Enigma Keys Results

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Congratulations to Sev Seventia Lothander for winning the main prize in the Enigma Keys event, and to Viktoria Mellis Kareokay for claiming the Leaderboard prize!

There was fierce competition among participants to be the first to complete “The Enigma Keys” mission and collect the main prize, valued at an estimated 50000 PED.

The final stage of the Enigma Keys competition offered a new type of challenge that added to the complexity of the previous two stages. The final event instance, named “The Matrix”, required the player to show extreme endurance and devotion to increase the chance of completing the Enigma keys mission.

In the end avatar Sev Seventia Lothander stood as the event winner. Seventia, who was a frontrunner for much of the event, was also one of the first participants to reach “The Matrix” instance and he completed “the Enigma Keys” mission at 09:45 UTC on May 22, 2018.

For a detailed description of the Enigma Keys mission, including a full list of prizes, please visit the Enigma Keys event page.

All avatars that accept the Enigma Keys mission and complete its levels will receive the Stage Completion Rewards listed on the event page.

Originally Posted Here

Congratulations to Sev Seventia Lothander for winning the main prize in the Enigma Keys event, and to Viktoria Mellis Kareokay for claiming the Leaderboard prize!
There was fierce competition among participants to be the first to complete “The Enigma Keys” mission and collect the main prize, valued at an estimated 50000 PED.
The final stage of the Enigma Keys competition offered a new type of challenge that added to the complexity of the previous two stages. The final event instance, named “The Matrix”, required the player to show extreme endurance and devotion to increase the chance of completing the Enigma keys mission.
In the end avatar Sev Seventia Lothander stood as the event winner. Seventia, who was a frontrunner for much of the event, was also one of the first participants to reach “The Matrix” instance and he completed “the Enigma Keys” mission at 09:45 UTC on May 22, 2018.
For a detailed description of the Enigma Keys mission, including a full list of prizes, please visit the Enigma Keys event page.
All avatars that accept the Enigma Keys mission and complete its levels will receive the Stage Completion Rewards listed on the event page.

Originally Posted Here

The final stage of the Enigma Keys competition offered a new type of glitches that added to the amateurism of the previous two stages. Had to fix that one.
Gratz winners.

I guess being one of the only participants able to enter the Matrix instance initially, while everyone else was bugged, sure helps to make one a "frontrunner" in the event, eh?

Thanks again mate! :cool:

The final stage of the Enigma Keys competition offered a new type of glitches that added to the amateurism of the previous two stages. Had to fix that one.
Gratz winners.

Most of the people arriving early at the Matrix could enter it, but it seemed to bugg out after a few of the initial runs.
I know of a few more that got in once before it got shut down.
But yeah, getting in early definately got me an advantage.

That's how it should be though shouldn't it? Be fast and dedicated and get rewarded for the work? :D

I guess being one of the only participants able to enter the Matrix instance initially, while everyone else was bugged, sure helps to make one a "frontrunner" in the event, eh?

Most of the people arriving early at the Matrix could enter it, but it seemed to bugg out after a few of the initial runs.
I know of a few more that got in once before it got shut down.
But yeah, getting in early definately got me an advantage.

That's how it should be though shouldn't it? Be fast and dedicated and get rewarded for the work? :D

Why should only the fast people be frontrunners? i didnt complete it until day 2 and i think i also deserver to be a frontrunner, GG MA unfair events again /s

From now on I dub everyone to be named 'Frontrunner', Please MA officials if you read this message, change the Freelancer title to Frontrunner so that everyone can be a Frontrunner in all events going forward. :yay::yay::yay:

Why should only the fast people be frontrunners? i didnt complete it until day 2 and i think i also deserver to be a frontrunner, GG MA unfair events again /s

for some weird reason I can't enter the instance :?

It was a race of The Fast And The Furious.

Congratulations to the winners! :woot:

To clarify , to win you had to have Matrix completed at least 7 times.

I also realized that maintenance was possibly a good time to win the event.

To me it is hard to believe anyone entered before I did as I logged in instantly as the server was ready.

Sadly I was not able to complete the Matrix in the early days when it was bugged , so did not have the 7 completions.

This is not sour grapes on my part as I never actually pushed to win , but instead found this an opportunity to win one of the 3 event legs.

Congratulations to the winners.

i have complete the Enigma key 3 at 18:09 MA time 28-04-2018.. when i went to the matrix area, there were two other players (Una Griph and Malgar) trying to get in the matrix.

i managed to get in the matrix only once and i directly disconnected.. i tried to get in in the next days and i couldn't, i even called Thor to help us out and he only advised us to send support case..

i only wasted my entire day trying to win in a buged event, i got nothing as compensation and hearing that some ppl was able to get in the matrix every day while i was able to run it only after MA fixed it (17-05-2018) just make me more pissed..

good luck MA, you are the best on doing the worst events, treating your customers like animals, not repsecting our time and money and you never give something back as compensation.

Just the worst company ever so far..

btw, good job seventia

i only wasted my entire day trying to win in a buged event, i got nothing as compensation

I understand the frustration and this whole event has been handles poorly. But to be practical, how should they compensate you? What is your loss? The event was bugged for everyone, it's not that anyone got special treatment.

The winner was just lucky to be on the right time on the right place.

I understand the frustration and this whole event has been handles poorly. But to be practical, how should they compensate you? What is your loss? The event was bugged for everyone, it's not that anyone got special treatment.

you're not talking about a fair event, you're talking about a raffle now, you know that, right?

i have complete the Enigma key 3 at 18:09 MA time 28-04-2018.. when i went to the matrix area, there were two other players (Una Griph and Malgar) trying to get in the matrix.

i managed to get in the matrix only once and i directly disconnected.. i tried to get in in the next days and i couldn't, i even called Thor to help us out and he only advised us to send support case..

i only wasted my entire day trying to win in a buged event, i got nothing as compensation and hearing that some ppl was able to get in the matrix every day while i was able to run it only after MA fixed it (17-05-2018) just make me more pissed..

good luck MA, you are the best on doing the worst events, treating your customers like animals, not repsecting our time and money and you never give something back as compensation.

Just the worst company ever so far..

btw, good job seventia

interesting, waiting for a MAs answer here now :popcorn:

you're not talking about a fair event, you're talking about a raffle now, you know that, right?

I know, and it's a shame how it's handled. But again, how and why should MA compensate people? And who should they compensate? Should they compensate the people trying everyday, i didn't partake because it didn't work. Should they also compensate me?

I think some players were able to access the matrix when other couldn't because they lived in the same country that the servers are located.

At least I think I read that in a thread somewhere.

I think some players were able to access the matrix when other couldn't because they lived in the same country that the servers are located.

Wouldn't be a surprise in the least. I don't think any of us deserve any compensation. I still think my proposed "fix" in other threads that were started--and locked--would've been the fairest way to balance this out. Anyone who got into the Matrix on the first day, when everybody else was bugged out, should've had that or those instances become a penalty as soon as MA fixed the bug, so if you got in once or twice before everyone else, you should've had to WAIT once or twice (x 22 hours) until everyone else got caught up. That would've balanced the playing field.

This presumes that a minimum count of 7 instance completions was a requirement to having a chance to win.

Such an easy thing to program...unless you're MA. :laugh:

If thats true then it's a shame yeah. Then the event was less bugged for some.

I can only say I feel totally misled and misinformed by MA concerning and during the event.

I also consider purposefully waiting out a server reset and rushing in for a drop afterwards as a misuse of game mechanics.

Plus, I am still waiting for an explanation how the now pronounced Leaderboard winner was able to complete the 3rd event stage in 6:47 hours, when everybody was supposed to do 8 tasks with 1 hour cooldown in between. How could that „result‟ not have been stricken.

:dunno:

Disappointed to the max.

Not even sure I am inclined to finish now that the jumpsuit cannot be worn in combination and is quite ugly, anyways.

:( :( :(

Congrats to Sev for Winning the Event!

I am amazed at the level of sour grapes in this thread. Be glad for the winner and go cry in your soup somewhere else.

MA owes you nothing, not a penny. The game is dynamic, and it wasn't your turn.

Congratulations to Sev, at least in this case its not one of the usual suspects walking away with the prize. For THAT, I am thrilled.

That's my 5 cents.

Yep I say congrats to the winner too, hats off to anyone that was "crazy" enough to go all in for some MA event.
I never trust their events anymore, not a surprise that there is a lot of sour grapes at all, just expect to be disapointed with all MA events and u might be OK

I never trust their events anymore, not a surprise that there is a lot of sour grapes at all, just expect to be disapointed with all MA events and u might be OK

this and I end my day

well, i had an important meeting that day and i canceled it cause i wanted to try my best for enigma event. i canceled something important to me to get the chances of these 50k peds reward. but in the end i just lost my day cause the event was bugged from the start.. even i finished third the enigma key 3, that didn't matter cause i had no advantage against other players that finished enigma key 3 hours or even days later..

I am amazed at the level of sour grapes in this thread. Be glad for the winner and go cry in your soup somewhere else.

Congratulations to Sev, at least in this case its not one of the usual suspects walking away with the prize. For THAT, I am thrilled.

That's my 5 cents.

Indeed, gratz to Sev!

And about the grapes, after EVERY event PCF looks like a dried up vineyard, with sour grapes all over the place.
It's part of the game :tongue2:

MA, you fucked up :D

Glad i didn't compete in another "event".

i didn't even bother, you can guess why...

MA please stick this event and your jumpsuit up where noone has been before

That's my 5 cents.

Are you serious?

People are sour because some players got an unfair advantage at the start of the event, due to a bugged stage (Matrix). That would make any normal person sour.

Are you serious?

People are sour because some players got an unfair advantage at the start of the event, due to a bugged stage (Matrix). That would make any normal person sour.

yeah, like I said.
"unfair advantage".
The standard comment on EACH AND EVERY event MA organizes.

There's always an "unfair advantage".
No matter what or how MA organizes it.
Check every event thread, every mayhem thread. all the same.

Crying losers because they didnt have chance to win.
Be it due to lag, due to bugs, due to to small weapons, due to buffs, due to lack of armour, due to whatever.

Not saying the event went perfect, I think it's clear I didn't, but goddamn, instead of the constant whining, maybe just congratulate a winner for once!
As it is now, you nearly have to feel ashamed and being bashed upon if you win something. :scratch2:

Back