication on this whole event either)

Got it on my 7th run.

Sucks the jump suit is a copy paste.

Got it on my 7th run.

Sucks the jump suit is a copy paste.

Yea, realy cheap. Could be paintable and texture able, then it would be cool.

Back