My Thoughts on MA's Statement

Venture Bros

Elite
Banned
Society
Death Lords
Thaddeus Rusty Venture
I am obviously so important that my opinion deserves it's own thread, separate from the other discussion.

So to begin:
MindArk and its subsidiaries
MindArk is the parent company of a group with two subsidiaries. Parent Company and the two The subsidiaries, Entropia Universe AB and Planet Calypso AB are located in Gothenburg. Since January 1st In 2015, all activities from the Parent Company will be conducted. Planet Calypso AB operated and developed Planet Calypso, the first planet in Entropia Universe. Both operations and development are now carried out by the parent company. Subsidiary Entropia Universe AB handled previous major parts of customer support and operation of Entropia Universe. From May 2012 used the company primarily for marketing purposes.

BAD NEWS. So what is stated here is that MA is going to retake all subsidiaries of their company. Thus Calypso will no longer be a separate entity from Entropia Universe. This is bad news for all planetpartners as they are now significantly less important to the company, and now are direct competitors as well. This will create obvious conflict, even more than we have seen in the past. Such as calypso getting exclusive events, more updates, etc, compared to all other planet partners. We have seen this since day 1, but it will now be exponentially worse.

Coworker MindArk had an average of 44 employees during the year, six of whom were women. The company's CEO has been Henrik Nel Jerkrot since December 2017. Other leading The company's employees include Magnus Eriksson (Deputy CEO), Mats Kling (IT Manager), David Simmonds (business development manager), Jan Welter Timkrans (working chairman of the board) and Gunilla Krogh (CFO).

Company one has 1 IT guy? So everyone else knows shit all? How many developers do they have? I assume zero based on this writeup. The rest must be minor accountants and janitors, etc. So they clearly outsource development with the single IT guy overseeing the outsourcing. No wonder everything is so random and doesn't work like the matrix.

Important events during the fiscal year MindArk continued in 2017 to invest in the development and marketing of Entropia Universe. In parallel, the company has also continued with the development of ComPet Game, a brand new game for mobile phone, tablet and PC

This statement verifies, with 100% certainty, that we have been lied to over and over. Compet Game IS 100% FOR SURE taking resources away from Entropia Universe for it's development. This statement confirms it without a doubt. I like compet but for all you who don't, this is confirmation you have a right to hate it as it is fucking up Entropia Universe as they have less money and staff to put onto EU due to this compet game.

Entropia Universe - Loot 2.0 In 2017, MindArk released a series of updates to Entropia Universe, which we have briefly called Loot 2.0. With the updates, MindArk has aimed at fundamentally changing how looted hunting is calculated and distributed to achieve more flexible, balanced and rewarding system. The change has gradually led to this profound development of Entropia Universe and has significantly improved payroll repayment for the large amount of players (over 95%). Now that this foundation is created, opportunities will be opened to improve the experience for more Entropians who get more entertainment for the same cost, leading to a bigger total sales and profits for MindArk

Can someone re-translate this section? As Google translates it says that the money we put into the game counts as legitimate payroll to be dispensed back to us after a deposit? That doesn't seem right and puts a lot of legal issues into account. We as the player base can sue them over this statement if the translation is correct. So lets hope it is not. As it states, All deposited are guaranteed 95% PAYROLL back. If we don't we can sue as they are not issuing our PAYROLL. Once again lets just hope this is poor translation.

ComPet Game After the launch in late 2016, data and experiences were collected from customers. With that knowledge, the company chose to make a greater contribution to development and the package of ComPet in order to relaunch the product in 2018

So if the mobile market wasn't expanding you would have canceled this project? That is a major waste of money. Plan ahead more jesus christ.

Entropia Pocket In late 2016, MindArk released the mobile app Entropia Pocket. A free mobile application like integrates a 2FA (two-factor authentication solution) to provide enhanced security for all participants in Entropia Universe. Entropia Pocket is a complement to the previously offered two-factor authentication solution "Gold Card" and the idea is to terminate this solution in the long run replace the "Gold Card" solution. By 2017, the app has been supplemented with a targeted newsflow that is relevant to our customers. Entropia Pocket also helps with learning the game, this through instructional films. During In the last quarter of 2016, the company saw a cautious transition from the existing "Gold Card" solution, in order to see a robust growth of users by 2017. Customers have now got both confidence in solution and see the benefits of getting targeted messages and relevant information as soon as it is done available.

I have never seen these videos on the app. I will check again. If they are the Pig Benis videos, FUCK YOU. I cannot respect someone with a fucking name like that, and they shouldn't be making official tutorials. They are not even that good I have watched them all. My OWN website www.entropiatutorial.com is 100000% better. Use that I give you permission. Besides that update this app with more news, I don't get enough notifications from it. You should send out at least 1-2 notifications per week using the app. This amount is considered non obtrusive.

Social VR Experience Supported for Mobile Devices In 2017, MindArk has developed Business VR which is a B2B solution for virtual meetings, seminar and more. In May 2017, the company received its first contribution from Vinnova, Sweden innovation authority to produce this product. In total, 1.9 MSEK will be paid out to company for 1 year time. MindArks unique experience and knowledge from Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs) have come true when the company developed Business VR, when we worked thousands of players online at the same time in a game environment for many years we have been able to utilize it knowledge and build on a B2B solution with many contemporary users in a virtual environment. The solution developed during the spring has been in operation in the project since the end of May. With help The company has thus been able to have meetings and communication between geographically scattered sites but in the same virtual location. Now we are working relationships with partners there Specific uses can be described and further put into use in the virtual environment that is now available front for desktop (Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and MacOS) as well as for mobile devices (Google DayDream and Samsung Gear VR 2017)

Why is this statement here? All it does is verify that you cannot keep your promises. You even fucked over the Swedish government by not releasing on April/May as according to your contract with them. once again, Jesus Christ why is this in an official document are you trying to get sued? It is not in operation since May. I am a beta tester on this project and have not received any notification of a release, nor can searching find any. You "Stating" that development is complete does not account to a release as you have also stated. Fucking Lies.

Speaking with Support, this is also verified to be a fabrication from this quote from loki when I asked. (Loki is the bestest support ever btw, my favorite employee at MA). He is online almost 24/7 and can answer instantly. He's the support MA needs and deserves.

Loki said:
Okay I do not have information about that but I assume that they have a contract already but not fully implemented yet.

So this is not out, I fear that they will have to refund the grant money from the Swedish Government as they did not meet contract terms. This is just bad, breaching a government development contract is BAAAAD.

Unused user information including the player debt from "Contingent Liability" to debt in the balance sheet Player debt, ie unused user shares, decreased during the fiscal year PED 109.7 million to PED 105.4 million, a decrease of 4.3 million PED. The total debt also decreased in SEK, but to a significantly higher extent, since the SEK / USD exchange rate has fallen from 9.10 SEK / USD at last year to SEK 8.23 ​​/ USD last December 2017 (10 PED = 1 USD). The resulted in debt falling by 13.1 million in SEK, from 99.9 million SEK to 86.8 million SEK. Player debt declined partly due to the fact that it was spending more PED than that New money was added and partly because of remaining, no funds spent on accounts Active since one year back, was reverted to revenue. The company has concluded that the entire actual player debt should be entered in the balance sheet, In the past, only the change in player debt has been recorded in the balance sheet. This results in that the player debt disappears as contingent liability. With it, it must be the real value of the debt is determined. The total amount "of users not yet consumed assets" is a variable amount as varies with the various activities of Entropia Universe. Historical figures show that 30-35% (commuted there between the last 15 years) of funds deposited by users. The rest have been consumed or retained on users' accounts in the form of inventory or cash in

So MA is decreasing their debt by taking from accounts that are inactive. Yet they calculate this immediately after 1 year, whie the account still technically has time to log in and verify. Thus we can assume this number ALSO to be a lie, it cannot be correct as there will be many factors not included as stated. Another interesting tidbit is that 30-35% of all deposited over time have not been spent and still resume in the system as raw PED

Earnings and equity Net sales in the company amounted to SEK 57.5 million (last year SEK 63.8 million), one decrease by almost 10%. About 7.3 million SEK of net sales refers to inactive user accounts, ie user accounts that have not been used for at least one year. rEMAINING funds on these accounts have been booked away from the player debt to income. About inactive player accounts Excluding this year's net sales decrease is 8.5%.

This verifies it, MA lost 10% of profits even after stealing 7.3 million SEK from their new TOS change.

Revenues did not reach the company's budget targets. The reason why the budget was not reached depends largely on Part of the fact that active customers have not used their funds to the extent budgeted. The company is working intensive to make the beginner experience more understandable so that users are more likely to come start spending money (spend money). Another reason is the difficulty of finding the right one customers, that is, just that type of player who appreciates Entropia Universe's complexity and also the possibilities of the game.

This is the most major statement. I wish it were true. We all know it is false. MA would never waste money on something that would increase their profit, like focusing on the costumers. Could you imagine?
Btw, just introduce new players to www.entropiatutorial.com if they go through it and don't have 50 ped to keep playing, then they never will.

Hire full time developers and a beta testing team. That way you don't have people not deposing and not spending money. For Fucks Sake. Jesus Christ. Etc.

This is borne by increased costs of external development costs of just over SEK 1.6 million. The main reason for this is that ComPet has demanded a lot more resources software development company N-ix than expected.

You're a real company, what is wrong with you? Just add more resources or hire a more efficient developer.
Cash flow and financial position During the year, the company acquired tangible fixed assets for SEK 200,000. In addition, has SEK 3.9 million was commissioned for development work for Entropia Universe and Entropia Platform. The company's cash and cash equivalents have decreased somewhat during the fiscal year and amounted to 7.8 at year-end SEK million against SEK 9.5 million in the previous year

MA Doesn't even develop content, not for MA, not for calypso. They are 100% useless. They post officically that N-IX develops their content, yet they also deny it when asked.

Athena: Hi welcome to Entropia Live Support.
Venture: have any details on software company N-ix
Athena: We don't have information on that.
Venture: what is their offical website
so I dont post the wrong on
they are developeing compet right
Athena: You can asked the support case department on that.
Venture: that looks bad
this is being posted publicly
I alread have the url btw
like wtf?
An "I don't personally know, let me look it up" looks better than a coverup
Their fucking website says they work with you
please elaborate why you are trying to cover this up?
Athena: We can't because Live Chat is different.
Our information is very limited.
Venture: you cant even post a url that backlinks to you?
https://www.n-ix.com/virtual-reality/
Athena: Like I said our information is very limited.
Venture: No worries
I am just trying to defend you guys in the HORRIBLE financial statement you posted
not making it easly though
this is another bad area
Athena: Thank you.

Because N-IX develops both Compet and Entropia, there is conflict of interest. Compet is fucking over entropia and vise versa. Also MA has no developers.

Operating expenses amount to SEK 58.5 million (last year to SEK 63.5 million), which is one decrease of SEK 5 million. Most of the decrease is due to reduced marketing. The is also SEK 1.1 million lower than budgeted since ComPet's share has not been used. Though this is borne by increased costs of external development costs of just over SEK 1.6 million. The main reason for this is that ComPet has demanded a lot more resources software development company N-ix than expected. Operating profit before depreciation amounts to SEK 8.7 million (last year plus 9.1 million SEK).

More proof MA is commissioning work on Entropia Rather than trying to hire any developers.

Cash flow and financial position During the year, the company acquired tangible fixed assets for SEK 200,000. In addition, has SEK 3.9 million was commissioned for development work for Entropia Universe and Entropia Platform. The company's cash and cash equivalents have decreased somewhat during the fiscal year and amounted to 7.8 at year-end SEK million against SEK 9.5 million in the previous year.

MA states publicly they have a pool for big loots, and that it is 100% empty this year (Don;t bother hunting in 2018
Note 5
Proposed profit allocation
The Board proposes to make available profit (SEK):
2017 2016
accumulated loss -44,113,843 -4 457 602
share premium 33 950 695 29 078 708
the win of the year 0 5,433,772
-10 163 148 30 054 878

be disposed of to be transferred on a new account - SEK 10 163 148.

Last edited:
So who supplied the 100k ped kong yesterday? neverdie - I don't think so...

The hunters maybe ? Some big depositer? A 100 Loot pool can ne filled within 2-3 days of 90% return from 90 % of the playerbase. Even if the first 10 hofs from yesterday summed 200k ped doesn’t mean that it cannot be reached from the player base , also MA can go also in minus 50kped they can easily recuperate it within 1 week . You need to remember that are players that still have 70% return , and there are players that lose 1k-2k in a full day hunt.

about the one IT guy. Sure there is only one IT-Manager. Nothing is stated how many IT stuff they really have. IT stuff in mentioned in annual reports is only a support function, has nothing to do with development.
they keep the IT in the house running.
btw, for approx 50 heads one IT guy is already a lot nowadays.

and the last point Venture is mentioning, I think this has nothing to do at all with the loot pools.

In general, it looks really not so good...

Or the 41k Entropy the day before...

I'm going to carry on hunting regardless. :sniper:

The one-factor people can use to know if the game is doing well overall is CLD weekly payouts.

You only need to look and see the annual return has been on the decline since their inception.

One thing is for sure; I will not be investing large sums of money in this game ever again!

I will keep low level grinding to have fun and see where the rest of the journey takes us.

I would wholeheartedly recommend MA get the 3 main professions to mesh once again.

Bring in markup like the game used to have not too long ago but, is now non-existent.

BAD NEWS. So what is stated here is that MA is going to retake all subsidiaries of their company. Thus Calypso will no longer be a separate entity from Entropia Universe. This is bad news for all planetpartners as they are now significantly less important to the company, and now are direct competitors as well. This will create obvious conflict, even more than we have seen in the past. Such as calypso getting exclusive events, more updates, etc, compared to all other planet partners. We have seen this since day 1, but it will now be exponentially worse.

Wasn't this already the situation for some time now? It's not good, but as far as i know this was already in place.

Company one has 1 IT guy? So everyone else knows shit all? How many developers do they have? I assume zero based on this writeup. The rest must be minor accountants and janitors, etc. So they clearly outsource development with the single IT guy overseeing the outsourcing. No wonder everything is so random and doesn't work like the matrix.

Learn to read!

This statement verifies, with 100% certainty, that we have been lied to over and over. Compet Game IS 100% FOR SURE taking resources away from Entropia Universe for it's development. This statement confirms it without a doubt. I like compet but for all you who don't, this is confirmation you have a right to hate it as it is fucking up Entropia Universe as they have less money and staff to put onto EU due to this compet game.

It doesn't confirm that resources are taken away from EU development. It is likely but you can not say 100% sure based on your assumption.

I have never seen these videos on the app. I will check again. If they are the Pig Benis videos, FUCK YOU. I cannot respect someone with a fucking name like that, and they shouldn't be making official tutorials. They are not even that good I have watched them all. My OWN website www.entropiatutorial.com is 100000% better. Use that I give you permission. Besides that update this app with more news, I don't get enough notifications from it. You should send out at least 1-2 notifications per week using the app. This amount is considered non obtrusive.

Saying you don't respect someone by his name, but in the same sentence using the F-word multiple times?

Don't feel the need to respond on the other points you make.... I am not defending MA and agree from what i've seen it doesn't all look that positive but the way you are trying to present you're assumptions as facts, sorry no. What do you want to achieve with this post?

If you weant a good discussion, all fine but all you wrote seems loaded with sentiment and emotion instead of basing on facts.

Wasn't this already the situation for some time now? It's not good, but as far as i know this was already in place.

Learn to read!

It doesn't confirm that resources are taken away from EU development. It is likely but you can not say 100% sure based on your assumption.

Saying you don't respect someone by his name, but in the same sentence using the F-word multiple times?

Don't feel the need to respond on the other points you make.... I am not defending MA and agree from what i've seen it doesn't all look that positive but the way you are trying to present you're assumptions as facts, sorry no. What do you want to achieve with this post?

If you weant a good discussion, all fine but all you wrote seems loaded with sentiment and emotion instead of basing on facts.

Dude, the same fucking company (N-IX) develops BOTH ENTROPIA and COMPETS due to outsourcing. THUS COMPETS AFFECTS ENTROPIA.

Learn to read fuck...

I am sorry swears hurt your fucking childing/elderly brain so much. Fuck shit titties. Get into the correct demo buddy

[4th wall break]

I am doing a complicated Role Play as Thaddeus Rusty Venture, a fictional character who would be playing this game. It's difficult to say the least. I am 100% aware of what I am doing from your standpoint, just to let you know.

Dude, the same fucking company (N-IX) develops BOTH ENTROPIA and COMPETS due to outsourcing./QUOTE]

Where can we read that N-IX develops Entropia? I see Compet in their portfolio / case study section, but not Entropia. I highly doubt it, but I can be wrong ofc.

PS Are you sure you're posting in the right forum? :D

Dude, the same fucking company (N-IX) develops BOTH ENTROPIA and COMPETS due to outsourcing./QUOTE]

Where can we read that N-IX develops Entropia? I see Compet in their portfolio / case study section, but not Entropia. I highly doubt it, but I can be wrong ofc.

PS Are you sure you're posting in the right forum? :D

Uhh, read my OP? Jesus...

MA Doesn't even develop content, not for MA, not for calypso. They are 100% useless. They post officically that N-IX develops their content, yet they also deny it when asked.

Athena: Hi welcome to Entropia Live Support.
Venture: have any details on software company N-ix
Athena: We don't have information on that.
Venture: what is their offical website
so I dont post the wrong on
they are developeing compet right
Athena: You can asked the support case department on that.
Venture: that looks bad
this is being posted publicly
I alread have the url btw
like wtf?
An "I don't personally know, let me look it up" looks better than a coverup
Their fucking website says they work with you
please elaborate why you are trying to cover this up?
Athena: We can't because Live Chat is different.
Our information is very limited.
Venture: you cant even post a url that backlinks to you?
https://www.n-ix.com/virtual-reality/
Athena: Like I said our information is very limited.
Venture: No worries
I am just trying to defend you guys in the HORRIBLE financial statement you posted
not making it easly though
this is another bad area
Athena: Thank you.

Because N-IX develops both Compet and Entropia, there is conflict of interest. Compet is fucking over entropia and vise versa. Also MA has no developers.

Operating expenses amount to SEK 58.5 million (last year to SEK 63.5 million), which is one decrease of SEK 5 million. Most of the decrease is due to reduced marketing. The is also SEK 1.1 million lower than budgeted since ComPet's share has not been used. Though this is borne by increased costs of external development costs of just over SEK 1.6 million. The main reason for this is that ComPet has demanded a lot more resources software development company N-ix than expected. Operating profit before depreciation amounts to SEK 8.7 million (last year plus 9.1 million SEK).

More proof MA is commissioning work on Entropia Rather than trying to hire any developers.

Cash flow and financial position During the year, the company acquired tangible fixed assets for SEK 200,000. In addition, has SEK 3.9 million was commissioned for development work for Entropia Universe and Entropia Platform. The company's cash and cash equivalents have decreased somewhat during the fiscal year and amounted to 7.8 at year-end SEK million against SEK 9.5 million in the previous year.

So it doesn't say N-IX develops Entropia as well. What if they would have? According to them they have " 800+ expert engineers".
What were you roleplaying? Dude, if you're roleplaying a clown, AHAHAHAHAH you got me, you made me read that gibberish, joke's on me :laugh:

Let me see if I got this straight...

Mindark got 2 games under development. Entropia and Compet

Mindark contacts N-IX to hire developers for both.

One set of coders for Entropia,
and then a different set of coders for Compet

Did MA state that they did it any other way?

No? Yes? Where? Show me,

I see no reason to believe even for one second that Compet developers are originating from developing Entropia and now Entropa would be dormant while they develop stuff in compet.

Venture:

What the fuck is that shit where you just jump some one in the live support like that? As they said, the information they have is limited and they don't handle questions like that which should be fucking obvious for some one as clever as you.

What's the matter with you?

You are upset about the annual statement, fine
Go yell at some one on live support for the game, don't contact them through the right forum (hello, support case?)

you obviously have a poisoned view upon Entropia at the moment flaming and shouting, coming up with "facts" that MA has stated even though they really haven't.

like above here.... you do not think a company is able to develop 2 different games with 2 different groups of coders without having a conflict of interest?

Important events during the fiscal year MindArk continued in 2017 to invest in the development and marketing of Entropia Universe. In parallel, the company has also continued with the development of ComPet Game, a brand new game for mobile phone, tablet and PC

Right, does it state any where that no new staff was hired, no new staff was assigned etc to compet and the usual staff continued on entropia universe?

im glad you named the title of the thread to "MY THOUGHTS" because this is simply nothing but that. no proof in what so ever, just opionions.

if you are so upset that you seem to be regarding the annual report,

take a time out.

Bai

Last edited:
Dude, the same fucking company (N-IX) develops BOTH ENTROPIA and COMPETS due to outsourcing. THUS COMPETS AFFECTS ENTROPIA.

Learn to read fuck...

I am sorry swears hurt your fucking childing/elderly brain so much. Fuck shit titties. Get into the correct demo buddy

[4th wall break]

I am doing a complicated Role Play as Thaddeus Rusty Venture, a fictional character who would be playing this game. It's difficult to say the least. I am 100% aware of what I am doing from your standpoint, just to let you know.

Wow dude, seriously? Why even post on a public forum if you can't handle some feedback?

So it doesn't say N-IX develops Entropia as well. What if they would have? According to them they have " 800+ expert engineers".
What were you roleplaying? Dude, if you're roleplaying a clown, AHAHAHAHAH you got me, you made me read that gibberish, joke's on me :laugh:

[4th wall break]

Watch Venture Bros it's golden. I am role playing a semi genious who always thinks he is right but fails 100% of the time. The central theme of the show is failure. I try to match that in my gameplay and roleplay. I think you can see I am doing a fairly good job of role playing as a "intellectual who thinks everyone else is an idiot and will fail, yet I am the one who fails, every time..." Basically a mad scientist. Haha. It's pretty hard but I pull it off pretty good I think. Sometimes it does make me feel bad, like now when I am drinking. So I have to remind myself and others that it's not really me. Just my role play. Anyways back to it after this.

But N-IX is developing EU. Read the document carefully, that is not satire. They are doing 100% of development for MA, for EU and for Compets. And that is not good... To say the least.

Wow dude, seriously? Why even post on a public forum if you can't handle some feedback?
For someone with a south park character as an avatar you are NOT AT ALL even CLOSE to the HUMOR or DEMO of south park. Seriously wtf.

Grow the FUCK UP. or AGE THE FUCK DOWN. Seriously. If you think my response was not handling feedback you are fucked bro. That is a response to feedback. You don't always get a polite or reasonable response. Only a kid or old fuck would expect that. Get with the world man

Well, that sounds fun, for you; everyone else has you on ignore probably. Not sure if this is the place but if you have fun, then fuk the rest of us =))

But N-IX is developing EU. Read the document carefully, that is not satire. They are doing 100% of development for MA, for EU and for Compets. And that is not good... To say the least.

I'm still not seeing this in what you quoted. And I think it would actually be better if they did this, those folks seem pretty professional, the game would have been in good hands, provided there would be budget too. But even if I wouldn't find anything wrong with that, I doubt it's what you're saying which is just a speculation, very likely false too.

Have fun with your imaginary friend, don't give him too much to drink.

[4th wall break]

What do you know about running a company?

What do you know about running a company?

Quite a bit. I run Venture Industries after all. A multi billion dollar multinational company.

Outside of RP, just google me to find my real credentials regarding running a company. It's not too hard to find my real name. Please do keep in mind that my real self is nothing like this role play.

Well, that sounds fun, for you; everyone else has you on ignore probably. Not sure if this is the place but if you have fun, then fuk the rest of us =))

I'm still not seeing this in what you quoted. And I think it would actually be better if they did this, those folks seem pretty professional, the game would have been in good hands, provided there would be budget too. But even if I wouldn't find anything wrong with that, I doubt it's what you're saying which is just a speculation, very likely false too.

Have fun with your imaginary friend, don't give him too much to drink.

In reality, an in depth full read will guarantee you see that N-IX is doing 100% of EU dev. Look into it.

Btw it's the drink that makes me feel guilty and break character. So more drink is better for you I think. As I get these real posts which I usually reserve for 1 on 1 conversation. Public facing convo is always douche venture. I imagine I am ignored by a lot of people yes.

Quite a bit. I run Venture Industries after all. A multi billion dollar multinational company.

Outside of RP, just google me to find my real credentials regarding running a company. It's not too hard to find my real name. Please do keep in mind that my real self is nothing like this role play.

The one with the logo from '85 or the one with 1 employee on LinkedIn?

Well, i wont take your post as a serious post but will still reply to it. If you know about running a company then you will know that on many ocasions its cheaper to outsource work to other companies. And with this post i end my participation on this thread since its going nowhere.

The one with the logo from '85 or the one with 1 employee on LinkedIn?

That shitty linkedin is me yea. I don't really update it with my own business's as people on linkedin don't care about that, they only care about who you work for. But lets keep my reality out of this thread, as I am role playing and real me doesn't share the same sentiments. However, as the sole IT guy of a company, I can guarantee that MA has only 1 IT worker the way they worded their statement.

Well, i wont take your post as a serious post but will still reply to it. If you know about running a company then you will know that on many ocasions its cheaper to outsource work to other companies. And with this post i end my participation on this thread since its going nowhere.

I outsource like 90% more than is in house. It is cost effective. However a game company who's sole purpose is to develop a game should have developers...

Back