PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
    Society
    GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
    Images

losing losing losing.. until when??

hi, it's been 3-4 weeks that i lose everyday in everything i do (hunting, mining, crafting)..

i didn't complain, i kept playing hoping to get something big..

so far, i got nothing..

today i just logged, i bought 70 spleen oil and went to craft some gizmo viii comps..

was hoping to get something good but i stopped crafting after done 14 clicks..

the result is in the screen below

14 clicks cost 86.8ped (6.2ped/click).. as you see in the screen i got back 40.94ped (47% loot return)..

i left the game after this result..

i was planning to play hours and recycle a lot peds, like i do every day.. but MA is so greedy and they want to take all our peds too early

is that the game you want, MA??

well, maybe i keep playing until today and in the early future but one day i'll get pissed and i'll sell out all my items, i'll withdraw all the peds i have and i'll tell you to fuck off!!

(to these smartass that will start telling me that 14 clicks aren't enough and i should do more and blablabla... don't even get in the moil to type in my thread, i don't need "suggestions" on how to lose even more peds.. i have experience of 10 years and i'm pretty good on doing that by myself)

note for MA: we know that you changed crafting and mining system to worst. we told you to keep it as it was, but it seems you don't care about our opinion. you are too greedy to get all our peds and split them with your new customers (only new players get big "lucky" hofs in the last month)

note for everyone: my thread was mistakenly moved to the crafting section. That made most ppl think that i was complaining about the crafting result, something that it's totally wrong. I made this thread to complain about my personal loot in general. The result from crafting in the screen was just what "overflowed the glass"
    Last edited by ntelinatsos; 05-30-2018 at 03:13.

agreed, the successes are still quite volatile, i just had a run earlier where the first 14 clicks went like this:
    1xfail
    2xsuccess
    1xnear success
    10xsuccess

there's too much success clustering going on in my opinion.

more stable success rate with way less clustering would be neat.

As it goes for returns, ever since they've made their recent changes i've jumped back to 95% return by getting global or hof on bigger craft or indoor mining after i fell behind 95% return by a couple hundred ped on small crafts. Which is quite awesome and i like it a lot. I just hope that it's intented to work that way and not just a statistical fluke.
    Last edited by Alukat123; 05-28-2018 at 12:26.

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Have they made it the same way as hunting? Which is what the community was calling for actually ever since the dev notes where the numbers were published. Long-term averages are said to have improved, but volatility increased so it takes a bigger bankroll to get there.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have they made it the same way as hunting? Which is what the community was calling for actually ever since the dev notes where the numbers were published. Long-term averages are said to have improved, but volatility increased so it takes a bigger bankroll to get there.
    the hunting volatility got decreased in december, at the same time the crafting/mining volatility got increased.
    The crafting/mining change a few weeks back decreased the crafting/mining volatility, glady.

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    that's just a big lie to make us spend more.. you get like 80% return on hunting and MA tell you that if you hunt more, you'll get better return.. you hunt more and you end up losing even more peds..

don't trust MA, they are just big liars!!

also, after you end up losing 2-3k peds in a day, then you see someone with total loot in Entropialife 12k peds, getting a 5k hof in a small mob..

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    i told u stell... one bad period for me is 20k - ...payback will come :p

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    well, i don't have 20k extra peds to lose hoping to get a big hof back, also some ppl never got that "payback", they only end up losing these 20k peds

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sub-Zero The Killer
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    When it gets to the point when you start wondering ”what is the point if I’ll just keep losing”. I believe when close or at breaking point, MA usually grant a HOF or you take a break and come back in a week or two to get a welcome back Hof.
    There have also been some success in the past to make a thread about it then suddenly see loot improve.

But taking a break is the best and safest option, for both the mind and wallet.

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ntelinatsos View Post
    well, i don't have 20k extra peds to lose hoping to get a big hof back, also some ppl never got that "payback", they only end up losing these 20k peds
    thats because they dont play for markup when cycle at 95% return every 10k peds u lose 500 ;p

im trying always to have some mu to cover the bad period

Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    You killed me in Ashi while I was mining like twenty times... Change it and payback will come for you maybe...

Recommendation for stell, It is really frustrating to continuously lose in every profesion but you should take a pause from game. After that, think twice what you really want to do, what is the best thing to do right now because it seems to me like you are just trying everything right now without any goal or planning. The way how you play it right now is not sustainable.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast