Suggestion list for Mindark for next events rewards :-D

helena

Elite
Society
Crimson devils
Helene Helena Fra
After the jumpsuit that you cannot wear together with an armor, i have some suggestion for next events rewards

- An Invisible armor (oh wait, they already did that!)
- An armor that desequip all your weapons!
- A spaceship that cant go in space.
- A new pet that cant move
- A new Rocketlaucher that use Rugaritz unstead of universal ammo
- A new KICK ASS ring that kills everyone that wear it

All suggestions above can work, if u just forget to mention some things :)

Any more suggestion is open :):wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::smoke::smoke::smoke:

After the jumpsuit that you cannot wear together with an armor, i have some suggestion for next events rewards

- An Invisible armor (oh wait, they already did that!)
- An armor that desequip all your weapons!
- A spaceship that cant go in space.
- A new pet that cant move
- A new Rocketlaucher that use Rugaritz unstead of universal ammo

All suggestions above can work, if u just forget to mention some things :)

Any more suggestion is open :):wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::smoke::smoke::smoke:

rocket launchers cannot use universal ammo already. :rolleyes:

arkadia already introduced the dropship which cannot fly in space... dunno about you but to me dropship means something like the current shuttle, able to a LEAST go SS to planet if not planet to planet with enough fuel.

rocket launchers cannot use universal ammo already. :rolleyes:

arkadia already introduced the dropship which cannot fly in space... dunno about you but to me dropship means something like the current shuttle, able to a LEAST go SS to planet if not planet to planet with enough fuel.

to me a Dropship is a armoured personnel carrier, able to drop off/collect numerous soldiers

It's actually a long-time dream of mine :)

I want a ring, let's call it a Berserker, that would be draining my health (essentially killing me), giving in exchange a reload buff. Let's say -5 hp/sec for +5% reload for adjusted one, -25 hp/sec for +25% reload for perfected, and all in between. It's like releasing all the body resources in a burst of reflexes, so technically makes sense (optionally the ring could increase movement speed too, but it's not necessary, just would fit the idea). With a proper balance between the benefit and the sacrifice it wouldn't even have to be especially rare.

A less extreme version could just limit your max hp to 75-25% for 5-25% reload.

yeah, Ufo(L) is here already! just 42PED TT of space's dream!

....add please tamable trees that can't move! we miss its:yay:!

It's actually a long-time dream of mine :)

I want a ring, let's call it a Berserker, that would be draining my health (essentially killing me), giving in exchange a reload buff. Let's say -5 hp/sec for +5% reload for adjusted one, -25 hp/sec for +25% reload for perfected, and all in between. It's like releasing all the body resources in a burst of reflexes, so technically makes sense (optionally the ring could increase movement speed too, but it's not necessary, just would fit the idea). With a proper balance between the benefit and the sacrifice it wouldn't even have to be especially rare.

A less extreme version could just limit your max hp to 75-25% for 5-25% reload.

it could be really nice to add to it a "Health DEaugmentation Chip"!:tongue2:

A loot increase pill :eyecrazy:

A ring that gives skill gain but you can't equip it and a weapon or mining tool at the same time. Or while at a crafting station.

An updated sleipnir that can go warp speed. But it only can hold .01 pec oil.

Wedding rings so you can show how much you love that certain someone. Note they are non-tradeable.

A new type of pet that will be able to do battle with atrox and hogglos in the wild. The pet can only be spawned on Arkadia.

• The 1st Necklace

Looking forward to EU's 20th Anniversary limited (L) "Toe Rings" that allows you to turn into a Unicorn for X amount of planck seconds :eyecrazy:.

Note: Once the wearer of the toe rings logs out of EU, then the user's account in EU is lost forever and transferred inside the Compet game forever :duh:.

boots of fumbling - all droppable items are placed on the ground whenever you come within 3 meters of another player.

A new kickass space jet with tripple the stats of a normal fighter that also prevents you from dropping loot in space. However if you die in space you are perma death and can only withdraw the ped value of your items after a couple years of waiting for the purge. But the one who shoot you down didnt loot your 21 vibrant sweat in your inventory !!!
You can speed up the purge of your perma death account if you pay mindark 5000 ped extra :smoke:

Lol some good ones here!!

I have more suggestion:

- A new mob that regen all its HP if u miss one shot
- Mobs that can loot you
- A new exclusive strongbox that needs 10 keys to open and contain no loot :)
- a No loot Hussk( oh wait they already did that!)

Don’t Be Afraid Ring – sets death timer minimum start count to 6000 seconds
Action Teleport – teleports you in the middle of uber mobs spawn
Wall Glue Armor – u get stack in any possible obstacle
Don’t You Worry Gun – you shoot today and get shrap next day
Keep Calm Finder – only NRFs could be found with it

An egg?

*to short*

and where does the dropship drop from?

anywhere, it could be space, it could be a nearby base or aircraft carrier. i focus on action of the drop, not the start point

Back