PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To give an example: during an event (i think its migration) there is an hour where MA changes the cap on an UL mf chip (i think its a VII one but cant remember which one) where it drops several times over. and only in this hour. like nearly ever. its so fucking obious... when you check migration times and rare loot in entropedia you can see it. each time when migration is it happens. it then drops in this one hour 5 to 7 times. this is what pisses me off the most. because it means that the chance to loot an item like that is 0% as long as MA doesnt change the cap. and then u got an hour ot two and then its back to 0%.
    I think that's the real issue that you're trying to get it, how item drops work in EU. I don't think it's tied to resets necessarily, but it is tied to availability. Whether it's MA increasing availability, items re-gaining availability from closed accounts or what.

  2. #22
    Provider yeeck's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    yee yeeck ck
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd like to see you spreadsheets to elaborate on your returns being that low. I can only imagine that there are less than 500 looting events in it tracked, which is not a viable sample or should even be calculated at all. I have had a very terrible 2018 and my return TT is still 93%. Still -15k peds TT for 2018. Though 40-70%? That would be -300,000-150,000 peds. That just isn't happening, for anyone who has taken a serious sample size.

    Sorry for OT, OP.

    To get back on topic, I think it's worth grinding, but for average MU you can depend on. If you really do feel that reset is the best time to obtain the items added to the pool, or loot being available, go for it. Though I don't necessarily think it will always work out and you can be a bit more assured about avg MU on stackables and such.

    I am soooo envy of you.
    No worries. Not going to be rude to you. But just this, I would said :-
    Ooooooooh now I understand where you coming from. A mathematician, a theorist with bankroll management.

    Sorry, I won't/don't need to show my spreadsheet to you. If you think I don't have, then you are being over-confident.

  3. #23
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    2,986
    Images
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To give an example: during an event (i think its migration) there is an hour where MA changes the cap on an UL mf chip (i think its a VII one but cant remember which one) where it drops several times over. and only in this hour. like nearly ever. its so fucking obious... when you check migration times and rare loot in entropedia you can see it. each time when migration is it happens. it then drops in this one hour 5 to 7 times. this is what pisses me off the most. because it means that the chance to loot an item like that is 0% as long as MA doesnt change the cap. and then u got an hour ot two and then its back to 0%.
    why didnt you give the thread a correct title?

    "Please MA fix the wave loot."

    That would have made your point a lot easier to catch
    wi

  4. #24
    Provider yeeck's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    yee yeeck ck
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why didnt you give the thread a correct title?

    "Please MA fix the wave loot."

    That would have made your point a lot easier to catch


    Your advice is taken & accepted.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by yeeck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am soooo envy of you.
    No worries. Not going to be rude to you. But just this, I would said :-
    Ooooooooh now I understand where you coming from. A mathematician, a theorist with bankroll management.

    Sorry, I won't/don't need to show my spreadsheet to you. If you think I don't have, then you are being over-confident.
    No the 93% and -15k for this year is not a theory, that is actual hunting returns for 2018. I think you should ticket in regarding your returns being 40-70% and MA can clarify for you.

  6. #26
    Provider yeeck's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    yee yeeck ck
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No the 93% and -15k for this year is not a theory, that is actual hunting returns for 2018. I think you should ticket in regarding your returns being 40-70% and MA can clarify for you.

    And that's your final advice. Are you serious? submitting a ticket?


    P/S: Are you waiting for my ticket?
    Last edited by yeeck; 05-30-2018 at 17:42.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook