Won the enigma!

gg MA. the one who does it first after server restart wins. "the chance to loot the egg increases with every instance done" yeah sure just that it is bullshit because there is no single chance based loot in this whole fucking game.
id say it even is fraud to advertise it as that and dont hold up to it.

anyway enjoy the price. gratz

the one who does it first after server restart wins. "the chance to loot the egg increases with every instance done"

Yeah, it's pretty fucked up.

But nevertheless, gratz to the winner!

Gratz Sev for winning the event. Enjoy all the prizes and the 30k Shrapnel ( non stop hunting :D)

On another note, such a disapointing way MA handled this event.

So the 'egg' wasn't anything material after all?

(Only the jumpsuit in discoveries)

:popcorn:

Gratz! But what is enigma?

gz to the winner :)

Congrats!!
Two days of proper shooting and you're done with the UA :wtg:

Last edited:
This event was a massive joke. Another proof of MA being complete amateurs (like we needed another one).

Gz on winning another MA scam. A win is a win. Have fun. ;)

Gratz on the win :cheer:

Of course it drops after server restart... Too bad most of us in EU are working right now. How can an event be this big of a failure and wrongly advertised:
Firstly, it was a total lie that quickest win when last step was a lottery with 1 chance per day. Secondly, the failure of ”the matrix” step with delay and no communication at all. Thirdly this, it is blatantly obvious that the drop happened because server restart, anyone with a litte bit experience with the loot system understand this.

What a total disaster of an event, but I guess it is as expected that they fail with everything.

Anyway, grats on winning.

Gratz if you won it but I'm not sure you have.

Everyone is supposed to get the jumpsuit etc, but we haven't until this server maintenance. It doesn't say you looted the egg, so maybe you have simply completed the mission but not won the event as you didn't loot the egg yet.

Gz to the winner.

And i dont blame that ppl are being a bit salty here. Not only is it a noob with 15k on tracker and its a swede (not that i care about that but ppl will talk, same as when the knife dropped) But yeah its nothing new, so not even surprised.
I didnt do that key myself so really not something im bothered by.

And dont give me wrong here, im just saying out loud what ppl what will be saying and complaining about

And yes you need to loot the egg, before being the winner of it. Maybe you just loot the jumbsuit for completing the mission. just like when the first who completed the first stage got the hof for the pills.

This event was a massive joke. Another proof of MA being complete amateurs (like we needed another one).

Gz on winning another MA scam. A win is a win. Have fun. ;)

Welcome to Entropia Universe!

And yes you need to loot the egg, before being the winner of it. Maybe you just loot the jumbsuit for completing the mission. just like when the first who completed the first stage got the hof for the pills.

There wasn't an item, just like the fragments, hence no hof. Korona sends you to find the egg and upon completion you get the reward from the NPC, which he did.

Also, knowing MA, there may be a typo there and the items could be adj refiner and mod excavator, since there's no mod refiner :)

Gz Sev! Have fun with the car!

So afterall what did you get else than what we saw in picture?
Gratz for winning!

Grats on the win. I'm actually glad I didn't. Now I can go in and try and get the armour - edit: erm I mean jumpsuit thing...
All-in-all an unbelievably --- handled event!

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Can you confirm that the "Find the egg" was completed? did you simply run the instance again? Am curious, as is everyone here.

Gratz!:) whatever you won! :woot:
...are we now invited to the Egg Party? ;) :wtg::dj::tux::banana::headbang:

Grats on the win. I'm actually glad I didn't. Now I can go in and try and get the armour...
All-in-all an unbelievably --- handled event!

just done myself here, but wasn't egg in the basket for me:broke:

Yeah, The "Find the egg" was greened out and it gave me "Return to Karona" as the next part.

Congratulations!

Can you confirm that the "Find the egg" was completed? did you simply run the instance again? Am curious, as is everyone here.

Big grats! I know how much you prepared for this and how efficient you were in every step of the way and the sacrifice of so much time. If you didn't deserve to win I'm not sure who did.

Thanks mate, I still remember the first day of stage 3... I was freaking out so hard hahah..

Big grats! I know how much you prepared for this and how efficient you were in every step of the way and the sacrifice of so much time. If you didn't deserve to win I'm not sure who did.

just done myself here, but wasn't egg in the basket for me:broke:

No egg for me either - I think mine may have been used to cover MA's faces ;)
Maybe we'll get an idea on this thread on the 'new' chances of success now, but we could easily still be on 1:5 or 1:10 individually....
It's probably even MA's 'loss' to have people spend half an hour spending 10% of 15 peds, as compared to usually being on a 'faster burn rate'. They should just make the chance 100%, pay out the rewards and be done with it...

Back