Updates to the Privacy Policy

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]GDPR Update to Entropia Universe Privacy Policy and EULA[/h] On May 25th, 2018, new European Union legislation regarding personal data handling goes into effect. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the old rules and defines how companies must handle personal data and the privacy of individuals.

This is a great opportunity to update you about MindArk PE Aktiebolag (publ) policies and to inform you that our Privacy Policy and End User License Agreement (EULA) have been updated.

Here is a quick summary of the changes:
  • We are not asking to collect more data, or to use the data we collect any differently than in the past.
  • We are being more transparent and specific on how we collect and utilize customer data.
  • We are adding information on your ability to access and control the data we have collected related to your Entropia Universe account.

You are entitled to certain rights that affect the processing and handling of your personal data. For example, you have the right to confirm whether or not we shall process personal data concerning you, as well as the right to object to data processing for marketing purposes.

We process your personal data mainly for the following purposes:

• to provide the Entropia Universe service to your device;
  • to manage your user account;
  • to communicate with Entropia Universe participants, for example via the chat interface;
  • to process transactions in Entropia Universe;
  • to comply with applicable laws, regulations and decisions as required by public authorities;
  • to send Entropia Universe-related newsletters.

If you wish to exercise any of your rights, or if you otherwise wish to contact us regarding your personal data, please log in to your account on the official Entropia Universe website and submit a support case under the ‘Account’ category.

All details can be found on our Rules & Policies web page:
http://legal.entropiauniverse.com/legal/conditions.xml

Originally Posted Here

"We also process some personal data about you from other sources than you."

erm, what? :rolleyes:

They're checking you out on Tinder...or Grindr (not discriminating here...just sayin'...)

puh, could have been worse, like checking browser history :laugh:

No risk on that front here. I'm married. I don't keep a browser history

:rolleyes:

i asked them via support ticket to send me all of the data they got about me and how it is used and the first thing they did was ban me without any kind of notice (i later found out via support case that they banned me because my girlfriend didnt validate her account via passport yet while mine is. thing is the account has been active for weeks and a few minutes after i requested it they ban it. shows MAs face once again)

i asked them via support ticket to send me all of the data they got about me and how it is used and the first thing they did was ban me without any kind of notice (i later found out via support case that they banned me because my girlfriend didnt validate her account via passport yet while mine is. thing is the account has been active for weeks and a few minutes after i requested it they ban it. shows MAs face once again)

Whether they ban you or not, they still have to provide all the information to you regardless...so I'm guessing that is "in the works"?

thing is the account has been active for weeks and a few minutes after i requested it they ban it.

Because normally they check such stuff when you request a withdrawal, but you forced them to look into your account prematurely :). Had a disciple who cheated in their early days with multiaccounts to get more Valk T1s when those were tradeable (without my knowledge of course), the punishment caught up with them 2 years later when they attempted their first withdrawal.

its quite scammy of them to not check on account creation OR on first deposit but rather on withdrawal. they take your money without questions but beware you want something from them. sounds a bit like fraud.

So they finally removed references to massive inc. Only took a new law to make it happen?

Yeah, NSA 'n stuff... :(:wise:

Seriously? I also opened a ticket with a bunch of questions... Oh no........ But I never did anything wrong. :mad:

Back