Summer Mayhem 2018 Preview

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
A new Summer Mayhem event is planned to take place prior to the Eomon Migration.

Event Dates
Event Start - June 7, 2018 13:00 UTC
Event End - June 18, 2018 13:00 UTC

Gameplay Modes
Summer Mayhem consists of Mayhem Annihilation mode with the same categories and restrictions as Easter Mayhem Annihilation.

There is also a new Practice Annihilation mode, which is not part of the competition. This mode allows teams of up to 4 members to enter and has no restrictions (anyone can enter any instance, with any gear). This will allow hunters to try out different categories and hunt for Mayhem tokens and Summer Strongboxes at their leisure.

Full event details and prizes will be announced at a later date.

Event CategoriesCat1Cat2Cat3Cat4Cat5Cat6Cat7Cat8Cat9Cat10
Highest Combat Prof.<25<35<45<55<65<75<85<95<105105+
Health (Soft Cap)120130160175190220260300340UNL
Max Base DPS34486074829098104110UNL

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
weehee, first in!

Let the complaining start in 3. 2. 1. ....

Winners of each category will be invited to become guinea p...erm...beta testers in MindArks new Online Immortality project.

Each one will be able to first hand experience the new cutting edge technology from the Swedish Center of Excellence.

As you can see below the prototype device is being tested as we speak

bike.jpg

Practice mode, awesome. It'll probably restrict our health and weapons, and I'd prefer to just hunt where I want with the gear/skills I have, but should at least let us have some fun without having to tool up for massive mobs.

Practice mode, awesome. It'll probably restrict our health and weapons, and I'd prefer to just hunt where I want with the gear/skills I have, but should at least let us have some fun without having to tool up for massive mobs.

And hopefully teams of up to 4 includes the option to go in alone like in FFA mode.

Practice mode with no skill restrictions looks nice for those who like to team hunt and/or use healers.

this event is unfair because my account is locked at the moment

lucky you!!

How's that unfair?
At least you're one of the few that wont complain about terrible loot since you're "protected" by MA :rolleyes:

Will it be available anywhere in the universe via the event list?

There is also a new Practice Annihilation mode, which is not part of the competition. This mode allows teams of up to 4 players to enter and has no skill requirement restrictions. This will allow hunters to try out different categories and hunt for Mayhem tokens and Summer Strongboxes at their leisure.

Thank you for listening to us, I hope this happens more often in the future.

Last edited:
HA! That's a smart move! Gg MA!
Can't wait! :D

thank you for the practice mode !!

Winners of each category will be invited to become guinea p...erm...beta testers in MindArks new Online Immortality project.

Each one will be able to first hand experience the new cutting edge technology from the Swedish Center of Excellence.

As you can see below the prototype device is being tested as we speak

bike.jpg
But do they get a virtual tombstone, uh statue to go with that?

time to warm up your EPIV BPs guys, next super huge ATH is near

MA usually never do anything for free that doesn't benefit them. By adding practice mode people can practice and it becomes cheaper than if they had to go 100% from the start. My spider senses are telling me that one may need to tread carefully with this practice mode, I reckon the loot return will be in practice mode also albeit worse than regular loot (If that's even possible?) :ahh:

am i the only one that thinks cat 10 is unfair?
so "it's FAIR that level 94 doesnt have to compete in the same Cat as level 96?" and "its fair that level 106 has to go up against level 200?"

what kind of logic are they using?

IMO should remove all CATS under level 50 and add more CATS after level 105.

im a couple levels above 105 and i have to go up against everyone higher than me. and in all other CAT competitors are no more than 10 lvls apart, so wtf?

So... it’s something I’m missing... what kind of mobs will be inside . First I believed that Eomon migration is replaced with a 2 weeks event... :eyecrazy: buy is not... still curios about what we will find inside.

MA usually never do anything for free that doesn't benefit them. By adding practice mode people can practice and it becomes cheaper than if they had to go 100% from the start. My spider senses are telling me that one may need to tread carefully with this practice mode, I reckon the loot return will be in practice mode also albeit worse than regular loot (If that's even possible?) :ahh:

I personally would like the option to buy boxes from webshop instead of grinding practice mode , one for the reason you are stating , and two because of my availability in game to get boxes

I personally would like the option to buy boxes from webshop instead of grinding practice mode , one for the reason you are stating , and two because of my availability in game to get boxes

Then deposit and buy the boxes from those that have time to grind and do not want to deposit to open them lol

They don't need to put the TT return more in their favor deceitfully when buying the keys for the boxes already puts things massively in their favor - while also giving players something to hunt for.

+1 for practice mode , well done.

I vote we boycott MA events..

Thx for the practice mode == sounds Free for all to me with no limits....good going...

Any reason for 4 person limit on team? I was really hoping to get some epic 12 man teams in there.

Great MA!
But... In lvl 100 instance, it seems a liiiiiittle unfair to have an lvl 100 ava compete win lvl 200+ avas.
David against Goliath...

What does "soft cap" mean?

Theres only gonna be one mayhem event?
Do i remember it right was annihilation the one that u do 20 hours farming?
And do the mission on repeat until u get an 5k first hour?

Back