Won the enigma!

Maybe MA designed it to drop to the first player that finished 7 times? Congrats!

If that's the case, that would suck even more because a lucky few managed to get into the Matrix at the start, while everyone else was bugged...thus giving those early few entrants an unfair extra time to finish.

GZ on the win!

:beerchug:

GZ on the win!

So, did everyone who has done 7 runs after the maintenance get the egg?

Gratz Sev!
Mindark can we have something more simple and not buugget event???

p.s. not being able to wear the jumpsuit under your armor is also very upsetting to hear. this was the main reason I did this event, for the run speed boost.

this was the entire reason i did the event. what a disappointment.

Gz on finishing stage 3 first.

But can't forgo and skorp still possibly win (depending on how many people have completed stage 3) or at least tie? They are at 17k points now and as long as they finish stage 3, they'll also have 22k points same as Sev, making a 3-way tie and all 3 getting the 50k prize, no?

Edit: I see now Sev got prizes already, but I still wonder if Skorp & Forgo can tie just by finishing.

Last edited:
Gz on finishing stage 3 first.

But can't forgo and skorp still possibly win (depending on how many people have completed stage 3) or at least tie? They are at 17k points now and as long as they finish stage 3, they'll also have 22k points same as Sev, making a 3-way tie and all 3 getting the 50k prize, no?

Edit: I see now Sev got prizes already, but I still wonder if Skorp & Forgo can tie just by finishing.

as it has been said numerous times in this thread already: main price =/= leaderboard price.
there is even a huge screenshot of the rules showing it...

Just got the egg myself

If that's the case, that would suck even more because a lucky few managed to get into the Matrix at the start, while everyone else was bugged...thus giving those early few entrants an unfair extra time to finish.

Exactly what i think. If we get it just after 7 runs, then it is much unfair, about some few ppl could enter the matrix at first day.

gg MA. the one who does it first after server restart wins. "the chance to loot the egg increases with every instance done" yeah sure just that it is bullshit because there is no single chance based loot in this whole fucking game.
id say it even is fraud to advertise it as that and dont hold up to it.

anyway enjoy the price. gratz

Technically it's a mission/quest function and not actual loot.

the first post from you in 6 months... and even though its a quest function and not actual loot it still works in the same principle: MA pulls the switch and then it doesnt even take 2 hours until its finished.
way to go. 6 months... lol

GZ on the win!

So, did everyone who has done 7 runs after the maintenance get the egg?

no. I did my 7th run last night, no egg.

Big Gratz Sev :yay:

And technically it don't change alot to the result.

I just wonder why some people knew that the egg will "drop" (or the mission get complete) right after the server restart...

I would like to say what I think about this, but I'm afraid I have already exceeded my quota for using the word "unfair" about Entropia. :rolleyes:

I wonder if this confirms the idea that the egg is looted in the 7th attempt?

If so, it removes some of the random issues people complained about. It was in fact a race to loot the 7th mob.

I wonder if this confirms the idea that the egg is looted in the 7th attempt?

If so, it removes some of the random issues people complained about. It was in fact a race to loot the 7th mob.

you mean a race which the people wouldve won that had no bug issues prior to the event getting stopped_?

Why do you assume that I 'knew' that the egg would drop? I just did the instance when I came online, like everyone else in the game.
:confused:

I just wonder why some people knew that the egg will "drop" (or the mission get complete) right after the server restart...

I would like to say what I think about this, but I'm afraid I have already exceeded my quota for using the word "unfair" about Entropia. :rolleyes:

holyshit, so because you loot it you knew it was gonna drop ?

your logic is actually mindfucking me

gtfo

GRATZ on the win!!! Good to see when someone gets something really nice. Personally I was never sure what the deal was with that whole enigma thing. Figured it was going to be another mission galactica.:laugh:

Try not to let the toxicity of the community bring you down from this happy moment.

Thanks mate! :cool:

GRATZ on the win!!! Good to see when someone gets something really nice. Personally I was never sure what the deal was with that whole enigma thing. Figured it was going to be another mission galactica.:laugh:

Try not to let the toxicity of the community bring you down from this happy moment.

Why do you assume that I 'knew' that the egg would drop? I just did the instance when I came online, like everyone else in the game.
:confused:

I don't assume anything.

It is obvious that some people knew or expected the mission to be completed right after the server restart.

Every people that knows the mechanics of the game expected this.

If you want a simple example, go in your first original post, look at the picture you posted there, and ask your friend.

The one telling : "I knew I should have waited to run it at server reset..." :yup:

Surprise surprise.
Got my egg on attempt 7.
If we don´t count the mission done info where we weren´t able to enter the matrix.

BIG Gratz on the win! :yay: (Takes all the pressure off me... :tiphat: )

Back