Friendslist rework

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
In game we have this 'contacts list', it has been there as long as I can remember, and it has not changed much since.

I do like playing many kinds of games, and the current friends list feels more like a '90 game.
An update for this might be due, that is if it can be bug free.

I would like to see the following improvements:
- use the Flat-Design layout, the same way as the mission tracker is designed. 3D-look is soooo 2000.
- categories please!
- soc contacts could be in the same color as soc-chat, team contacts could be your team-chat color, nearby should be a separate category,...
- Avatar picture should be participant content
- fast icons for 'player registry' and others, instead of having to open and close the top menu every time.

And last but not least. A Scroll-system instead of pages. Yes, the page-query system was easier on the database in the old days, but today that should not be a problem?

- inactive avatars (>3months) should move to the bottom of the list, or probably to a separate category, hidden/incognito participants should stay. That would make the 'active' list a lot shorter, and easier to manage.

Any thoughts and more suggestions?
Please do share.

the current friends list feels more like a '90 game.
An update for this might be due, that is if it can be bug free.

• categories please!
  • soc contacts
  • Scroll-system instead of pages
  • inactive avatars (>3months) should move to the bottom of the list
  • hidden/incognito participants should stay

This!
you are so right.
ergonomics are so due!

MA How-To:
  1. Fix bugs of existing content
  2. Fix more bugs of existing content
  3. Make sure to fix more bugs than new content comes with
  4. Release some tested content
  5. Fix the bugs of the new released content

Also the ability to choose at what level you will be incognito, if you desire to go into lootable or pvp but at least your soc mates know you are online or selected friends on your friends list , unless I fail to set up what is already there ??

Also the ability to choose at what level you will be incognito, if you desire to go into lootable or pvp but at least your soc mates know you are online or selected friends on your friends list , unless I fail to set up what is already there ??

totally,
Choose incognito level for each category

Back