Entropia Universe wants you to be able to upload your consciousness into its MMO world - PCGamesN

*shrug* I just hate it when major systems of a platform are deprecated at whim.

As for souls, uploaded entities, etc, my greater concern is that even if they could upload a consciousness, I have little doubt that MA would make the damn thing (L).

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha !! :lolup: Good one mate, good one :laugh:

You are correct, I feel the same way, and so do many others. The whole God-complex could mess a person up after 15 years. It shows.

Imagine Entropia Universe looked and worked like this environment shown here. much larger Universe and vastly more star systems, planets and even undiscovered space with the abillity to explore, loot and discover. And PEDs being the currency ofc. EU with CE2 is kinda outdated for such an idea. No conciousness in his/her right mind would want this. But Star Citizen, will scare you with a thought like that.

Last edited:
[video]https://www.ted.com/talks/hugh_herr_the_new_bionics_that_let_us_run_climb_an d_dance?utm_campaign=social&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_content=talk&utm_term=science[/video]

MindArk uploading your consciousness...
Bet MA still won't let you sit or lay down on ground.
And based on MA's track record I would bet something like this is the end result:

The number of NPCs would explode.

MindArk will rip deed buyers of Compet and don't have skilled manpower to develop this mobile game but has money to invest in AI like they had when investing USD 1 million in CryEngine and wouldn't fix loot thing.

Never mind science currently doesn't know enough about the nature of consciousness to say whether that will ever be possible. There is nothing wrong with dreaming a little. We actually said things like that when having fun immersed in a VR. Rest of this post deleted which went on to rant why it's not going to happen with this one even if the fundamental question was solved, because someone needs to get their consciousness rewired first. Would you upload your very self to an entity you already know you can upload your money to, thinking you bought something, but never get it?

hey i was wondering ... could "we" maybe make ESIs cheaper somehow in theory? :scratch2:

or maybe nothing of my consciousness will stay ... after i ... well, logout forever and stuffs, for whatever reason...oO

:dunce:

hey i was wondering ... could "we" maybe make ESIs cheaper somehow in theory? :scratch2:

or maybe nothing of my consciousness will stay ... after i ... well, logout forever and stuffs, for whatever reason...oO

:dunce:

UnLimited Empty Skill Implant for those that decide to upload their consciousness! ;)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha !! :lolup: Good one mate, good one :laugh:

You are correct, I feel the same way, and so do many others. The whole God-complex could mess a person up after 15 years. It shows.

Imagine Entropia Universe looked and worked like this environment shown here. much larger Universe and vastly more star systems, planets and even undiscovered space with the abillity to explore, loot and discover. And PEDs being the currency ofc. EU with CE2 is kinda outdated for such an idea. No conciousness in his/her right mind would want this. But Star Citizen, will scare you with a thought like that.

Entropia is not so bad...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattpe...nbut-may-never-be-ready-to-play/#7c952c295ac9

Back