Selling: Paying you to take my Marksmanship skills.

tells something about these days skill values when ppl are paying for someone to take their skills :)
maybe it would be better to scale the skills to whatever category players want to participate instead of having... this..

You'll only want them back next year.

No deal from me. :umn:

tells something about these days skill values when ppl are paying for someone to take their skills :)
maybe it would be better to scale the skills to whatever category players want to participate instead of having... this..

i just complained about it by mindark, if enough ppl do it may change

I don't think it would be easy for them to "scale" all the skills. It seems like that would be more difficult than just capping health.

You can't blame the guy to chip out to stay in a favorable category during upcoming event but when you look from the side of an incompetent developer everything makes sense.
Most likely he wont shoot 2 weeks now because he will gain undesirable skills.Even if he decide to be active you get the point.

Back