PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Planet Express
    Images
    so its better or worse? anyone can say profit-loss only numbers for 2016-2017 to all make an opinion please?

Old Alpha
    Devastating Vodka lindsey
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sententz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so its better or worse? anyone can say profit-loss only numbers for 2016-2017 to all make an opinion please?
    Turnover worse, profit worse, compet total drag.
    Also brace your self, one reason why the profit was worse is because 2.0 made money last too long.
    Prolly an upcoming fix in place already for that.
    Check out my rockin stream
    https://www.twitch.tv/jozyj

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bill Airboy Ivanhoe
    Images
    At last they put the unconsumed peds as a liability in the balance sheet, as they should have done from the start, but only 1/3 of it and at the same time write up the value of the EU platform, because they would not have any equtiy left if the did not

Arround 12% of the sales comes from peds they have taken from accounts they deactiveded, so the real revenue is lower. But still confusing how they can have revenues from takeing peds from closed accounts if they did not have them as liabilities before.

More things that are confusing is how they can have a finacial cost from the liability "because of a lower dollar exchange rate" when the liability is in ped (usd), a lower exchange rate for make the liability lower and be a positive thing, not a cost. And they did not had the unconsumed peds as a libility in the first place and should not have had an effect at all. I'm a bit skeptical about some of the accounting they hade done last years. But with the peds as a liability in the balance sheet, (or 1/3 of it), maybe it will be a bit better.

But the downward trend of the revenue is not good.
    Enhancers, Cloth, Furniture
    The Kallin Shop on Arkadia , Celeste North 4, Celeste North Harbour

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Planet Express
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by carle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Turnover worse, profit worse, compet total drag.
    Also brace your self, one reason why the profit was worse is because 2.0 made money last too long.
    Prolly an upcoming fix in place already for that.
    so if they will not make at least 99% return , will be like more then bad i guess.....maaan when i remember the feeling i had like around 12-14 years ago...that magic ..to play ,to hunt ,to do stuff and make money, or gain something and discover things, sell skills like 3-4k % blp etc etc. That magical feeling is no more....This world was such a wonderfull dream...and now...is just...no more. I'm so upset..so dissapointed...so much lack of possibilities to do anything anymore, to look for that mountain of gold or achievements who all look in different ways. Are no more people who make money, hunters who hunt for a living, miners or crafters who live in here , who take ath's , traders who trade 20 hours a day for an extra buck, pilots who make theyr fortunes or rent , working more and more for their dream to buy their own ships like Solo for example.
    I was in love...but now...i have only left the memories and the desire to be in love again with this GAME.

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Benevolent 3J Afterdark
    Images
    IMO mindark screwed the game when they eliminated most markup (around the time they changed mining and implemented explosive projectiles) and made it nearly impossible for even the savviest players to profit.

change it back?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Edgewise
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Net profit: 0

If the stuff that comes out of my mouth upsets you, just think of all the things I keep to myself.

--deleted--
    Last edited by Valmaix; 06-03-2018 at 16:56.

Old
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Deathplace of Bausch & Lomb, Kodak, Xerox
    Hellbound Happy Heathcliff
    Society
    Spectra
    Images
    "MindArk had an average of 44 employees during the year, six of whom were women."

Is this considered so important in Sweden that it gets a mention in the annual report? Or perhaps they just needed to make the sentence longer?

Otherwise, I cannot see Compet going anywhere with all the mobile competition out there. It'll just get lost in the list of available games and nobody will know it's there or what it is.

In the meantime, those silly avatar statues are sitting there all saying the same thing: "The deed for this Avatar Statue will be auctioned starting in mid-December. Check the Estates section of the Planet Calypso auction to place your bid."
    HHH Says: If you're not having fun, then you're doing it wrong!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Eleria 'Orion' Starwind
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    if i can translate it correctly, then MA was forced to declare a high amount of "unused stuff" from more or less inactive accounts as a fixed asset, because they have to forehold the money to pay them out (simplified said), which they didnt do before.
    So all (+/-) profit had to be shifted there to cover the gap.

this explains the leap in Fixed assets, which is part of Total assets, so both went up immensely.
    i am astonished to see HOW MUCH stuff is on hold on <365 day accounts, which ppl seem to keep alive, but dont use.

i like reading the balance sheets, but sadly my english/swedish isnt well enough for the fine nuances usually used in the descriptions, where the TRUE information is hidden in.

would be cool, if a native speaker with substantial financial expertise could point out the important points.
    The +1 PED Shop: /wp [Calypso, 34282, 48134, 111, Genesis Star Tower B, Block B, Shop #4]
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_member_signatur_orion.jpg

Proud Citizen of Calypso since February 9th, 2002

Old Alpha
    Devastating Vodka lindsey
    Images
    Other Notes of intrest

"Operativa kostnader uppgår till 58,5 miljoner SEK (förra året till 63,5 miljoner SEK), vilket är en
    minskning med 5 miljoner SEK. Merparten av minskningen beror på minskad marknadsföring. De
    ligger dessutom på 1,1 MSEK lägre än budgeterat då ComPets andel inte har förbrukat..... ."

Running costs are down even tho they hired 4 more in staff, MA saying its mostly because they cut back on marketing for Entropia.
    They also went under budget for compets but the savings was consumed by addition development costs.

" Under året har bolaget anskaffat materiella anläggningstillgångar för 200 000 SEK. Dessutom har
    3,9 miljoner SEK aktiverats för utvecklingsarbete för Entropia Universe och Entropia Plattform"
    Typed as an income in the books they have reincerted just under 3.9m sek for development in entropia from a previous cash deposit. In sweden you can postpone tax for up to 7 years were you can redeposit money when needed for smoother balancing.

Last on page 22, cant copy that one.
    During 2018 MindArk has seen that a rise in both revenue and player activity/numbers and they feel that loot distubution are more fair at this time.
    Check out my rockin stream
    https://www.twitch.tv/jozyj

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast